[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /pol/ recommend me some redpilled books about geopolitics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Ayy lmao.png (88 KB, 1000x551) Image search: [Google]
Ayy lmao.png
88 KB, 1000x551
Can /pol/ recommend me some redpilled books about geopolitics or economics? I'm thinking of getting all three from pic-related, but I was wondering if there are better alternatives.

Any suggestions appreciated, as long as they're not tinfoil-tier
>>
File: Emperor Trump.jpg (107 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
Emperor Trump.jpg
107 KB, 399x482
bump
>>
File: Emperor Trump and Scribe Carson.jpg (655 KB, 588x1376) Image search: [Google]
Emperor Trump and Scribe Carson.jpg
655 KB, 588x1376
>>
File: Card - Trump.png (336 KB, 396x554) Image search: [Google]
Card - Trump.png
336 KB, 396x554
another bump
>>
File: Donald Trump's The Wall.jpg (210 KB, 757x960) Image search: [Google]
Donald Trump's The Wall.jpg
210 KB, 757x960
>>
File: build it.jpg (203 KB, 958x640) Image search: [Google]
build it.jpg
203 KB, 958x640
>>
Comprendre l'empire by alain soral (should be translated in english by now, it is available in chinese and russian)

The guy is a bit of cunt since he turned into the redpill superstar of france, shooting himself in the foot on many occasions. anyway that's good shit
>>
the torah, the bible, and the quran
>>
>>55369561
>>55369607
meme answes. I want something related to geopolitics, globalism, kikery and corporations. And maybe capitalism
>>
>>55368511
>redpilled
>buying from the online jew
baka, Manoel
>>
>>55369680
Ok portobro good luck then
>>
>>55369680
das kapital
>>
>>55368511
Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt.

The Revolution by Ron Paul
>>
Anything by John Mearsheimer. He's one of the most prominent IR scholars in the world right now.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mearsheimer

Start with The Tragedy of Great Power Politics and The Israel Lobby
>>
>>55368511
Also

Foreign Policy of Freedom by Ron Paul
>>
>>55368511
>Can /pol/ recommend me some redpilled books about geopolitics or economics? I'm thinking of getting all three from pic-related, but I was wondering if there are better alternatives.

Cheney's book is ghostwritten self-justification.
Kissinger is a literal kike and hasn't been right about much.
Trump is a meme and doesn't know anything about geopolitics (or macro economics honestly).

You want some good starting points, how about:

Why Nations Fail; a refutation of the feel good bullshit of Jared Diamond and the lefties and a look into why only some prosper.
The Origins of Political Order by Francis Fukuyama. Good overview and introduction to the subject.
The Better Angels of Our Nature by Steven Pinker. Goes into how you're being lied to by the media every day, why violence is steadily declining and why it's not declining uniformly. Basically it's a stealth endorsement of western culture.

Economics is harder because it's almost religiously divided. If you believe in the invisible hand of the free market you read a set of books, if you believe in government meddling in the market you read another. Neither side will admit any flaws in their argument, and there's no real metastudies to prove anything other than how they're both ultimately failures.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.