[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#USFirst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-11-10-08-52-17.png (682 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-10-08-52-17.png
682 KB, 540x960
Is it time to ressurrect #USFirst? Which of you fags is old enough to remember this?
>>
It's only military aid, but he has a point since Israel would have to use its own money for that.

Say what you want about niggers, they are infinitely more deserving of help than some foreigner who doesn't give two shits about your country.
>>
>>55370596
The Israelis know what to do with the money. The nignogs of Detroit will just squander it.
>>
>>55370653

Literally this. Israel makes Muslims butthurt. What do Detroiters do? Smoke crack.
>>
>>55370596

Israel - American bastion in the Middle East, Israeli scientists/engineers are very valuable to American military tech

Detroit - a shithole filled with nothing but niggers who couldn't be helped with 10 billion, let alone 3
>>
How about instead of spending it on niggers or jews, you use the money to overhaul your power grid? Because damn, it really needs it.
>>
>>55370653

>would rather help some "nation" full of sandjews thousands of miles away than your fellow citizens

you are what's wrong with our country. i would vote for trump if he said he would deport faggots like you.
>>
>give 3 billion to detroit
>detroit city council members are now rich and moved out of detroit
>detroit still in shambles
>>
i guess they forgot about the car maker bailout worth 57 billion?
>>
>>55370653
>>55370687
>/pol/ so fucking myopic that they've actually blinded themselves to getting checkmated by jews in the 1900s and think israel truly is their greatest ally against the arabic hordes

top kek
>>
>>55370653
Please don't be a c uck and support money grubbing, land grubbing, Jews.
>>
>>55370894
That cost you 9 billion all in all. They actually repaid the rest, and the shares the government got for it are as of now sold off as well.
>>
I say stop the money from going to Israel and instead spend it on building a bomb to nuke Detroit. Someone post a side by side of Hiroshima and Detroit.
>>
>>55370719
i'm sure they would look 10 times suaver once they all buy large purple fur coats, walking sticks with diamond inlaid handles and more bling than they can clap a ho with.
>>
>>55370596
USA wanted to make an agreement with the arabs, but they preffered Russia, USA needs Israel as a base camp against Russia. they have only Israel and Turkey in the middle east. who is doing who a favour?
>>
>>55370687
funny . thumbs up
>>
>>55370796
>Fellow citizens
>Detroit
They would murder me, if I walked down the street alone in the wrong part of town.
No, thanks. Let the monkeys rot in their hole.
>>
>>55370596
>Every black in the city on 'disability', and food-stamps.
>Zero aid.
really, anon?
>>
>>55370596
Yes, you have momentum with us asking for 50 bil. I support this
>>
>>55371896
>they have only Israel and Turkey in the middle east.
Yes, let's pretend Saudi Arabia and Kuwait don't exist.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.