[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
society is evil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Stuck in a sociology class watching some sort of femenist film for the next hour. Wat do
>>
>>55371025
Leave and go get a couple Corpse Reviver No 2's and an order of Eggs Benedict
>>
>>55371025
After it's over, file a complaint stating you've been sexually harassed by the professor for showing it.
>>
>>55371025
laugh at it.
>>
play on your phone with volume to the max. if someone complains say that you are a transdolphin transnigger womyn and this is your safe space.
>>
>>55371025
Please record the video and/or the comments made by students and professor

I want to kek.
>>
>>55371100
I feel offended because its telling me that i view women as objects

Stop the generalization

Triggered
>>
>>55371144
Ohh man I have this hour recording of some hipster douche that talked two weeks ago about how climate change is actually an ethnic issue. Might post for the keks.

This entire class is such a joke. If attendance wasn't a grade I wouldn't come at all
>>
>>55371142
du spassti bring dich um
>>
>>55371116
this desu senpai, laugh loudly
>>
>>55371323
>hipster douche
>climate change is actually an ethnic issue
>ethnic issue
>ETHNIC ISSUE

HAHAHAHAHA
please post this, soundcloud, youtube, whatever
>>
Go back to your dorm room and study for the organic chemistry exam that you have tomorrow but that you haven't started studying for yet.
>>
>>55371144
This. Post it on youtube. Someone from /pol/ will comment.

Btw, does someone have problems with captcha? I have to solve almost 20 of them before posting. It's boring.
>>
>>55371453
captcha's shit, yes
>>
I saw this before with a bunch of women in rehab. Rosie O Donnell made it lol
>>
>>55371552
>>55371552
Yup. Opened with her monologue immediately knew it was gonna be shit. Gonna ask the prof for this after class is done
>>
Turn on the flash and take another pic
>>
>>55372028
>>
File: jekblek.jpg (17 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
jekblek.jpg
17 KB, 500x349
>>55371025
Keep farting.
>>
That's the movie my english teacher was going to show us earlier this semester, luckily we never had time. Thanks community college
>>
>>55371453
Found the yt link
God this is so toxic

https://youtu.be/CgX7XkHV7x8
>>
>>55371323
Graded on attendance... does teacher make the whole class line up to go the toilet as well?
>>
just leave you fucking pussy
>>
>>55373125
Sign the register and walk out.
>>
>>55373125
I mean, that's every class I take rn. Pretty sure its a school wide requirement. Every class is 5 points
>>
You don't actually have to go to class, you know.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.