[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So for real here. Is anyone else scared shitless of cops now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
So for real here. Is anyone else scared shitless of cops now? They are like domestic terrorists. On my list of fears they are in my top 5 now. Im just wondering if I am being paranoid.

In my mind if a cop addressed me directly anywhere over anything ide be getting shot shortly after. Thats how afraid they make me

> you must be a crook yourself with something to hide
I am a hard working law abiding citizen. Minus weed.
>>
hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>55369967
That's a lot of melanin for a hired shill.
>>
>>55369967

>being scared of cops

fuck off niggers
>>
>>55369967
>Is anyone else scared shitless of cops now?
Dress well, wear half decent clothing and don't associate yourself with law breaking stereotypes
>negros
>whites missing any of their front teeth
>anyone who drinks 'lite beer'
and avoid areas with below average income an you'll never have a problem
>>
>>55370042
You think im joking but im not
They can lie, beat you, kill you, and or lock you away for anything they say and there isnt anything you can do about it.
>>
>>55370117
I just saw a video of normal ass middle class white people who got gang beat by like 20 cops after being pulled out of their apartment.
>>
>>55369967
You don't have to fear them.

I know most people will talk shit but this is the truth. They are like dogs. You have to establish that you are not fearful. They can sense the fear. It makes them think you are up to something and they ramp up the asshole factor. Be courteous and firm like you should in any encounter with people and you will be fine. Assuming you are not currently breaking the law that is.

Most are good people. Individually. If you give a cop a reason to call for backup, you're fucked. Even the good cops can be seen in any brutality video not stopping it. Like I said, they are like dogs with a pack mentality.
>>
>>55369967
ITT: Bootlickers
>>
>>55370209
Why do you want someone with that unstable volitile mentality being the one with the power to kill you or anyone else in the name of the law then?
>>
>>55370201
If the police are visiting your apartment or even your neighborhood you should probably reconsider where you're living / what you're doing
>>
>>55370302

Fuck off back to reddit nigger
>>
>>55369967
Fuck Tarantino the feet licker.
>>
>>55370344
This.
>>
>>55370314
I never stated my opinion about the system. In fact, I think it needs to change drastically. I'm just offering advice on how to deal with what we have now.
>>
No, I don't fear thugs. I am always armed so if some cop decides to overstep his authority I will act on it. I will die or my life will be ruined and I'll have to pull a Freins or Corner, but I will knowing I was right.

That being said I don't interact with cops and I am white and break no laws. I do not like a police-state or overreaching authority though and I would fight against it.
>>
>>55370361
my friend /r/r9k is over there
>>
>on the way to buy an xbox from craiglist guy
>get pulled over for tail light
>he tells me that I smell suspect and asks me to step out of vehicle
>I haven't done anything illegal at all, he searches car, doesn't find anything because nothing to find
>he asks me about where I'm headed and why I'm out
>asks me if i have any large amounts of money on my person
>i tell him i had the money for the xbox i mentioned
>HE FUCKING TAKES MY MONEY
>SAYS THAT QUANTITY OF CASH IS SUSPICIOUS
>tells me i can come down to the station later to pick it up
>obviously it wasn't there when i asked about it
>read about it online
>what he did isn't even illegal

It felt like I was visiting mexico
>>
fucking bootlicking turdmunchers fagging up the place

you are enemies of liberty and traitors to american freedom, you are not my friends or neighbors, your souls belong to lucifer
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.