[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do most Americans like to adopt children from China? There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 182x277
Why do most Americans like to adopt children from China?

There are a lot of Russian orphans who look white who are not being adopted.
>>
Russian babies cheat at the Olympics
>>
Because Russia banned adoption from Americans a while ago due to most of them being for pedo purposes.
>>
>>55368927
Americans aren't allowed to adopt Russians because fags ruined it for everyone. But why would I want to adopt a Slav? There are plenty of Anglo-Germanic babies that are up for adoption here
>>
>>55368927
A white couple having a baby of a different race makes it easy for them to say " look at what a good person I am I saved this poor nigger/Asian from starvation/communism LOOK AT HOW GOOD I AM"
>>
>>55368927
>Adopt russian boy. Try to raise him right. 20 years later he's squatting on a street-corner and asking for proofs.
>>
>>55368927
>who look white
That's the problem.
>>
They didn't ban American-Russian adoptions because of homos, they were banned because a couple famously tried to return their Russian orphan by putting him on a one-way flight to Moscow>>55373494
after finding out he had horrible mental and physical problems and I think even a drug addiction from years of abuse in a Russian facility for unwanted kids.
>>
>>55370844
HA HA HA, is this true?

I 100% support such a decision, because here in America, our CPS is literally run by pedophiles who use their position to kidnap thousands of children every year and sell them into white slavery and they've been caught doing this dozens of times but the media blacks out coverage and the investigation always fizzles out after a few key people (Like Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer) are murdered.

I'm just surprised Russia is aware of all this when the average American doesn't have a fucking clue and they will mock you to your face if you tell them about it.
>>
File: tinfoil.jpg (404 KB, 928x719) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.jpg
404 KB, 928x719
>>55373879
>>
I don't think it as common as it used to be. Nowadays if you adopt from China you run a serious risk of getting a defect, as no one in their right mind over there is going to raise a retard, so they put it up.
>>
>>55368927
Russia banned adoptions by the USA.

/thread
>>
>>55373013
yeah, an american would be the last person to base their opinion of evidence and facts.
>>
>>55373879
Well, yes, it is true. Was very prominent in the media too, although it was less "beware the pedobear" and more criminal negligence, plain old sadism, slavery and "I just need papers to get welfare for that kid" were covered.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.