[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did the goverment do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 9-11.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
9-11.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
So did the goverment do this?
>>
>>55376236
criminal elements within it, yes.

The government is extremely compartmentalized. All the bad guys are at the very top making the decisions, everyone else is just showing up for work.
>>
>>55376236

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams but the high temperature can weaken them enough to cause a collapse.
>>
they did not try to prevent it and that was intentional
>>
>>55376292
>All the bad guys are at the very top making the decisions, everyone else is just showing up for work.
Just like in the 3rd Reich.
>>
>>55376236
of course
>>
Their apathy allowed for it to happen.
>>
File: 1444156259974.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444156259974.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
>>55376236
George Bush's brother Marvin Bush ran the security firm that worked for the twin towers.

George Bush Sr. had lunch with Bin Ladin's brother on 9/11, and had numerous business dealings with the Bin Ladin family prior.

The attacks happened during preplanned war games, which means the military was incapacitated on the day of the attacks. The attackers would have had to had foreknowledge of military operations to choose that day.

Both Cheney and the Bush family profited massively from the wars on terror thanks to their security and oil firms gaining crucial contracts overseas, and the rising price of oil spiked profits even more.

The major military technology to arise after the 9/11 attacks and during the war on terror was what? Drones. Which agency has shared authority over drone strikes and operations? The CIA. Which agency does Bush. Sr have a long history working for, and running? The CIA.

Drones were used on 9/11 handled by CIA operatives that Bush had ties with, painted to look like airliners, and Marvin allowed Moassad agents from Israel to plant explosives into the various towers in order to bring them down uniformly as not to cause unneeded destruction and death.
>>
>>55376341
It looked like a demolition, explain that fag
>>
>>55376236
elements within our government conspired with Mossad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVKGRB3cygg&app=desktop
>>
no, 'qaeda caught us slippin'
>>
>>55376814
Dont forget Larry Shekelsteins massive insurance payout.
>>
>>55377132
He was only warned because he would have lead a massive investigation against whoever actually did it, so they had to buy him off and assure him there was money to be made, and probably if he didn't agree they would kill him.
>>
3 buildings
2 planes
>>
>>55376814
>Jet Fuel Can't Warp steel beams

WHY

WHY IS THIS STILL A FUCKING THING
>>
>>55378418
Well it can't create a controlled demolition, at least.
>>
>>55377132
The towers being insured against terrorism aren't really that suspicious. Larry with both his son and daughter not coming to work that day is.
>>
>What is structural engineering and how come we're all experts in it?
>What is the pancake effect?
>>
>see 9/11 defy basic physics
>idiots around me who flunked high
school notice nothing
>laugh uncontrollably later that day build a third building was demolished
>know then and there that this world is not meant for critically thinking
>>
DUSTIFICATION
U
S
T
I
F
I
C
A
T
I
O
N
>>
>>55378448
What did you expect for them to fall over like a fucking Tree?

Or for the top to sluff off like in Independence day?
>>
>>55376236
wew 9/11 thread havent seen that one before
>>
>>55379052
Well, anon-chan, if WTC 7 was rigged with explosives to be taken out via remote detonation, falling in the method used in controlled demolition, then logically the other building that fell in the same way would also be rigged for explosives, because why have just one WTC tower set to be blown up, but not the others?

If one building was pulled, they all were.
>>
They let it happen because wars make money
>>
>>55376236
More than likely, they knew it was going to happen (and being fair, maybe didn't know the extent to which it would happen), and wanted a little Pearl Harbor moment. Turned into a fucking clusterfuck of death.

The Terroristas who paid cash to learn to fly planes and said landing wasn't important were known entities to the intelligence community, that's kind of all I need to know. But beyond what is all I need to know, there was also a drill that day, wherein the premise was a hi-jacked plane, and all the air defenses were playing along with it at the time, which meant anyone calling in and saying "A PLANE GOT HIJACKED! GET THE JETS READY! NO REALLY THIS ISN'T A TEST!" would be regarded as PART OF THE TEST. So there was a lag in response times that seemed like it was built into the attacks. Don't these fuckers have code-words for "no ,really, this is actually happening and isn't part of this test. Yes, it's exactly like a shitty heist movie."
>>
>>55376236

Wet mule can't felt real steams
>>
>>55376860
That's funny, when I watched it happening it actually looked like airliners crashing into buildings.
>>
>>55376814
>Demolitions use explosives
>Planes explode when they crash into buildings too.

Wow, what do you know! It looks like a fucking demolition.
>>
>>55379359
>>55376814
Meant to reply to >>55376860
>>
>>55376236
Bush international Nazi crime family did it

they killed Kennedy too and also were behind the accident at 3 mile island
>>
>>55379543

holy crap,

one day I woke up and everyone is saying what I've been saying since the day it happened

it is now happening
>>
>>55376860
>my eyes can never fool me
>>
>>55378701
> tfw i am a mechanical engineer
> tfw people believe the pancake effect can cause freefall demolitions and reduce steel reinforced concrete to dust
>>
File: oh no reality.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
oh no reality.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>55376341

>burning office materials caused Building 7 to collapse

ok, sure thing

If you don't question the official story you are retarded.
>>
>>55376236

I hope they did DESU.

Public opinion needed to be shaken out of post cold war complacency and persuaded to support aggressive foreign policy against Muslim world.
>>
>>55376236
Yes and no
>>
Which government?
>>
File: 468.jpg (4 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
468.jpg
4 KB, 318x159
>>55380856
>Public opinion needed to be shaken out of post cold war complacency and persuaded to support removing Sadam for our Saudi Arabia friends convenience and setting up global surveillance on our citizens
Fixed FGJ.
>>
>>55378418
>goyim know
>release steel beams obscuration
>>
>>55382083
Nice
>>
>>55376814
kek desu senpai
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.