[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
End the white race war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: End the white race.jpg (212 KB, 420x286) Image search: [Google]
End the white race.jpg
212 KB, 420x286
A war is coming. Social justice warriors, you are racists. Some of you are misled by a false humanism espoused by people who are not your friends, while others... know full well the duplicitous two-faced evil that you are causing. Regardless, this war is yours, from beginning to end. Although you admit nothing, at least admit this: the ideological race war is your greatest (only) accomplishment.

Jews, you who started this social-justice/race conflict with foresight and malice, do you think anyone will ever trust you again? By your own actions you show that no one can live with you, but only for you.

For certain, what is directly ahead is unpleasant. Many of you will not survive. Hopefully you Jews and social justice warriors will learn why the face of regret is your only honest mirror anymore. But I doubt it. I think you will be utterly vindictive to the bitter painful fearful horrible end. I think that your only satisfaction will come from counting how many white people you helped destroy in mind, body, and spirit before you died. How can that be anything but a cold satisfaction?

A war is coming. The drums of war can already be heard. Everything of beauty that you despise will be destroyed. No one will be spared in this fight, not women, not babies. One way or another, all will fight for their lives... for the poisonous Jewish tribe. And just as you do me, I hold you in the lowest esteem ever possible. A war is coming, and don't bother denying that you caused it, because the certitude of our knowing is growing by the hour. We now know who and what you are.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

http://whitegenocideproject.com/secret-eu-plot-exposed-they-are-holding-an-eu-africa-summit-to-get-more-immigrants/
>>
Still don't understand why we don't just start a SJW campaign against the Jews
>>
You are genocidal racist freaks.
>>
>>55369654
SJWs already hate Israel. Even many SJW jews.
>>
>>55369654
IMO, White people are counter-punchers, not aggressors. It's just the way we are wired.
>>
>>55369566
Kill every jew and this stops.
>>
>>55369701
This war isn't directly over Israel. It's over immigration and race. Israel pays a role only because Jews have been pushing for immigration into our white nations, turning them into international civic states. IMO.
>>
>>55369566
Go post this somewhere outside the echo chamber
>>
>>55369739
No, it won't stop if you kill every Jew. Jews are only the initial catalyst. They are the poison that turned the races against one-another, this in the name of social-justice. IMO.
>>
>be canada
>be in conservative province
>live in a small town or ranch
>everyone is white
>>
>>55369792

I post it here because /pol/ is being targeted and overtaken by political correctness. To me this is a gauge of how far you will go.
>>
>>55369671

A new war cry: FUCK YOU, SJW!
>>
Anyone else here watching comfily as the west/ME burns?
>>
>>55369917
You are the aggressors.
>>
>>55369833
It will stop if you kill all the jews, because then the media will actually report the truth.
>>
>>55369924
I didn't say that, although I understand the sentiment. I said a war is coming... to the United States. A civil war between ideological factions and races.

Personally, this is not a war I want to see. I can think of many ways to solve the world's problems besides war... but most people will fall into war, because is what we know how to do.
>>
>>55370029
You may be right, eventually.

For now, the damage has already started, and conflict is required to repair it.
>>
>>55369953
The ME is a distraction. The real war is over control of the US.
>>
>>55369654

What would that look like? Please explain the scenario you see.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.