[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12
File: 1445598241483.jpg (515 KB, 500x704) Image search: [Google]
1445598241483.jpg
515 KB, 500x704
http://www.friatider.se/kvinna-sexattackerad-inf-r-publik-beskyllde-vittne-f-r-rasism

Woman sex-attacked in public - blamed witness for ''racism''

>On a grass field during a summer day in Malmö, an unconsciouss woman in her 20's was victim of a sex-attack - in front of many witnesses. When she was later explained that an african immigrant was arrested for the crime, she assumed that a racist had made it all up, and contacted the police.

>It was the 23th of august on Rönnblomsgatan in Malmö a woman in ther 20's was overpowered by an immigrant from Africa, who took the opportunity to try to initiate sex with her. He lifted her skirt, touched her and attempted to penetrate her.

>The victim was during the event completely unconsciouss due to alchohol, narcotics and lack of sleep.

>But witnesses observed the entire event and police was called to the location. One of the witnesses also filmed the whole thing.

>-''When she heard more or less what had happened, her first thought was that it was a racist who had made it all up and contacted the police, she defended the assaulter all the way to the end. Only first when SHE WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND that there was a film of it happening, did she realise that SHE MAYBE WAS WRONG.'' it says in the prosecuters summary of the crime.
>>
>>55373353
>23th
>>
File: why.gif (2 MB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
2 MB, 250x249
>>55373353
this is fake right?

i can't tell what's parody or real in these times
>>
>>55373353
>raped by a nigger
>you're racist for saying a nigger raped me

Way to go Sweden...
>>
What's "two-handed facepalm" in swedish?
>>
>>55373353

Cognitive dissonance at it's finest.
>>
>>55373560
No idea, they never taught me in school, they thought it was more important to teach that ''jews are not a race but Hitler thought they were! Haha what an idiot!''
>>
S W E D E N
W
E
D
E
N

Y E S
E
S
>>
>>55373651
Malmö is more Iraq than Swedish thou
>>
>>55373353
I'd support that new world order tbqh brehs.
>>
>>55373353
>Leftist getting thrown in front of the bus for being raped by niggers.

I don't see a problem with this.
>>
File: 1447150889779.jpg (53 KB, 512x368) Image search: [Google]
1447150889779.jpg
53 KB, 512x368
>>
Swedish women are trash. Seriously, no trolling. Of course, many of them are attractive and easy to sleep with them. But believe me, they are not serious relationship material. You can catch some fun with those girls, nothing more.
>>
Can this be real? Would a White Swede be in that area high and drunk?
>>
>>55373353
Women dont even blame those who rape them?

Fucking hell, im gonna book a ticket to Sweden!
>>
Sound like straight from some South Park episode.
>>
>>55373819
>You can catch some fun with those girls, nothing more.
you can also "catch" something else from the the amount it seems are coal-burning.
>>
Racism and other types of prejudice are just ambiguous words we define certain examples of pattern recognition. Pattern recognition is a very important tool in the human psyche; it's basically what allows us to learn and make conclusions. Sometimes it's faulty (gamblers dilemma and stuff like that) but racism is just the result of seeing that a certain group tends to exhibit a certain trait at an abnormally high rate. In this case, blacks tending to be violent and/or criminals.

People that are really ardent on the whole "I will not be racist!" thing are basically saying they're going to ignore what their brain tells them. It's the equivalent of seeing wolves in a particular forest devour other hikers and then deciding to go hike in that forest anyway

I suppose sweden is only getting like this because none of them actually dealt with blacks before. They have no pattern recognition yet. They're forming those patterns now, and racism WILL be the end result, because that's how human brains work. And it's not like they can blame systematic racism and 200 years of oppression and slavery for black behavior like they can in america
>>
>>55373353

topcùck
o
p
k
e
k
>>
>>55373881
Are there condoms in America?
>>
>>55373977
Is there sex ed in Europe? Condoms don't make you immune to stds
>>
>>55373620
I don't think they tried to lay that one on us during our mandatory holocaust propaganda lessons.
Did anyone say anything like:
>If they're not a race does that mean it's not racist to be prejudiced against them?
>>
File: 1428441216344.jpg (83 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
1428441216344.jpg
83 KB, 700x466
>>55373977
if you knew a girl had aids, would you still fuck her (with a condom)?
>>
>>55373977

condoms are a disgrace to allah (apparently) so imam obongo banned them just like he did pork as food in prisons
>>
File: 1440425008979.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1440425008979.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>55373353
>called police
>filmed

