[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men: Just shut the hell up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: McCaskill.png (135 KB, 312x278) Image search: [Google]
McCaskill.png
135 KB, 312x278
Sitting U.S. senator counsels more women to run for office and all men to shut the hell up. Not sure what party she's from.
>>
>no source

The fuck is the point in even starting a thread then
>>
File: inadiquet.png (49 KB, 226x205) Image search: [Google]
inadiquet.png
49 KB, 226x205
Feel the rage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yzGA_glnkM
>>
She has the crazy eyes
>>
>>55370421
>>55370291
And those glasses.
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 1280x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 1280x725
>>55370291
>just shut the fuck up

My laffs, if a man said that he would get absolutely btfo. Is it not completely ironic to her?
>>
>>55370291
it's Colbert so her cover will be "it was just a joke lol"

It might be just me, but I feel like now that people are learning who the real Colbert is instead of just the character, they're liking him less and less.

I can't be too sure though because I've hated him for years.
>>
>>55370484
Watched The Colbert Show, liked it for the satire even without agreeing.
Not a fan of Colbert going 'Colbert'.
>>
>>55370252
She is just riding the strong independant woman fad. This will bite her in the ass later.
>>
>>55370606

He's stuck and can't say what he wants to. It's painful to watch him interview now, his whole style worked because he could ask serious questions in a silly way and get a real response, now it's just "oh haha how nice now what was that new movie you were shilling for again?"
>>
>>55370252

Democrat...duh

Missouri.

Telling men to shut the hell up.

> muh body
> muh james bond
>>
infuriating desu

how is this a political figure
>>
>>55370727
People like this get elected because retards go to vote and just check the box to vote one party for everything.
>>
>>55370681

You know they edited all the responses right?

You know they never showed a single unedited interview?

I watched the daily show from 2002-2009, and colbert from 2008-2009.

I started to notice that once obama was elected they shifted their jokes to the 5 powerless republicans and I was like wtf.

What happened to reality has a truth bias. Ohhh that's right their truth is concealed behind a fucking paycheck. Odd a bunch of communists are being brainwashed by capitalist.

Also what is never mentioned is both Stewart and Colbert are religious although if you just watch the shows you would think otherwise.

Colbert in fact is a practicing catholic.

They are like the kind of sell-outs that you would read about in a fiction novel.
>>
Even if this were true, she has a point. Men can't govern and their incompotence and/or pure evil has ruined the country.
>>
>>55370681
>serious questions

Yeah, Colbert was real hard hitting...

He has always been the biggest çuck in America. This further proves it.
>>
>>55370843
you cn’t see it. but im flipping you off. i am flipping you off with both my hands. im typing this with my middle finger. i am flipping you off right now. flipping you off so hard right now. you can’t see it, which is a true pity, but take my word for it. i am. i am flipping you off right now. because you can’t see it, let me describe it for you. my pinkie and ring fingers are folded down on both hands, a little past the second crease in my hands. my middle fingers are extended. they’re pointing to the sky. then my thumbs are crossed over my index fingers, also folded down on my hands, but to the freckle on my left hand. my thumb nail on my left hand has a black triangle on it. now, i’m waving my both my hands vigorously, still flipping you off.
>>
File: 1442807629126.jpg (13 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1442807629126.jpg
13 KB, 480x468
>>55370252
Carly Fiorina is the biggest bitch I've ever seen. So unemphatic that she didn't care that her son committed suicide and kept sucking the cocks of business to rise in the finance world

Hillary clinton seems so orchestrated. Every smile she gives seems fake

Angela Merkel is single handedly destroying the western world starting with germany

and MORE women should run for office? FUCK THAT
>>
>>55370291
>see the comments section
>the goyim are redpilling
>feminists and their male bitches go into full damage control
>"no, it's satire you ignorant fucks!! obey us!! it's S-A-T-I-R-E"
>>
File: 1430132444269.jpg (47 KB, 494x659) Image search: [Google]
1430132444269.jpg
47 KB, 494x659
>>55370291
>20 women in the US Senate
>Implying more don't run
>Implying that they don't get voted in because nobody wants them
>Most of what she listed off is actually government funded or subsidized
>Wants more women like Diane Feinstein.
>>
>>55370843
Humans can't govern. I for one welcome our coming AI computer overlords!
>>
>>55370921

Julius Caesar is the biggest bitch I've ever seen. So unemphatic that he didn't care that his own son committed suicide and kept sucking the cocks of patricians to rise in the political world.

Not saying she is caesar, but come on. Sympathy, were talking about someone with an ego big enough to run for president.

Are you being contrite on purpose?
>>
>>55370484
>>55370606
strangers with candy was good
colbert obviously revisited some past demons of his after attaining success and has given in to the dark side
>>
File: 1436142468406.jpg (220 KB, 900x1120) Image search: [Google]
1436142468406.jpg
220 KB, 900x1120
>>55371092
Caesar had the charisma of being a leader. Carly just makes me want to an hero. Men's egos are held accountable for, which is why I trust Donald trump. His pride won't let him fail.

But Carly? Once she fucks everything up, she'll just point her fingers to the sky, say that jesus forgives her, and go on her merry way. That's the difference between women and men's egos.
>>
>>55370843
The best periods in human history were under male-run governments. LeFuckoff.
>>
>>55371771
As well as the worst.
>>
>>55370969
I want Congresswoman McCaskill to be burned at the stake on live TV.

That's my satire, how do you like it?
>>
>>55370484
its true... with out his character, he's terrible!
>>
>>55372625
for you
>>
>>55370471
Women need to just shut the fuck up about men's issues like immigration, military, and the constitution
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.