[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no thanks, I don't drink alcohol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>no thanks, I don't drink alcohol
>>
This is /pol/ material? Really?
>>
I beleive alcohol is the cause of modern day depression and many kinds of mental illiness. How can something that kills your fucking brain cells and makes you forget an entire night not have some serious side effects on your mental health. i wouldnt be surprized to see it banned in the future. Look at fetal alcohol syndrome for fuck sake what if many of the sociopaths, gays, were born from alcohol drinking mothers?
>>
>>55376541
Sociopaths are good for society

Emotions are stupid
>>
>>55376350
I'd rather do some Thai chi and cardio for relaxing
>>
>>55376350

My body has a very hard time processing alcohol, and I have been in many real life arguments trying to explain this to people who wanted to get me drunk. Degenerates are very pushy, it's weird.
>>
>>55376658
Found the chink/native.
>>
>>55376658
Yeah, a lot of my friends CONSTANTLY try to get me to drink and I just tell them I don't want to, I'm just not a fan, doesn't taste good and I'd rather enjoy myself the way I want to.
>>
>>55376350
>don't drink
>shit tier country labels you as a fedora wearing autist

Lol okay
>>
>>55376350

Netherlands.

Appropriate for a place you've never seen.
>>
>>55376350
I'm a recovering alcoholic, of course I don't drink.
>>
File: 1420848459778.jpg (3 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
1420848459778.jpg
3 KB, 192x192
>I drink my coffee black. I'm a tough grown cowboy.
>>
>>55377144
Coffee sucks as well, I prefer having some OJ and a hearty breakfast to wake me up
>>
>>55376541
You just went full retard.

FAS doesn't cause homosexuality. Most alcoholics drink to temporarily get rid of their problems. They're already depressed or anxious, then they get more depressed from drinking a depressant over time.

It doesn't make you mentally ill, it exacerbates mental illness.
>>
I'm sure you guys were very fun to hang out with in high school and college
>>
>>55378092
Why do normies always assume that you can't have fun without alcohol/other drugs? I think alcohol has already desensitized them to a degree where they can't feel the little joys of everyday life anymore.
>>
>>55378092

it's your personality that makes you fun, not the alcohol. although lubrication does help somewhat, most people that drink still have shitty personalities.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.