[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey pol Puertorican here living and raised in America. I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 5
File: 10189297_9_600_1067.jpg (110 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
10189297_9_600_1067.jpg
110 KB, 600x1067
Hey pol Puertorican here living and raised in America. I was just told to go back to my own country by some white guy. With a racist guys making comments like that. How can people not view you as racist.
>>
>>55371118
Go back to your own country poopskin.
>>
Well, are you on your way back to Puerto Rico?
>>
So you're saying you are an American because your dad knocked up an american qt? Yeah I can see why someone might say those things.
>>
>>55371265
Do you know what a puertorican is?
>>
>>55371220
Puerto Rico is an American commonwealth I am in my country
>>
>>55371340
G O B A C K
O

B
A
C
K
>>
>>55371118
This is America. Unless you're at work or in academia, racism isn't tht big of a deal. Your feelings were hurt, you're an adult, you should be able to deal with it.

All I hear from you is
>feelings hurt
>Americans are racists (as though that were a morally reprehensible position)

When the reality is nobody cares.
>>
>>55371118
There's literally nothing wrong with being racist.
>>
>>55371340
A glorified shitskin?
>>
>>55371208
>>55371220
>>55371265
>>55371376

Puerto Ricans are american citizens you fucking idiots.
>>
>>55371416
Interesting.

I think for me wasn't that my feelings were hurt. It made me think. Someone said that by looking at my physical features. But this country is all I know. So where else am I supposed to go back to? And what is the physical appearance of an American?
>>
>>55371538
And the UK is part of Pakistan. You still have to go back ahmed.
>>
>>55371601
What about hawaiians? They are american where do they go back to?
>>
>>55371538
Yeah i dont think they knew that
>>
>>55371601

You have just as many muslims and shitskins per head as us faggot
>>
>>55371646
Hawaii is seceding so back to Hawaii it is then.
>>
>>55371118

We are un-apologetically racist.
>>
>>55371646
Yeah but hawaii is a state. Puerto Rico is just a... what is it? Some kind of a... I don't even know
>>
>>55371779
A commonwealth. Territory of the united states. Where the people there are born american citizens. Where they fight in wars for america as american soldiers since they are americans.
>>
>>55371725
That will never happen, if I recall we already had a war about that. A state cannot just leave when they want
>>
>>55371779
It's where all the garbage flows to when it gets dumped into the ocean.
>>
>>55371118
>Puertorican
Can't spell. Confirmed for dumb taco nigger who needs to take his wetback ass back to Mexico and build wall.
Trump in '15
>>
>>55371860
That's actually in the Pacific Ocean somewhere
>>
>>55371834
There's no need to be upset. I'd imagine puerto Rico to US is like åland to Finland. It's officially a part of finland but I really feel no connection to them. They mainly speak a different language and follow different laws.
>>
>>55371118
BECOME STATE OR PAY DEBTS
>>
>>55371999
I thought it was a reserve for the nearly extinct native Swede. Like a zoo.
>>
>>55371572
If you're properly american, believe in the correctness of our constitution, have a job, pay taxes, speak English, take care of your community and don't have loyalties above or ulterior to the USA, then stay, you're american.

