[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of kids marrying old creeps?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: QmPEaOa.jpg (149 KB, 1072x714) Image search: [Google]
QmPEaOa.jpg
149 KB, 1072x714
What do you think of kids marrying old creeps?
>>
a barbaric custom of less civilized socities
>>
File: 8VRjqe3.jpg (99 KB, 1072x714) Image search: [Google]
8VRjqe3.jpg
99 KB, 1072x714
>Bibi Aisha, 19, Afghanistan. In a practice known as "baad," Bibi Aisha's father promised her to a Taliban fighter when she was 6 years old as compensation for a killing that a member of her family had committed. She was married at 16 and subjected to constant abuse. At 18, she fled the abuse but was caught by police, jailed and then returned to her family. Her father-in-law, husband and three other family members took her into the mountains, cut off her nose and her ears, and left her to die. “I was a woman exchanged for someone else’s wrongdoing. [My new husband] was looking for an excuse to beat me.”
>>
>>55369217
>implying the progressive movement won't push pedosexuality pedo/transmaturity 20 years max
In your lifetime it will be allowed in the west too
>>
>>55369236
>In a practice known as "baad"
kek
>>
>>55369182
>tfw no loli gf to raise and breed with.
>>
File: 1446527507069.jpg (270 KB, 1168x719) Image search: [Google]
1446527507069.jpg
270 KB, 1168x719
>>55369236
>disfiguring and leaving to die
>not making her comuunal cum dump

Wasteful brown people to be genuine associates
>>
>>55369412
>implying progressives would sacrifice their most powerful political tool
>we need to monitor all of your data and communications, think of the children and their safety
>it's because of the patriarchy that young girls feel the need to conform to certain standards and are objectified, they need feminism to empower themselves
>sexual harrassment starts at a young age and that's because of rape culture. stop teaching boys that rape is okay and think of the children. yes does not mean yes, but no means no.
>I don't like your views, now watch this video of kids swearing and saying fuck you to racists and anybody who has political views I disagree with. You can't disagree with me because children are saying it
Progressives are as anti-pedo as the right. The only difference is that they make an exception if it's a shitskin, because being anti-racism is the only thing that they champion the most, so they overlook the indiscretions of shitskins because it'd destroy their narrative if they said it was wrong
>>
Better than fucking your little daughter i guess? It hardly has a place in todays times.
>>
>>55370997
>it'd destroy their narrative if they said it was wrong

And finally I have an answer to the question:
Why do liberals tolerate the anti-homo views of Muslims?
>it'd destroy their narrative if they said it was wrong
>>
In oldschool societies it's better for a woman to be betrothed to an adult with a firmly established financial base and social standing than to some possibly incompetent young cunt of her own age who hasn't got his shit together.

For an established man who can provide the means of raising a family it's better to marry a young and fertile woman who is more sure to give him plentiful healthy offspring and will be fit long enough to care for them.

It's a perfectly natural and sensible arrangement. That said, fucking and impregnating girls when they're too young runs counter to all these sensible methods. It's risky and should be abstained from and only serves short term gratification at one's own expense as a family unit.
>>
>>55371232
It's the crux of a lot of liberal arguments. That, and appearing on the 'right' side of history.
>>
>>55369236
>Family member kills someone.
>Give daughter as payment.
>Wonder why daughter is abused.
She was basically just thrown to the dogs to recover her families face.
>>
>>55371232
Yes, it's pretty much established that anti-'racism' and multiculturalism override feminism in the hierarchy of politically correct progressive values.

Which is it's prime weakness, tolerance towards the intolerant, and that will be it's downfall.

The irony is that if there will be a substantial, politically powerful Muslim demographic in the west, they are likely to get along pretty well with Western conservatives but not at all with progressives.
>>
>>55369182
You must be a feminist if you think girls being married nice and young is a bad thing.
>>
>>55371620
That's one of the funniest things about modern politics, really. It's a lot more muddle and all over the place than people would like to admit. It certainly isn't as black and white as autists here think.

Islam shares a lot of the 'traditional' values that people on the right love, but taken to the extremes in some cases. The far left wants to stamp out racism, but white liberals appropriate ethnic cultures so that they can be offended on their behalf and maintain a white/people of colour dichotomy which is still racist.The far left wants the world to become more multi-cultural and diverse, by stamping out those that disagree with them and importing what will make them out to be on the side of 'good' in history books and social media, even though it means importing more from mainly third world Islamic states that don't have the same beliefs. People on the right are fighting for freedom of speech, mainly in their intent to offend, but the left are against contrary views and seek to censor it, which is a value that it shares with Islam. Both sides have it out for the Jews, the left because of Palestine and the right because of Jewish media control, yet both accuse the other of being goyim.

