[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand the whole "Jews support race mixing"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 732x986) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 732x986
I don't understand the whole "Jews support race mixing" meme. What is their reason? So that they're the only pure race? I don't get what their motive is.
>>
>>55371481
White people have been the enemy of the Jews for like 2000 years, they have lost and lost and lost and their plan this time is wipe us out without us even noticing till we're drowning in the middle east
>>
>>55371481

Genocide.

1.8% of the population of the world are white women of child bearing age of younger. It won't take much to wipe us out, and that is the goal.

A mud race will be stupider, more servile and easier to control, and they finally get even for perceived historical injustices that they either caused or fabricated.
>>
File: 1441670900190.jpg (3 MB, 3200x1950) Image search: [Google]
1441670900190.jpg
3 MB, 3200x1950
>>55373233
Dubs confirm.
>>
>>55371481
The less homogeneous a nation is, the less stable it is, the less national unity there is, the less trust among neighbors there is. Once a nation can be divided among racial lines, it's far easier to manipulate and play each racial faction against the others.
>>
>>55373233
but if we disapear they will be destroyed by the arab around them. so it not a logical this theory
>>
>>55373714

I don't think they give a shit about Europe as long as America exists
>>
>>55373233
not only that

the mud race will have no past so they can make up whatever bullshit and create for them an identity it better suit their goals
>>
>>55373805
they have a lot of economics here and population who is not happy with this invasion. i think we are simply just retarded.
>we are in full decadence
>>
>>55373375
>Count Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi proposed that they adopt the flag of his International Paneuropean Union, which was a blue field, with a red cross inside an orange circle at the centre, which he had himself recently adopted for the European Parliamentary Union.[8] Due to the cross symbolism, this was rejected by Turkey

>The Consultative Assembly narrowed their choice to two designs. One was by Salvador de Madariaga, the founder of the College of Europe, who suggested a constellation of stars on a blue background

So is pic bullshit?
>>
>>55373714

If they can wipe out the white race, believe that they have no problem taking care of problem Muslims, and there must be a plan in place for this. Muslims are not intelligent.
>>
>>55374138
no?

because they want back to the drawing board because of turkey you think its fake?

google the kalergi plan
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.