There are a lot of open racists in the us, and way more in private, but they have their reasons and their reasons are right. Don't let it get to you. Just be more American than them. I'm a Brit expat. I've run into the Limey shit before. I politely inform them that I'm probably more American than they are in action and spirit.
>>
>>55371118
Dominican here, you should have hit him. Now you just have to drop it.
>>
>>55372020
I actually wish Puerto Rico can become a state already
>>
>>55372045
It's something like that. I went there once and couldn't even buy a damn coffee in finnish. Never again.
>>
Also, just so the good folks of /paul/ know, Cubans and Puerto Ricans are the whitest Mexicans, and absolutely bro-tier.
>>
>>55372058
What would hitting him have accomplished other than strengthen his and other people like him idea of what Puerto Ricans or Latinos are?
>>
>>55372143
>Cubans and Puerto Ricans are the whitest Mexicans, and absolutely bro-tier.
fuck off spic
>>
>>55371572
You're full of shit. If you were raised here, as in the continental US (Inb4 Alaska or hawaii), you would know what's up here. You were raised on a shit island full of crime and carribean niggers and think it's america. It's not. You are a protectorate so we can have a naval base in the carribean. That's it. You are not a real citizen, and you aren't a real person. Stay on your 3rd world island and stfu like a good pet
>>
File: gobernador_biografia_web_0.jpg (109 KB, 680x250) Image search: [Google]
gobernador_biografia_web_0.jpg
109 KB, 680x250
Wow OP makes us all look like retards. By the way, not every Puerto Rican is a shitskin.
>>
>>55372053
Well that's why I find it interesting. If you ask anyone I know I am the most American in my group of friends. Hell this past July 4th people were wishing me a happy Independence Day and saying it was my second birthday
>>
>>55372169
I'm 50/50 polish and German faggot. You need a lesson in how insidious the enemy really is, if you're so quick to judge by language and copious facial hair.
>>
>>55372119
What scares you about another language or people that are different than you?
>>
>Hawaii secedes
>Every US flag is now wrong
>Puerto rico is single and looking for a longterm confederation
>US keeps the flag with 50 stars and 49 states
>>
>>55372147
>caring about what 1 white guy thinks.

Time to take the L my man.
>>
>>55372275
I'm totally cool with it but if you claim to be finnish and have all the benefits finns have then you should at least know some finnish. Oh and they get a pass from the mandatory military conscription everyone else has.
>>
>>55371361
>Commonwealth
>America
yeah not quite. Unless you think Guam is also America.
>>
>>55372495
Massachusetts is also a commonwealth.
>>
>>55371538
They still have their own country you twat.
>>
>>55372449
The language is one thing but being a citizen of your country without fulfilling the requirements other citizens have to abide by is upsetting. I can see why you would have a disdain for them.
>>
>>55372541
That is owned by the US
>>
>>55372528
Its also a state. Puerto Rico isnt.
>>
>>55372389
Meh he was an idiot. But it did make me think where else am i supposed to go?
>>
>>55372449
if you are Finnish you speak Suomi.

Not just a little bit. You speak the fucking language fluently!

>>55372549
Language is not "one thing". Maybe from that shitty part of the world you are from.... Language is culture in its purest form.

You cant be a Dane for instance without speaking danish like a native Dane. End of story.
>>
>>55372587
>Gets told to go back to his own country
>Puerto Rico is its own country
>Gets pissy anyway
>>
>>55372495
Yup Guam is America. Hell McCain was born on a military base in Panama I believe and he ran for president.
>>
>>55372635
I don't know. I never saw language as much of an issue. But maybe it matters more in countries that have a national language.
>>
>>55372673
>territory
>owned by US
The US is the country
>>
>>55371118
He had a fair point, you should go back to your third world shithole instead of going to the USA to complain about 'rayciss'
>>
>>55371118
>PoortoRicans multiple times vote to reject statehood

>yet they want the right to come into the US as they please and get on welfare

Fuck you. Get out.
>>
>>55374773
So the slim majority is what matters? Then you must love obama since he was voted in by the majority.
>>
File: voterfraudhero.jpg (80 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
voterfraudhero.jpg
80 KB, 600x600
>>55374890
>Then you must love obama since he was voted in by the majority.

A fuckload of "minor discrepancies" say otherwise, brah.
>>
>Puerto Ricans are American

Yeah, so?
No one gives a shit about that.

He just should go back to Puerto Rico where he belongs.

Fuckin' britbongs; as bright as their teeth, I swear...
>>
>>55371118
I'm sorry for that bro.
But this is the wrong place to get anything other than hate.
>>
>>55374773
Seconded. America is full.
>>
>>55371118
Fuck you asshole, go back to your own nation.
It is very simple, your shit race has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>55371118
>Hey pol Puertorican here living and raised in America.

