[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigger stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1441262207096.gif (3 MB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
1441262207096.gif
3 MB, 200x170
So /pol/ here's what happened at work yesterday.

>be me
>work security
>be yesterday
>conversation about news, politics and race come up.
>most people on my team are black.
>say that you rarely ever see black people saving or helping people on the news only killing
>black guy goes full nigger
>tells me to shut the fuck up
>in my face
>threatens to assault me

Why do niggers do this? Can they not be intellectual? Do differing viewpoints warrant assaulting people?

Or is it just the truth hurting blacks on the inside?
>>
threat is technically assault. do everyone a favor and put him in jail.
>>
>>55373063
fortunately, i've never seen a real nigger in my life.
unfortunately, we have gypsies, who definitely make up for it.
>>
I don't ponder their thought process, I just recognise the trend and my own and therefore want neger raus. Everything else is irrelevant but the one logical tangible solution. These days if I get called racist I tell them I don't have a clue what that means.
>>
>>55373063
I'd love to see nigger get wordfiltered to jem'hadar
>>
>>55373158

He didn't lay a finger on me. If he did it would have been.

>>55373200
No niggers? I can only imagine.
>>
>>55373246
I'd love to see all Canadians burned alive
>>
>>55373244

Well it seems to be universal, where ever you go.
>>
Self bump.

Anyone else?
>>
>>55373351
+1
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 400x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 400x477
>>55373351
That's not very nice
>>
>>55373351
>>55373530

I suppose this is a gook hate thread now?
>>
>>55373063
You realize what an actual fucking idiot you are for taking the media's portrayal of events as real life? Keep nuzzling up to the electronic jew.
>>
>>55373698

Thats the point. You don't think the media has an agenda?
>>
>>55373698
>>55373779

At the same time, ive never seen a nigger at the local churches public community events I do security for.
>>
>>55373200
You've seen plenty of niggers. Thankfully your braver countrymen are out sinking boats. You should join them, you could be making a difference instead of guzzling olive oil all fucking day. I would join them if I were a greasy discount italian.
>>
>>55373296
If I'm not mistaken, assault is defined in a legal sense as someone putting you in fear for your personal safety. In other words, you don't have to get punched, you just have to think you were in imminent danger of being hurt.

Personally I think it's a bitch law that scaring someone is grounds to get you arrested, but if you honestly felt threatened to the point where you were in physical danger, pressing charges is an option. You might have to look at a weak snitch every time you look in the mirror, but at least you'll get that big, mean ooga-booga off your back for a while.
>>
>>55373954

Well i know their is some point where prior to physical assault you can be charged ect.

However at work being on the same team, just seems like trying to defuse the situation was a better option.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.