[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loisiana Police OFficers shoot and kill Six Year Old Boy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: la-officers-110715.jpg (531 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
la-officers-110715.jpg
531 KB, 1920x1080
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/09/us/louisiana-child-shooting/index.html

>a white cop shoots a black kid
>WHITE cop shoots and KILLS unarmed BLACK teen

>two black cops shoot white dad and his son, killing the latter
>no mention of race whatsoever

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>55373550
Cue the white dindus!
>>
Can I see some examples of the first one? I just don't believe that's something that happens, and you are just blowing things out of proportion.
>>
>>55373861
Michael brown

Trayvon too had similar headlines even though no cop
>>
Don't African-Americans realize they're setting up their cause to fail (BLM) by excluding all other minorities and even whites?

I honestly lost my shit against American cops when I saw that poor psychologically perturbed white girl get shot by that black cop.
>>
>>55374041
biting the bait this easily
>>
>>55373550
They haven't released details, but the police chief said it was the most heinous video he's ever seen, or something like that. I wonder what happened.
>>
File: s6rpqfed.png (348 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
s6rpqfed.png
348 KB, 1920x1080
>>55373550
>Black
YEAH UHM NICE TRY BUT THEY'RE TOTALLY WHITE ACTUALLY
>>
Is that Colin Kaepernick on the left?
>>
>>55374179
The point of BLM isn't to make change, but to not change anything. That's why they're excluding whites and pretending whites don't get abused by cops too.

They're working arm in arm with Hillary. Their goal is to get her elected, and distract people from other pressing issues, not to fix things.
>>
>>55374833
>The point of BLM isn't to make change, but to not change anything
Pretty much sums it up better than I ever can.

Makes my blood boil that African-Americans define the global image of blacks (we're also not up to scratch lel, but at least we don't promote degeneracy).
>>
File: race mixing 5.jpg (24 KB, 490x676) Image search: [Google]
race mixing 5.jpg
24 KB, 490x676
>>55373550

What race are those individuals?

>Amerimongrels
>>
>>55374975
WTF? Dude looks like the bastard child of Drake and Fred Flintstone.

(although we're a mongrel nation ourselves)
>>
>>55373550
Learn to fucking spell
>>
>>55375089
There's nothing wrong with his spelling you monkey.
>>
>>55374903
Tell me you're not a real nigger in Sudan sitting on 4 chan? A proxy I'm guessing? Unless you're some white guy with a fairly dangerous job in oil.
>>
>>55375214
>Tell me you're not a real nigger in Sudan sitting on 4 chan
I am a real sand/nigger in Sudan sitting on 4chan. Haven't you ever been on /int/ bruh?
>>
>>55373550
You sure as fuck won't try and make this news outside of /pol/ you cowardly fuck.
>>
>>55373550
Justice is being served. Nuff said.
>cops in jail= booty love
>>
How many whites do you think get shot and never reported on? Whether they did something wrong or not. There are probably way more retarded cops doing shit but not being reported on because if they did there would be legitimate riots and police officers hanged on the streets.
>>
These guys are pure Louisiana yellow. Still very much dindu.
>>
>>55374903
At least you guys dont eat da poo poo
>>
>>55373617
Well the kid was six years old, not much he could have done to deserve getting shot....
>>
>>55377188
that's the point, but the 4chin boot lickers will no doubt come to the defense of the pigs. I honestly enjoy videos of cops shooting niggers, this just makes me sad / angry. Cant say I would care if some cops died over this.
>>
>autistic child
Zero fucks given
>>
>>55377466
>4chin boot lickers will no doubt come to the defense of the pigs

>4chan is one person
4chan likes when cops shoot niggers who are chimping out.
4chan abhors whites getting killed by niggers chimping out.

Nigger cops who chimp out and kill whites and then lie about it to try and cover their asses?

I think 4 chan would be undecided between hanging them and burning them alive.
>>
>>55377785
I will point out that for most of 4chan, it is not because they are niggers, but because they are chimping out.
>>
>>55378035
Thank god. I honestly believed that despite emulating whites (which northerners are pretty good at) some /pol/tard with a gun would shoot me one day on the way to work.
>>
>>55378159
As long as you don't move to Europe or the US, they wouldn't.

If you did though, they likely would.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.