[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being a Liberal on /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: sexy-ass-girls19.jpg (109 KB, 630x881) Image search: [Google]
sexy-ass-girls19.jpg
109 KB, 630x881
Why does everyone who attacks left-wing policies and ideology always have to go down the route of calling their opponent:

Cook (spelt the other way)
Ahmed/Muhammad/Jamal
Owen Jones
Paki
Nigger
Feminist
Mudslime
Kike/Jew/Schmolo/Goldberg/Rabbi/Shitstein

Even some people who were fairly right-wing in their thinking (like Blair) had liberal thinking ("rub the right's nose in diversity", look it up)

Is there no way to not be any of those things and still hold liberal ideas?

I don't get why this place is so strongly polarised. Just be balanced ffs.
>>
>>55370079

Reddit is that way, mate. ------->
>>
Well no because real white men all vote conservative/reactionary.
>>
>>55370079

Liberal reporting in. Don't take it personal mate, only like 20% of the people here actually believe it. Except Romanians, who apparently believe all their Romanian supremacy propaganda, lol
>>
>>55370079
>Cook (spelt the other way)
wut

also >>>/t/umblr
>>
>>55370203
If you think I should go to reddit because you can't handle my views, then what does that say about you?

>>55370274
I don't take it personally. I just wonder if people have really examined their beliefs and strongly-held ideas or if they're like leaves in the wind like this guy >>55370203
who can't handle the possibility that someone might not agree with them and tries to shut them down.
>>
>>55370353
I had relatively liberal views when I was younger, strongly influenced by my father, but then I actually examined the effects of liberal policies and read up on political theory and history and came to the conclusion that anyone with strong liberal views was either brainwashed (man) is wired genetically for it (women) or benefits from it and will use it in a long term plan of conquests (African and other Muslim foreigners)
>>
>>55370353
>If you think I should go to reddit because you can't handle my views, then what does that say about you?

I can handle your views perfectly fine. I'm just telling you you're wasting your time and bringing the overall (already lackluster) quality of this board down. Liberalism is a mental illness, and unlike Reddit/Tumbl, we don't glorify mental illnesses here.
>>
>>55370079
Everything is good with moderation, even moderation.
>>
>>55370577
>bringing the overall (already lackluster) quality of this board down
What have you done to bring the quality up?
It's easy to argue that conservatism is also a mental illness, but let's not go down that road.
>>
>>55370783
Conservatism doesn't argue for the destruction of the west and everything that represent any kind of tradition from religion (yet ready to make room for the noble savage ones) to the family; and most people on this board are not conservative (pro status quo) but reactionary in various shades.
>>
>>55370079
You see what you choose to see.
>>
File: A_Hero.jpg (7 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
A_Hero.jpg
7 KB, 263x191
>>55370783

>It's easy to argue that conservatism is also a mental illness

Only if you're a complete moron with zero touch with physical reality.

Enjoy all the products of liberalism, like the nanny state that fines/jails you for saying "offensive" things. Unless Ahmed beheads on you the street first, because the liberal immigration policies allow for 3rd world garbage to move to your country with no issues whatsoever.
>>
>>55370848
>Conservatism doesn't argue for the destruction of the west
>defends religion in the same sentence
;^)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.