[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do we superior Blue eyed blonde haired 6'2" 250lbs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 480x480
What do we superior Blue eyed blonde haired 6'2" 250lbs 13%bf aryan nordc Christian Templar Whites think about Islamic subhuman scary al taqiyya tactics?? This tactic has been described as one of the scariest tactics ever known to mankind
>>
Idk try it. It might cure your autism.

Shit OP desu can't tell if shill or spaz.
>>
>Go to Mosque
>Convert to Islam
>Few weeks of "Derka derka muhammad jihad"
>Turn radical
>Blow up mosque
>Even if it's empty, at least 1 less muzzie in the world
>Profit
>>
image.jpg
88 KB, 480x480
>>55370953
When i first read about this subhuman scary tactic my blue eyes werre in tears. I was genuinely shocked that muslims were that subhuman that they can lie to us warriors of blue eyed Christ and get away with it. Islam is the only religion that permits such body shivering scary tactics.
>>
As a Christian, I see no problem with my Muslim nigger brothers deceiving liberal non-believers.

"No, I'm not gonna hug you smelly sand nigger, the prize is yours."

*polishes sword for our mutual differences*

I will never wish to see your endless night.
>>
image.jpg
88 KB, 480x480
>>55371052
>implying ahmed like you whos practicing al taqiyya is a blue eyed blonde haired 6'2" superior Christian
>>
You know its shit like this that makes me fall back into old pagan habits like reading.

If you want to know what Islam is about, just go to the fucking source material: the Quran. Having read the fucking sandnigger book cover to cover I can tell you that the religious of peace mantra is a fucking lie. Muhammed outright gives Muslims a mandate to conquer nonbelievers if possible.
>>
>>55371125

Christians never stood for unification, they stood for mercy of the beast. The non-believers are okay, just annoying in the lie they like living.

The holy-war is a joke, but the deprivation of nationalistic heritage is a Jewish tactic to reap in meritless shekels in spite this gift of life we have for only a moment.

Modern media is confusing the baby jews, and Christ and the honoring of the Word will save ourselves from the pestilence of vain selfish progress, and free ourselves from the shackles of ignorance to the Will.

Yet, come on guys, it's just a sword, I do love muslim hegemony.
>>
>>55371463
>Hey guys likes live like backward camelfucking savages.

How about no.
>>
File: 2000px-Square_compasses.svg.png (164 KB, 2000x2109) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Square_compasses.svg.png
164 KB, 2000x2109
>>55371659
How about Honor and Fulfillment?

Excuse me while I go make up wonderful jew lies with my perfect circles and lines.
>>
File: 1429575831870.jpg (105 KB, 1000x942) Image search: [Google]
1429575831870.jpg
105 KB, 1000x942
>>55370899

Taqiyya was practiced by minority sects of Islam and Shiites. When faced with execution they were able to deny their faith to spare their lives. Is there a source besides image.jpg that says otherwise?
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 480x480
>>55371463
Look at this filthy undercover mudslime!!

Your all taqqyia wont work here, my fellow christian crusaders know better than to trust a mudshit
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 480x480
>>55372243
you can see all taqqyia being used here by this desert ape to further pisslam. us white aryans wont fall for this, right my crusader brothers?
>>
TAQIYYA IS FOR SHIA WHO WERE HUNTED AND KILLED BY SUNNIS. TAQIYYA MEANS WHEN ASKED BY BAD GUY "ARE YOU SHIA?" YOU CAN SAY NO. YOU ARE ALL WRONG PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELVES.

Good day.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 480x480
>>55372534
your all taqiyya is disgusting ahmed.

it is known that all taqiyya was a practice to lie to use white aryan crusaders. dirty mudshits make me so angry
>>
Reading the quaran to Gauge muzzie sentiments is like reading the bible to gauge Christian sentiments

The bible has a lot of violent fucked up shit that only insane people follow to a t like westboro
>>
File: 1437568763508.jpg (193 KB, 762x724) Image search: [Google]
1437568763508.jpg
193 KB, 762x724
>>55372656
look at this dirty mexican practicing his al taqueria.
>>
>>55372358
I'm white, 6' 170 lbs, and you metric people don't understand we love to have 12 disciples beside our Ruler's foot.

What you know about wall building? It's no different then demolishing.

So the idea is that we respect the wall. While we laugh at, "Is Ra El?"

For deh lamb of silliness! :3 And the Why chromosome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8mjRxkMBkE
>>
>>55372534
fuck off Ahmed
>>
image.jpg
88 KB, 480x480
>>55372631
DEUS FUCKING VULT TEMPLAR WARRIOR OF BLUE EYED CHRIST
>>
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Wonder what he's possibly talking about.

>walks through walls
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.