[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Dan Bilzerian behave like he does because he's compensating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 02-Dan-Bilzerian.jpg (39 KB, 489x326) Image search: [Google]
02-Dan-Bilzerian.jpg
39 KB, 489x326
Does Dan Bilzerian behave like he does because he's compensating for his height? (5'7)
>>
>>55373148
He behaves like he does because he can.
>>
He behaves like he does because he is a deeply damaged individual.
the very definition of degenerate.
>>
>>55373148
Fucking many beautiful women is overcompensating now? Why is the west so keked?
>>
>>55373272
im sure most billions party like this all the time but they dont plaster it all over their instagram and twitter accounts
>>
>>55373148

Armenians are cheap caravan people. Cheap traders and simple merchants of the desert.

They are the kind of people who showcase their wealth vaingloriously because its in their nature.

500 years ago, he would blow his wealth on festivals, feasts, and bellydancers.

Today, he can blow it on impressing people on instagram.

At the end of the day though, he's still just an Armenian with a little new money.
>>
File: 666.jpg (32 KB, 485x287) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
32 KB, 485x287
>>55373148
>Dan Bilzerian

I don't think he's a friend to women.
>>
He seems pretty ingenuous and unpleasant. Spend every day fucking supermodels on a jet and shooting guns. Every fucking day, for years. How boring of a life can someone with no financial constraints lead.
>>
>>55373148
why don't you ask him?
(813) 727-8408
>>
>>55373378
They seem very friendly to him or those whores are there just to see what they can get out of him.
>>
>>55373188
That just scared the shit out of me since you're a jew.
>>
>>55373188
It may be both
>>
>>55373148
No it's because he's Jewish.
>>
he just keked the ceo of BB.com

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2015/11/dan-blizerians-ig-saying-he-slept-with-bodybuilder-com-ceos-wife-photos/
>>
>>55373546
It goes both ways, women can be quit happy being prostitutes until their biology starts to die so really he's just a pure capitalist practicing supply and demand.
>>
>>55373148
==FAT CHICK DETECTED==
>>
>people getting mad at Mr Bilzerian

Dan literally does nothing wrong. He has money, he has social status. People want a piece of his status, they do all kinds of stupid shit for it, mistakes that ruin themselves in the long run. All he does is expose these kinds of people for what they are.
>>
>>55373378
She's really cute desu
>>
>>55373575
What?
>>
>>55373148
''If you have to show the fact that you are a powerfull man, it mean you are not''

Remember this anons.
>>
Thank god I'm 1.70, I'd hate to be a manlet.
>>
>>55374060
I have some bad news.
>>
>>55373148
>>55373188
These, but if he was a decent height the gold diggers would naturally orbit to him, now he has to pay them upfront to have them orbit him.
>>
>>55373272
>party hos
>beautiful women

son you have a lot to learn
>>
>>55374024

this.

In general, manlets try to compensate in soemthing else, body building, motorcycles, tatoos, loud personality, etc.
>>
>>55373305
He's forcing you to watch his instagram and twitter accounts!? Woah what a prick, forcing you to care about something you dislike...

He may be an idiot but you are envious (and also an idiot)
>>
>>55373148

Well I think he just likes hot and scantly clothed girls around him.
>>
>>55374246
nah man I admit im envious and would love to live like that. but i would just do it in private and not be such a self publicist
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/68365
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.