[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Australians basically niggers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
>Ancestors forced to a new continent in chains
>Naturally criminal and lack respect for authority (pic related)
>Extremely promiscuous
>Always high or drunk
>Good at sport
>Enjoy chimping out like in Cronulla
>>
>>55368862
i think it's funny how they sent all the prostitutes to australia and now australian women are renowned worldwide for being massive sluts. they are doing their ancestors proud
>>
>(pick related)
She's an Asian like you, Ping.
>>
>>55369087
AZNs respect authority
>>
>>Naturally criminal and lack respect for authority

Yes that why they have the biggest police state in the world right?
>>
>>55369136
Well you wouldn't need a police state if everyone wasn't a fucking criminal would ya
>>
>>55368862
Nah.
>>
>>55368862
>Enjoy chimping out like in Cronulla

They wasted a load of good sausages that day by throwing them at people.
>>
I see them more like the ppl here on /pol/
>get send away with likemindet to contain the shit
>rasist as fuck
So yeah they are just like we just irl
>>
File: Spanish Tourist.jpg (68 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Spanish Tourist.jpg
68 KB, 650x366
>>55369468
and during the chimp out the dumb cunts attacked anyone that looked at bit foreign

including a Spanish chick
>>
>>55369756
Proto-spic
>>
>>55369756

https://youtu.be/q1tQa14sUWw?t=4m24s
>>
>>55369987
skip to 04:30 for the bit on the spanish chick being attacked.
>>
File: isrecqasdovdwtgjsmnj.jpg (376 KB, 1200x776) Image search: [Google]
isrecqasdovdwtgjsmnj.jpg
376 KB, 1200x776
>>55369933
We just bought warships off them though, the new Canberra Class carrier and the Air warfare destroyer Hobart Class

What does that say about us if the most technologically advanced our Navy fleet is are all Spanish ...
>>
File: Álvaro de Bazán.jpg (456 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
Álvaro de Bazán.jpg
456 KB, 1024x819
>>55370196
The new Hobart ships are Álvaro de Bazán-class frigates.

The new Canberra carriers are Juan Carlos I (L61).

Fucking Navantia are our shipbuilders.
>>
>>55369087
No she isn't you mong , I'm looking at her right now on fb and she's whiter than argentina
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.