>at least 2 guys present
>didn't fucking try to stop it

Burn in hell, Sweden.
>>
>>55373977
>implying condoms protect you from the herp
>>
>>55374081
>implying kekolding isnt the national sport of sweden
>>
>>55374081
rotherham 2.0? If it's a real story, of course.
>>
>>55374064
>I don't think they tried to lay that one on us during our mandatory holocaust propaganda lessons.

During our mandatory holocaust lessons and visits to a KZ the teachers had to sternly remind us not to laugh or we'd otherwise would get sent home. Laughed my ass off anyway and nothing happened.
>>
>>55374070
>if you knew a girl had aids, would you still fuck her (with a condom)?

Any girl that gets raped has a risk of "figurative AIDs." By which I mean she is probably going to be sick, unsuitable for marriage and having children and could fuck up your life too.
On some level it might be that brown people know this. Any young woman they rape is not going to attract a high quality man that could have lots of kids with them.
It might not be fair but it is sensible.

I can't stress enough how much I am not advocating this idea but I wonder what would happen if white people were gang-raping Muslim women?
How would their men react towards those women and towards us?
>>
File: 1444827191461.jpg (21 KB, 552x137) Image search: [Google]
1444827191461.jpg
21 KB, 552x137
>>55373353
I refuse to believe it. I know there's a source and everything but this can not possibly be real. There is no way anyone anywhere at any point in time could even pretend to be this retarded.
>>
>>55374081

Did you not read what happened?

If they tried to do anything they would have been jailed. Can't touch a Person of Colour, they are saintly creatures who dindunuffin.
>>
>>55374233
I had to look KZ up. I assumed I knew what you meant and I was right: but I've not heard that before.
>>
>>55374285
The Nazis had a very subtle form of humour.
>>
so how many europeans have got aids or some other form of std by being raped by a african/arab?

i assume its really high
>>
>>55373457

This is your future Germany. Get used to it.

Nuke Sweden now.
>>
>>55374271
Potential punishment < helping a fellow human being in need.

You fucks need to realize that. You aren't going to live in comfort and security all of your lives, especially with your government importing an entire population's worth of subhuman savages. Some of you need to take some fucking risks and get in the national media, or at the very least defend yourselves and try to influence the police/legal system that you were in the right.
>>
File: 999AMP_Eddie_Kaye_Thomas_019.jpg (61 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
999AMP_Eddie_Kaye_Thomas_019.jpg
61 KB, 720x540
>a nigger tries to rape a woman
>swekeks film it instead of burrying his body in the woods
stay kek my friends
>>
>>55374378
im going to SUCK your DICK
>>
>>55374395
>Potential punishment < helping a fellow human being in need.
>You fucks need to realize that.

Again, you're saying they should have helped more, when the result of filming and reporting it was that the ungrateful bitch tried to get it thrown out and called them racist.

You really want to stick your neck out for these fucks? What liberal cunt are you gonna risk jail for?
>>
>>55374413
To be fair: a video of a dindu attempting to rape an unconscious Swedish girl is a very powerful thing. You could be setting up the scene for a hundred dindu rapists to be beaten up.
>>
>>55373353
I have zero sympathy for her and I have sympathy for most victims of rape
Glad it was all filmed
>>
File: 1446984994794.jpg (85 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1446984994794.jpg
85 KB, 499x374
>>55373457
The left is starting to blur the lines between fact and fiction. I can't tell whats real anymore theres no way this could be true but it is I'm so sad and alone help me
>>
>>55374064