Well here seems to be the problem. I gather you don't speak good english and haven't integrated properly. You say you're a Puerto Rican (which is two words) and not an american. If you're not an american then you shouldn't be here.
>>
>>55371118
Puerto Rico has earned a star on the flag, don't let these assholes burn you.
>>
>>55371118
Not everyone is intelligent. The guy who made that comment is not smart enough to know the difference between a puerto rican and a mexican.

For me it really depends on the demeanor of the person before I start making a judgement. As long as you weren't acting like a vato or barrio scum it probably wasn't justified.
>>
>>55371118
Because the vast majority of the country is not like that?
>Blames an entire group of people for one >persons actions.
>>
>>55371118
Pretty sure Puerto Rico is a us Territory

you win. Your at home bud.
>>
>>55371118
So someone made a generalization about you based on the color of your skin, and now you are saying all white people are racist? Generalizing all white people is.... racist.
>>
>>55371118
I believe you're American, but some people don't care if you call them racist.
>the white guy was just projecting his anger at you OP
>>
>>55371118
>Puertorican
this might be obvious but are people ever racist towards tourists in puerto rico?

fucking leave. people who go to other countries and complain about racism are dogs. you are like the niggers of immigrants, like how feminists are the niggers of women or women are the niggers of gender or niggers are the niggers of black people.
>>
File: 1443557542708.jpg (6 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1443557542708.jpg
6 KB, 250x166
>>55376572
Puerto Rico is a US territory..
>>
>>55376687
and new zealand is australian territory. they are still tourists and shouldn't fucking come here and whine about racism.

you can be a fucking tourist in your own country.
>>
>>55376775
Goddamnit roonigger...
>>
>>55371118
Did you obey him tho?
>>
File: 1440541360361.jpg (92 KB, 506x395) Image search: [Google]
1440541360361.jpg
92 KB, 506x395
>>55371118

HOW ABOUT YOU STOP SPEAKING SPANISH LOUD AS FUCK WITH YOUR GREMLIN WOMEN AND 18 KIDS IN TOW AT WALMART YOU SPIC FUCK GODDAMNIT FUCK OFF
>>
>>55372606

state or not a state doesn't change the federal government's sovereignty of the land.
>>
>>55371118
Individuals are only representative of themselves, if it was a massive crowd of thousands of people all doing the same thing then your statement might be valid.
>>
>>55371118
Go the fuck back to your country, shitskin.
>>
>>55371836
>
>>
>>>
>>
>>55372175
Canada bro here to inform you that yes, this is a real person you are talking to, in regards to the peurtorican american.
>>
>>55376847
if you weren't born in the united states then citizenship means nothing. it is literally just the ability to have a legal kid and give them a better opportunity that you had. the fact that so many niggers don't understand that people live to make their kids lives better is what stops them from ever being considered equal to whites.
the majority of white people care about their childrens future, the majority of non-whites only care about themselves. even if you were born in the us, you aren't deserving of no discrimination unless you live a selfless life. niggers, spics etc don't get that. one will even talk about their parents and all the sacrifices they made and then act like living selfishly is doing them proud.
no. fuck off. stop being a horrible human being.
>>
Puerto Ricans are total shitheads, Dominicans too. Mexicans are bros though.
>>
>>55377161
your opinion on what is and isn't real will matter again when you get a real prime minister and not some retarded pansy who only got voted in because he pandered to everyone who isn't a white male.

i bet you unironically thing that all cultures are equal.
>>
In the same way that just because I see a mexican eating burrito's and drinking tequila, I don't instantly think that all mexicans eat burritos and drink tequila. Get it?
>>
>>55377307
Mexicans are a fucking infestation that is in need of extermination or deportation.
>>
>>55376941
Yep this. Beaners are almost as annoying as niggers.
>>
>>55377341
woah, calm down. you can't just force these people to go against hundreds of years of being victims or terrible, terrible racism and recognize that they are the racists and that all white people did was bring them enlightenment.

