[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One man with a plan and a few firearms eliminated a generation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: images-10.jpg (5 KB, 270x186) Image search: [Google]
images-10.jpg
5 KB, 270x186
One man with a plan and a few firearms eliminated a generation of sjw keks. What's your excuse for not defending your homeland Europe?
>>
File: Europe.jpg (40 KB, 432x700) Image search: [Google]
Europe.jpg
40 KB, 432x700
>>
>a generation
>60 something out of however many million

Wow good job andy fucking pandy
>>
>>55373515
He killed 92 and injured 319 enemy combatants. Pretty good for one guy. Imagine what 1% of the population could do if motivated
>>
>>55373809
>enemy combatants
you mean teenagers at summer camp?
wow what a brave warrior!!
>>
>>55373886
You mean future politicians and sjws that want to force Islam on Europe.
>>
>>55372730
Source?
>>
>>55374159
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
>>
>>55374102

Well he sure did a fantastic job, those Muzzies are too scared to come to Europe now! Heil Breivik!
>>
>>55373886
Found the Labour Party fag.
>>
Canadian prisons aren't 2 star hotels.
>>
>>55374312
That would be the case if you all weren't c u c k s. One man can't do it all.
>>
>>55372730
Sadly I can't get a gun, however once 3D printers get better and cheaper I will make one, but I don't know about bullets though. Either way one day I'm eventually going to an hero so I may as well go to one of the cities SJW marches and wreak hell b4 I do it....still a few years off though
>>
>>55374462
I actually agree with Breivik's opinions
100%
I just don't approve killing young white Norwegians, esp. girls
that's all
>>
>>55375113

Yea but they were future traitors senpai
>>
File: bloody_but_unbowed_4.5.jpg (91 KB, 448x600) Image search: [Google]
bloody_but_unbowed_4.5.jpg
91 KB, 448x600
>>55372730
haw de amateur haw
I'll take your inferior Norwegian "hero" and raise you one true American patriot.
Get on my level nignog
>>
>>55373886
kek, this to be honest, family

>>55374102
>force Islam on Europe
Well thank god he stopped that from happening...
>>
>>55372730
Why does he have blonde hair and a black beard?
>>
>>55375174
you don't know that
who knows what the future brings?
they can be turned, they are not all lost
...well they are now! because he slaughtered them all
>>
>>55375213
That's the point c u c k. Stop being a faggot and do sonething. One man can't do it alone.
>>
File: boardwalkempire.jpg (33 KB, 269x311) Image search: [Google]
boardwalkempire.jpg
33 KB, 269x311
He killed a bunch of children from Arbeidpartiet, basically the one party that probably had the largest influence in building our modern nation...you know only the country that year after year is listed as the best country to live. And of course he only made people sympathize with the left even more.

guy's a fucking retard
>>
File: d62.png (70 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
d62.png
70 KB, 285x285
>>55372730
He had the right idea but failed anyway.
>>
>>55375349
>Great country to live in.
Yeah ok.

https://youtu.be/44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55373886

Future Merkels.

Fixed that for you, faggot.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.