[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about military service for immigrants as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (49 KB, 700x355) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
49 KB, 700x355
What does /pol/ think about military service for immigrants as a way curb illegal immigration in the US? I believe if you serve 4 years minimum and get out with an honorable discharge then that should get residency and on the path to full citizenship. If you fuck however and get discharged anything other than honorable, consider your chance done for.
>>
I'm pretty sure it's in no way humane to expose weak refugees to torment that only strong men could endure. Military service isn't a good way to gauge the important skills that a modern society needs. A female surgeon can save more lives than a weightlifting brute, I can't even fathom how you thought this idea was good at all.
>>
>>55371065
>worried about terrorists bypassing immigration
>the solution is to train them in military grade weaponry and tactics
>>
It's a good idea, but Mexicans don't want to fight for America they want to mooch off it. Some still even believe it's their country despite losing it in the Mexican-American War.
>>
>>55371603
True, this would be a great deterrent for any freeloading mexican'ts, also they have to do a combat MOS like infantry, tanks or AAVs so they can't just skate in some comfy admin job
>>
File: hurp.png (3 KB, 222x211) Image search: [Google]
hurp.png
3 KB, 222x211
>Four years of fortification building duty.
>>
>>55371717
You may be on to something friendo
>>
>>55371581
Kek
>>
>>55371065
Then we will have our own homeland version of Los Zetas here, no thanks.
>>
>>55371065
Given the increasing ethnic diversity of the United States and the potential that that has to cause a civil war, you want your military - especially your officers and elite units - to be as white as possible. Why do you think Assad managed to hold on for so long? Pretty much the entire Syrian officer class is Alawite. The same goes for Saddam and a lot of other middle eastern states: they created "Guards" units which were extremely well-paid, well-equipped, and therefore loyal in order to be able to suppress dissent without mutinying.

Similarly, the reason why the emperors of the Eastern Roman Empire employed their Varangian Guard (who were all northern Europeans) was because they would have no particular loyalties to anyone in the Empire, and would therefore depend entirely on the emperor for their pay and survival.
>>
>>55372071
True but a lot of Americans who enlist into combat jobs are some of the most redpilled people I've met, they are also overwhelmingly white too, I remember the infantry unit I deployed with was mostly white and hispanic, the two black dudes in the BATTALION (thats a lot of dudes) were so out of place that everyone knew who they were, I always wondered why whites and hispanics always make up the combat jobs in the military here
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.