Is this holocaust some meme? We barely touched the subject of holocaust and the teachers mostly told us that many of the victims in holocaust were worked to death, not gassed.
>>
>>55374381
Be honest. Do you think Germans are still Nazis? If you say yes then you know what the future holds.
>>
>>55374064
I pointed out that jews are an ethnoreligious group, that there's both an ethnicity or race if you will, of jewish peoples, and that it's a religion using the same name aswell. The teacher, a fat female that was literally dressed like a typical anarchist with earrings and nose rings and all that all the time, just smiled and went silent and said like: ''Yeah, right... aaand we continue!''
>>
>>55373353
>unconsciouss due to alchohol, narcotics and lack of sleep.
She deserved it.
>>
>>55373353
Sweden you made your bed, now lie in it. Die in it.
>>
>>55374468
If these guy stopped the rape instead of filming it she would of accused the hero's of racism
>>
>>55374395

I wouldn't personally stop a rapist, unless if I were thoroughly aware of the victim's opinion on refugee policy. Because if she was pro-immigration, there'd be a lesson in the experience.
>>
>>55374468
>You really want to stick your neck out for these fucks? What liberal cunt are you gonna risk jail for?

It's not sticking your neck out for the bitch necessarily, it's sticking your neck out for your country and beliefs. What everyone in your country is doing is telling those in power that you're going to take these subhumans in, no matter how many women get raped or how many towns become uninhabitable. Someone needs to be an example of masculinity, and cowering in the face of "jail" is ridiculous when everything else is on the line.

Fuck, your jails are like 5 star resorts anyway.
>>
>>55373353
This is why you never white knight, ever, full stop.
>>
>>55374517
In my state history lessons in high school aren't mandatory. You can choose history as an elective in later years.
There is a little bit of history talked about in humanities/English classes, usually in relation to issues.

eg. We might talk about some history about Aboriginals for our "Aboriginals dindu nuffin" lessons, right?

But the holocaust is always a very big topic for students in their last years of secondary education. They do not even mention that there are other genocides like what Pol Pot did, what China did, the holodomor etc. None of it is even hinted at.
>>
>>55374627
lel
>>
>>55373353
Can't you faggot archive these gay ass new websites? Why give them free hits? Makes me think you niggers are just shill interns fishing for clickbait hits.

https://archive.is/s573Y
>>
>>55374585
>Yeah, right... aaand we continue!

Ugh, I can remember shit like that faintly from my own schooling...
You can tell it's all ignorance and conformity too, right?
If they were a bit more learned they could even use this, from the SJW perspective.
They could say that Jews have faced discrimination on two different fronts because of that complication.
They could even be extra good goy and say that it makes antisemitism special and worse than other kinds of bigotry.

But she was obviously too stupid to have observed that Jews themselves take advantage of the fact that they are kind of a race and kind of a religion.
>>
>>55373353
Why do swedes think africans are peaceful people?
>>
>>55374753
Fuck off CIA. FriaTider is one of the few sources of real journalism left in Sweden.
>>
>>55373926
hey Cognitive Psych guy. Hows that upper division class doing?
>>
>>55374797
Ignorance? No of course not, she was fully aware of all of this. The school institutions in the west are nothing but regime propaganda, what the teachers are allowed to taught is dictated directly by the american and jewish handlers of the individual european states.
>>
>>55373353
>23th of August

Sort it out Sweden you scum nation.
>>
>>55374804
In my country this perception is being popularized because of universities.
All of these SJWs go to uni and they experience one or two Africans in their classes.
The Africans there are typically quiet and demure so they assume this is what all Africans are like.
It's not these wealthy leftists that live in the areas where they settle groups of Africans.
>>
>>55374139
Your average citizen didn't actually know what was going on in Rotherham tho.
>>
>>55374840
I don't credit teachers with being that intelligent, though. They're typically idiots.
>>
>>55373870
You can't be white though
*checks flag*
carry on
>>
>>55374812
Did this nigga just call me the CIA? lol okay bruh.