It goes on and on, that's why I laugh whenever I see people here say "the left/right want [something] because it is far more complex than that and it shows their own ignorance to the views of the other side.
>>
Perfection. Gods will it. Slay whores.
>>
I would love to marry a nine year old. I'd raise her like she was my daughter, and bring her up to be the best person she could be. Then when she got older (cause I'm not a pedo), we could fuck. What could be better than having a daughter you could bone with no negative repercussions?
>>
>>55369182
Someone put a bullet in that cretin's head. Starting to come round to the idea of just getting every major military power to put in (PUTIN haha) equal troops, ships, planes then use the American Aircraft carriers to forcibly take backward nations all around the world, and convert them to secular democracy. Who's with me? Thread on this incoming.
>>
>>55373149
>Then when she got older (cause I'm not a pedo), we could fuck
What's the point of getting her early if you're not even gonna do her? I mean, she's yours and you can do what you want but it seems kind of wasteful and it wouldn't be a real marriage if you didn't consummate by at least putting the tip in.
You wouldn't even have her suck you off or eat her kitty or cum on her feet until she was older?
>>
>>55373526
You could help shape them into the person you want them to be, although the lines between encouragement and manipulation there are quite blurred.

You could at least argue that you loved them always and want to be there for all of it, from youth to old age. Who knows.
>>
>>55373526
You'd know you'd be getting a good wife. She wouldn't be brainwashed by modern feminism. You could teach her how to make a house and be womanly. Women today can't cook or clean or raise a kid. They're worthless, and by the time they're 18, most of them have already fucked half of a sports team, even the ugly ones. It's like if you adopt a dog, you don't know what kind of training it did or didn't have and how well behaved it is, but if you get a puppy, you can train it yourself.
>>
>>55369236

Such a peaceful and tolerant religion.
>>
>>55373877
Yeah, I get where you're coming from and it's great and if you'd want to wait because you just prefer older girls that's fine, it just seems weird to me. But you'd have to at least put the tip in on the wedding night or it wouldn't be official, everybody knows an unconsummated marriage isn't official.
>>
>>55369236
Wow so progressive
>>
if it wasn't for date rape I'd never get laid
>>
>>55369182

I think Europeans used to do marry their daughters to elder men at early ages too, before we outgrown our own barbarism

You can criticize this practice all you want, but things won't change unless kebab societies reform themselves from the inside
>>
Actually only white people, Nordics especially, should be allowed to take child brides. Just like the good book says. There is no better way to subjugate women. Easy way to solve your problems, impotents.
>>
>>55374745
>I think Europeans used to do marry their daughters to elder men at early ages too, before we outgrown our own barbarism

Yeah so then you guys could focus on more important things like starting world wars and eliminating Jews.
>>
>>55374349
I'd go to town on a 12 year old but prepubescence isn't in my strike zone.
>>
>>55370997
>think of the children
They already got a more powerful tool
>think of the womyn goyim
>>
>>55369182
Degenerate.

If I was Prime Minister, It'd be illegal to have marriages where the age gap is over 10 years.

Any non marriage relationships where there is an over 10 year age gap would be frowned open.

Other than that, enjoy dating and marrying all the millions of other people you can.
>>
Women should marry younger but anything below 14 is wrong.
>>
>>55373153
Neo-Con please go
>>
>>55369182
Degenerate
>>
>>55369182
Its the kids fault for being so small and weak and defenseless. Fuck em. They just need to git gud at this life game.
>>
File: art-bell-airyn-ruiz-bell-2006.jpg (58 KB, 360x267) Image search: [Google]
art-bell-airyn-ruiz-bell-2006.jpg
58 KB, 360x267
>>
File: image.png (364 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
364 KB, 500x500
>>55369465
>>
>>55369236
Thats lykkkk...ojsy lyyyk its obviously a cultural barrier we got to get scross lykkk...nothing lyk in this world is lyk perfect right? Its...SYSTEMIC.
>>
File: 1445551624166.jpg (88 KB, 544x483) Image search: [Google]
1445551624166.jpg
88 KB, 544x483
>>55369182

>5 threads a day advocating for the right of men to marry younger girls and calling out the hypocrisy of feminism
>linking to sources about how in earlier ages of humanity it was perfectly normal

>muslims just fucking yolo do it and dont give a fuck
>its bad

cant wait for Islam to take over here so i can freely wife a loli 2bh f4m
>>
>>55374798

sorry, not sorry. glory needs no excuses
>>
>>55369236
It would be racist to not let them overrun our countries.
>>
File: problematic-2.jpg (35 KB, 186x210) Image search: [Google]
problematic-2.jpg
35 KB, 186x210
>>55375208
>our countries
>>
File: 1422992168862.jpg (156 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
1422992168862.jpg
156 KB, 528x528
>>55374966
>>55374945
Fuck off pedos, you're fucking disgusting pigs. 16 is the minimum age of consent in Norway and absolutely nobody that's 16 wants to fuck 30 year old men. At the most they fuck dudes that's 18 or 19 but that's that.

Marrying women early is wrong and as much as I hate SJW's I hate dumb beta faggots that think they actually have a chance on teenagers and girls so they should be allowed to fuck them.

They're fucking children and teenagers. They're not mentally nor physically developed yet and you're fucking retarded if you think it's right.

>pic related, all pedophiles ITT
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.