[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that conservatives are so kucked that they simultaneously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
Daily reminder that conservatives are so kucked that they simultaneously believe

a) We live under an oppressively overreaching government and society in which the individual is smashed under a boot
b) We live in a perfect meritocracy where everyone's social/economic/political status (except their own, of course) is exactly the status they deserve

Pathetic. Why don't you grow some nuts and stop sucking rich dick?
>>
File: 1445434913708.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1445434913708.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>55376040

> implying niggers can't go to a county "vo-tech" school for pretty much nothing so they can get a trade that's simple as fuck to find a job doing, no matter the experience.

I swear to god, niggers and liberals have more fucking excuses for what is nothing more than bad decisions by stupid entitled assholes who think whitey should just hand them everything on a silver fucking platter.

As if we don't already.

Morons.

Funny how I grew up poor as dirt, in a single parent home from the age of three....but because my mom wasn't some nigger welfare ape that thought she was "owed", she pushed me to get all the education I could get my hands on and drove me to work hard.

I went to vo-tech the last two years of HS, got my welding certs, and then went on to get my degree in IT after working my tits off to save up and get it on my own.

> being poor doesn't make you stupid, but being stupid will make you poor

It's that simple.
>>
File: 1352121146942.jpg (72 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1352121146942.jpg
72 KB, 640x427
>>55376040
>We live under an oppressively overreaching government

You're deluded to the point of mental illness to say that this isn't the case.
>>
> be american
> get into debt
>>
>>55376040

>hurrdurr I can't support a family of 4 with 8$/h or whatever the fuck minimum wage is
>>
>>55376040
Yes goy, the government is your friend - and don't forget to pay your taxes and let your daughter marry a black man. It's your civic duty to make up for that white privilege that you didn't earn.
>>
>>55376040
What is a trade school?
You're a lazy shitter.
Get an HVAC certification, invest in some tools and a truck, and get SO MUCH WORK you'll be making six figures in the first six months.

Seriously. Kids these days are lazy and stupid.
HVAC techs, plumbers, electricians, surveyors, mechanics, construction.

All these jobs have huge growth, and extremely high demand.

They also require you to be physically fit and able to do actual work for 8-12 hours a day.
>>
File: 90231.jpg (51 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
90231.jpg
51 KB, 640x472
>>55376040
>I want more money for flipping burgers! Minimum wage job is totally a reasonable job for an adult! It's not my fault that, with all the opportunities that U.S. provides to learn, gain experience, earn some money non-conventional ways (especially in the era of the internet) or just get a scholarship, I'm still doing the worst possible job that requires no qualifications or mental effort whatsoever!
Why can't they just take matters in their own hands without the government leading them by the hand like a clueless baby?
>>
>he got a liberal arts degree
>>
>>55376382
A modern day Horatio Alger story
>>
>>55376859
why does what some one else makes bother you so much?

You a shill for franchise owners?

Its almost like you just want to look down on people, your ego cant handle a QSR worker making 30k a year?

30k? That is barley enough to live on if your in any place worth living
>>
>>55376781
Trade schools are bullshit

if you wanna learn a trade you need to join a union
>>
>>55377140
>literally not even knowing what the economy is

Liberals, man. Fucking liberals.
>>
File: 1445470019800.jpg (720 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
1445470019800.jpg
720 KB, 1840x3264
>>55377231

> manage to get into union pre-apprenticeship course for IUOE as a heavy equipment mechanic / operator
> training takes a full year off your apprenticeship and you automatically start at higher scale (it was like $19 an hour instead of $16)
> told "oh yea, we'll get you right into the union after you complete your training"
> complete what was supposed to be a year of training in 6 months because I'm just that good
> come out with all sorts of extra industry certs that I didn't have to get, but was offered and did willingly
> because I didn't take the full year to complete, the instructor didn't get as much as he was supposed to get when it came to completion bonuses
> ask "ok, so when I do start at the union hall"
> "oh, well, sorry, but miraculously there isn't any openings in the union right now, so you have a choice of either taking a non-union job in Georgia changing oil on heavy equipment for EIGHT FUCKING DOLLARS AN HOUR or go move to UTAH for "advanced component training".
> the advanced training was completely top to bottom at their expense
> of course I told the instructor to go fuck himself, cause I'm going to Utah on their dime.
> come out of that training as a UAW Master Diesel Mechanic.
> ran thru that so fast that they offered me a full ride scholarship to BYU for anything I want
> get my IT degree
> never touched a wrench ever since
> make more than I ever would've working on heavy equipment

Unions of any sort are WAYYYY over-rated.
>>
>>55377616
Explain to me exactly how in specifics this will effect you and the economy
>>
>>55376562
You have to understand that Conservatives in America are worse fucktards than Conservatives in Europe. Conservatives in Europe are great compared to American conservatives.

Fuck American Conservatism.
>>
>>55377974
Sounds like you just lack people skills

yeah unions are bureaucratic and nepotistic but if your not a complete sperglord you should be able to manage relationships in such a way that people wont want to fuck you over
>>
>>55376859
See, thats the problem.

Someone has to flip burgers too.

Would you rather have Muhammad, Jose and Jamal to flip it for you?

I say raise minimal wage so natives can get the job and live of it as well and stop importing cheap workforce that rape people in their spare time between breaks.
>>
>>55376040
They're both hyperbole.

But the point being made is that we are consistently "progressing" closer and closer to the former and further from the latter.
>>
>>55378419
It doesn't matter who is flipping the burger what matters is that a lot of people in my country cant see the forest for the trees. Instead of focusing on the "every man" our media has shifted the collective attention to the monied class.

They have been so successful at this that they've managed to convince poor hill billies working in coal mines or flipping burgers that the amount of money in there bosses pockets is more important than access to basic medical care, shelter and education.

These people actually think they are millionaires in waiting. They think that hard work actually matters more than opportunity. They actually believe that having the government step in and help increase there own standard of living is the very thing keeping them from living like the Kardashians

We are a nation of frogs in the frying pan
>>
>>55378311

I dislike conservatives in general but some amurkans have this expectation that they should be able to live in luxury and support a family with minimum wage when in reality a minimum wage is supposed to give a modest life to a single person.
>>
>>55379772
Thats the problem though $15,080/y is not enough to support some one even modestly in most places in the states
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.