without white people, the op probably would have stuck a spear through a computer.
>>
>>55377341
But all Mexicans do eat burritos and drink tequila.
>NMfag reporting in
>>
>>55371118
Deporrt Mexicans
Deport Cubans
Deport Puerto Ricans
Deport All Spics
Make America Great Again
>>
Eat shit, call me racist and demand more. So fucking typical
>>
>>55377512
okay okay. I'm sorry.
>>
>>55376232
I was wearing a US soccer jersey lol. I was pretty American that day
>>
>retards exist
>better go post about it on the internet, that will fix stuff and show them how smart i am
okay
>>
>>55372629
To reddit.
>>
>>55377982
Puerto Rico has some pretty based places to visit. I had an opportunity to visit the forts while I was there. Will be back there for New Years for some mogongo at Raicies. Cheers PR bro!
>>
>>55379206
Mofongo*
>>
>>55371118
Because despite the propaganda America was never meant to be a multiethnic state and most of the problems today (the social ones at least) stem directly from that
>>
>>55371416
Nice talk but people like you react in the same way when people bring up liberal positions

Liberals are mentally ill!!!11
>>
>>55372143
Yes Puerto Ricans are pretty white but honestly that just proves that culture matters much more than race since Puerto Ricans are some of the laziest, most violent, welfare taking people in Latin America. Mexicans, even though people feel they are a plague actually work, don't draw welfare at such high rates and Mexican neighborhoods are almost always safer than Rican neighborhoods

Cubans on the other hand are pretty much white and also have stereotypically good traits that go with that
>>
if peurto ricans are american citzens, can they vote for the president?
>>
>>55377982
Doesn't matter if it's US soccer, soccer is unamerican. Watch football like a human being.
>>
>>55372679
Military bases and embassies are us soil
>>
>>55371118
Youre probably a "Nuyorican" who has never been to PR and has had family here longer than many white people but you guys won't shut the fuck up about your shitty little island, and you guys refuse to assimilate and stop being barbaric, uneducated and pedophilloic. I live in NY and i've had to live with them, many times they are worst than Mexicans, and usually have small dicks (I've dated a few)
>>
>>55371118
fuck off there are 350m of us. If i go to San Juan and some puerto rican asshole mugs me im not gonna sling shit about the whole island.
>>
>>55380245
Yeah actually
>>
>>55371118
I don't care if people think I'm racist. I am a racist.
>>
>>55371118
"Racist" means "hey white person, give me money."
>>
>>55380245
Yes, it does.
>>
>>55382275
that's not what it says on the internet
>>
>>55382368
They can vote in primaries but not the overall presidential electoral college since theyre not a state
>>
>>55380188
My dad is a Puerto Rican and he works his ass off every day.
>>
>>55372072
I'd settle for independence but the citizens here are mostly retarded. Wouldn't trust this country in the hands of an uneducated majority composed of jibaros and thieves.
Also, the PNP/PPD fanatics will continue to vote for those liars and thieves and impede any possible progress.
>>
>>55372275
Liberal detected. I don't like something therefore scared is a libshit tier arguing tactic. Get back in the hillary thread you fuck.
>>
>>55371118
Go back to your own country filthy nigger rican.
>>
>>55371646
To Hawaii.
>>
Only whites are American, sorry.
>>
>>55372635
You can't be a Dane without actually being Danish, ethnicity isn't a language
>>
>>55382856
this
>>
>>55371118
I think one big problem with puertoricans out of the island is that they do not shut the fuck up about it.
They boast about this shitty island as if it was something amazing.
Of course everyone will hate you there.
>>
>>55382605
Don't vote for independence. This island can barely survive with the United States. What makes you think we can survive without them?
>>
>>55383326
All of these political parties are shit. PNP want statehood while the U.S. CLEARLY doesn't want us. Our economy is shit and our government is a joke. PPD wants us to remain a commonwealth and as you can see that hasn't been helping out too well. If we become independent, we'll get even MORE fucked. This island has no future. I know that's not all of the political parties, but they're the most prominent ones.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.