Whether I am or not the CIA I'm still archiving your shitty clickbait bullshit. This is 4chan dick suck, we don't give views to any of these faggot websites.
>>
>>55374413
Why would he go to jail for the rest of his life just to defend some druggie slut who's an SJW too? Men used to defend their wives, their virgin daughters, not a used up niggersperm toilet.
>>
>>55374921
I didn't say they were intelligent, they are ordered to teach from a certain angle, or to withhold certain information, or to teach specific falsities. That doesn't require intelligence.
>>
>>55374938
Okay CIA, fuck off now.
>>
>>55374960
I wonder if it's bad enough that one of these girls would defend her rapist in the way that a battered woman will get you in trouble if you intervene when her partner is beating her?

I think I can almost see that happening.
>omg he did rape me but he dindu nuffin!
>that white patriarch didn't have to beat him like that!
>this is why we need feminism!
>>
Anyone have a link to the video of the attack?
>>
>>55374240
easy they stone em to death for being raped
>>
File: dat_feel_1.jpg (46 KB, 317x379) Image search: [Google]
dat_feel_1.jpg
46 KB, 317x379
>>55373353
>mfw I can'T even tell anymore if this is real or not
>>
>>55374690

Some of it does sound like a waste of time. I'm not saying that our system is perfect either, but we never jerked off around the topic of holocaust. It was just one darker moment in history, along with stuff like Mao's failed policies in China, Stalin's purges and the Armenian genocide in Ottoman Empire.

School's mostly a waste of time anyways.
>>
>>55375256
Wasting time is the least of it. They are conditioning young people to believe that the holocaust is unique and the most evil thing that has ever been done in the history of mankind.

Most plebs will never question that in their lives. Try bringing up this up to older people and they'll say things like:
>Yeah, I think that's a great thing for kids to know.
And they'll be worried about whether or not you're a nazi for bringing it up.

That's another way SJWs can destroy education. They just fill up a curriculum with garbage and people will be too stupid to setup a triage of what is truly useful and what is just "nice to have."
>>
>>55375049
This!

I need it for
>reasons
>>
>>55375256
> Mao kills 60 million people
> failed policy
>>
I refuse to believe any of that is real. This is happening next door and I want to get off this ride. Close the borders right now or we will be next in line.
The United Muhammed States of Scandinavia...
>>
>>55375664
I hope you guys are keeping sharp. Lifting weights, target shooting, maintaining strong interpersonal connections etc.

I don't know if it's going to be war in our lifetime but I don't think it's crazy to imagine you're going to wake up in the middle of the night with a brown guy in your house.
>>
>>55374938
but it's a good website
>>
>>55374070

You can really only get AIDS from taking an infected load in your anus. The chances of transmission from vaginal sex, even unprotected, are miniscule, like one in 1 in 1000 or something. Straight sex causing AIDS is just a PC lie to comfort gay people.
>>
>>55375256
>Armenian genocide
who, after all, remembers the Armenians?
>>
>>55373620

Never taught me about jews in school. All we got to see was some skinny guys in striped clothes and something about oppression of Palestine. Also the teacher held a long rant about the mistreatment of Germany after WW1.

>tfw I think the leftie teachers were all too anti-semite to even attack nazis at my school
>>
>>55374081

Swedes don't know how to do things irl.

Filming with phone and calling police with same phone is the logical thing to do. And posting about it on fb.
>>
>>55374395

Also why would you help a woman who got drunk and passed out in a public place? She can do what she wants, her problem.
>>
So, where is the video?
>>
>>55374938

fuck off, u still dont get it?

u dont like the thread, u dont join the thread, simple.

unless u get paid for down talking, which would make sense.

ˢᵐʰ ᵗᵇʰ ᶠᵃᵐ
>>
>>55373872
Matt and try getting their ideas from the Swedish news
>>
>>55378702
I agree with this fag.

Get the fuck out this thread of you don't like what's happening in it
>>
File: yama3.jpg (30 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
yama3.jpg
30 KB, 853x480
>>55373353
>no video of said rape

Fuck you Sweden, how much kek can you be ?
>>
File: 1440387619710s.jpg (3 KB, 125x104) Image search: [Google]
1440387619710s.jpg
3 KB, 125x104
>>55373353
Ah women don't need right
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.