[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quentin Tarantino boycott reaches boiling point... Michael Moore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10
File: moore.jpg (63 KB, 640x366) Image search: [Google]
moore.jpg
63 KB, 640x366
The national protest of Quentin Tarantino's upcoming movie appears to have reached a boiling point as hundreds of thousands of police officers boycott, but Tarantino has finally received some backing from the documentary film-maker Michael Moore, who said that the police unions “are out to get Tarantino”.

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Moore criticized Tarantino's Hollywood for not standing with the director amid mounting boycotts. "Has any white person in this town, in the industry, stood up for Quentin Tarantino?" Moore asked. "The white guy stuck his neck out there and they're trying to chop it off."

Quentin Tarantino appeared on MSNBC's All In with Chris Hayes earlier this week to defend his statements. "Ultimately, what I feel is a problem of white supremacy in this country," Tarantino said, adding, "I was under the impression that I was an American, and that I had First Amendment rights."

"They're slandering me," shouted Tarantino. "I'm not a cop hater!"

Producer Harvey Weinstein is said to be furious at Quentin Tarantino. “Harvey is desperate to find a solution,” said an insider.
>>
>>55371483
What actually is the problem?
Boycotts are completely legal
If the police officers wanted to they could protest outside theaters showing his movies as well
All of this is completely legal

Not necessarily admirable but well within the rights of any american citizen
>>
>>55371483

Wait, how is this even a problem for Tarantino? How many people are in those syndicates anyway?
>>
>>55371483
Why are they boycotting his movie? And why is this considered so important that even Jewenstein is furious?
>>
>>55371917
He talked shit about cops during a black lives matter event. His movies should be boycotted regardless to save cinema.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>55371483

>you will never have a Michael Moore documentary directed by Quentin Tarantino
>>
>>55371483
He called cops murderers even though 3 of his family members donned the badge.

Now there are crooked cops, there is no denying that.
>>
It's upsetting to me that he's gonna blame this if his movie fails , and not the fact that he is a BBC idolizing kek. Fuck that faggot
>>
>>55371483
>Michael Moore, who said that the police unions “are out to get Tarantino”.

>make tons of movies that make cops look bad
>make tons of documentaries that shit talk authority

>get pissed when authoritative figures don't like you
its like the hurr durr olympics or something
>>
>>55371812
its more that its negative publicity than anything else.

His movies have been getting steadily worse since Kill Bill and with it the cash flow and the fat fuck over the company that owns the movies is getting nervous that Quentin has finally talked to much shit for once
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1449x1011) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1449x1011
>>
>>55372334
I don't know, at this rate documentaries might be the only option left for him.
>>
>>55371483
Tarantino can suck a black toe and fuck off
>>
>>55371483
this shit has become the best advertisement for his movie

now he will have even more attendance tham Django

and you keep on buying this fake beef
>>
>>55372734

>negative publicity

No such thing.
>>
>>55371483
>"Has any white person in this town, in the industry, stood up for Quentin Tarantino?" Moore asked.

Maybe is because people disagrees with this nigger lover?
>>
Moore and Tarantino doppelgänger right here.

Like the Gordon-Levitt/Ledger doppelgänger.

No wonder he's protecting him.
>>
>>55371483
wow literally tens of cops with salaries upwarfs of 18K/year are going to protest this film?

Maybe it will only net 400 million worldwide now abloo abloo
>>
File: 1386650614817.jpg (112 KB, 773x813) Image search: [Google]
1386650614817.jpg
112 KB, 773x813
>>55371483
>cops are murderers!!!! fuck cops!!!!
>I'm not a cop hater!
>>
Is that fat fuck even relevent anymore? Seems like since Bush left office he kinda just petered out.
>>
>>55372925
... the FUCK?
>>
>>55373424
his only really significant film is from the 80s
>>
>>55373498
Excerpt from the script of his new movie.

>kucks will bring their girlfriends to see this movie and roar their approval of this part
>>
>>55372925
this can't be real

I'm not sure what point it's making
>>
Whats going on here?!
>>
>>55373371
Cops make 80k starting where I live senpai
>>
>>55373544
I was referring to Moore, seemed like he had nothing to bitch about since some magic negro became POTUS.
>>
>>55373715
No they dont.
>>
>>55373715
Wow that's more than I make now doing software engineering for the most prominent defense contractor in America
>>
>>55371483
>"Ultimately, what I feel is a problem of white supremacy in this country,"
>"I was under the impression that I was an American, and that I had First Amendment rights."

It's hilarious how he is completely unaware why he has those rights in the first place.
>>
File: 1441490522480.jpg (439 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1441490522480.jpg
439 KB, 768x1024
>>55373304

Unless it's your own obituary.
>>
>>55372672
>make tons of movies that make cops look bad
Such as?
>>
>>55371483
UNO FARTO
>>
MM is a pretty based guy desu. He's one of the few Americans who speak out against the military-industrial complex to a large audience.
>>
>>55371483

>muh first amendment right

Has the government arrested and prosecuted you for your comments? No? Okay.

That doesn't mean people can't talk about how wrong you are and that doesn't mean people can't boycott your shit.
>>
>>55374579
no he doesnt you retard. he talks about muh feels and takes footage out of context to promote his personal agenda
>>
>>55374579
Only when Bush was doing it. He's a partisan hack.
>>
>>55371483
>liberals love unions
>union stands up to liberal
>oh my god unions are targetting one of OUR people
>>
>>55373750
michael moore's only significant film is from the 80s but since youre like 12 you have no idea what im talking about.

kill yourself.
>>
>>55374785
cop unions have nothing to do with actual labor unions
>>
File: 1443729018464.jpg (9 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1443729018464.jpg
9 KB, 222x216
>>55371483
>Being a celebrity
>Celebrity = People like me
>Say something vastly ridiculous and grotesque
>People don't like it
>"BUT MUH 1st AMENDMENT RIGHTS"
Those right only protect your right to say the things you said. With everything in society there is a social price to saying those things.
>>
File: Uma Thurman Adrenaline needle.jpg (105 KB, 456x620) Image search: [Google]
Uma Thurman Adrenaline needle.jpg
105 KB, 456x620
>>55375015
Very well put. I've lost so much for Tarantino. He's thinks we have a country of White Supremacy. Bitch please? That's why minorities have affirmative action and are fucking over the once great WASP culture within America. I hope you mistake heroin for cocaine sniff it up your traitorous nostrils, but unlike your overrated movie Pulp Fiction, I hope John Travolta won't be around to stab an adrenaline filled needle into your breast cavity. I think when you die you'll end up in the lowest pit of Hell with Lucifer himself eating you along with the other traitorous historical figures such as Judas and Brutus. Fuck you Tarantino, you traitorous kekold!!
>>
File: nigger shitcock.jpg (64 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
nigger shitcock.jpg
64 KB, 300x260
>>55371483
Jesus, these fucks have to be two of the ugliest motherfuckers on Earth.
>>
>>55371483
Why won't anyone talk about how this was a COMMUNIST anti-cop rally?
>>
Tarantino's movies are great.

If you didn't like Django, you're probably an insecure stormfriend virgin. I mean that sincerely, not just as an insult. Get over yourself.
>>
File: FlankerBlessing.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
FlankerBlessing.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>Be me
>keked
>can't wait to worship more niggers at the new Quentin Tarrantdildo film
kill myself
>>
I'm sure his new movie "I sucked a nigger foot" will recoup the losses from this one.
>>
>>55376500
Django was pretty jump-the-shark. It was good for mindless entertainment, but the racist angle was pretty cringey. 2bh.
>>
>>55371483
>hundreds of thousands of police officers boycott
I don't believe this for 1 second. Sounds like clickbait.
>>
>>55376400
Because people are so brainwashed when you say "communist" they think you're crazy or worse they just say "so what?"
>>55376500
>Tarantino's movies are great.
no. Salma Hayek's body is great. Tarantino is a fucking weirdo. inb4 hurr durr but his movies. That weirdo shit oozes into his movies like a disease. inb4 but art! If his movies are art then fuck art.
>>
>>55371483

>going to see a movie by quentin "UNO FARTO" taratino
>giving a shit about michael moore's opinion
>>
>>55372925

>it's a black male thing
>>
>>55372925
>Freezing white confederate guy sucks black dick for the warmth of it

How does he come up with this shit? Just reading it made me nauseous
>>
>>55377396
Probably experience. Tarantino is an autistic cunt.
>>
>>55372925
Go on...
>>
>>55375880
>He's thinks we have a country of White Supremacy. Bitch please?

You don't get it.
When they say White Supremacy they don't mean NeoNazis and the KKK. They mean it quite literally.
White supremacy.
That is to say Whites holding superior positions in society. When they say they aim to destroy White supremacy what they mean is the removal of all white leadership and influence from society but they count on people using the old definition and supporting them by default.

Redefining words is leftist strategy 101.
>>
>>55371731
because American police have been beating and shooting everyone they can for years, and when they get called out, they cry and moan.
>>
>>55376910

>exploitation film
>"jumping the shark"

Not very familiar with the genre are we?

>three the hard way
>black shampoo
>super fly
>black dynamite
>>
>>55371483
>and that I had First Amendment rights.

Not free from criticism.
>>
>>55371483
What the hell actually happened?
What's the context?
>>
File: salvador-dali-women-skull.jpg (77 KB, 600x762) Image search: [Google]
salvador-dali-women-skull.jpg
77 KB, 600x762
>>55371483

This party is just getting started:

Wait until the film comes out and the public gets treated to the scene of the white southern boy being forced to suck the "big black dingus" of the freed slave.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.