[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today the Westboro Baptist Church will be protesting the Jewish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
Today the Westboro Baptist Church will be protesting the Jewish Federation General Conference in D.C. It is a high profile event, and the keynote speaker is Benjamin Netanyahu, the Prime Minister of Israel.

Listen faggots. I know that /pol/ is either ironically or unironically believing in a global conspiracy regarding Jews. Fine. Whatever. But I disagree with the WBC for telling the Jews that they need to stop exploiting the holocaust. I mean, imagine if it were your people, YOUR FAMILY that was massacred.

I don't believe in counterprotesting because, first and foremost, the WBC is a cult. The ringleaders may be very aware of their exploitation, but other members may not. All I'm asking is for some anons to go there and peacefully persuade the protestors to question the ideas of the church. I think the most persuasive thing to do, in fact, would be to tell them that their family cares more about following the WBC than they about them, and that they will be abandoned if they the Church ever decides they have done something wrong. This is important because I don't think any descendants of genocide victims should have to deal with this shit. If we say nothing, what we're REALLY saying to the Church is, "Us next."
>>
>jews cant handle bantz
wow, news at 11
>>
>>55368298
>Implying we didn't plant WBC there just so legit protesters wouldn't show up.
>>
taking the bait
>>55368298
>descendants of genocide victims
Do you realise just how many attempted genocides there have been throughout history? Almost everyone alive today is a 'descendant of genocide victims'. Groups should not recieve special treatment just because their ancestors were persecuted.
>>
>>55368377
>Groups should not recieve special treatment just because their ancestors were persecuted.
>special treatment
Excellent choice of words there.
>>
>>55368377
You could also say, "technically everyone is African", but that tends to be a false syllogism. We originated from Africa, but that was a long-ass time ago. Just like how, "technically, everyone is a genocide victim"? Yes, every group has suffered in war, but not on the scale on the Jews (as well as the Ukrainians, for that matter, during the Holodomor in 1931-33).
>>
>>55368375
Israeli contributions like this are why i come to /pol/
>>
File: MassGraves.jpg (274 KB, 797x968) Image search: [Google]
MassGraves.jpg
274 KB, 797x968
>>55368298

> I mean, imagine if it were your people, YOUR FAMILY that was massacred.

Ehehem.
>>
>>55368809
>when many of your ancestors where potato niggers escaping Potato famine
Wer muh fuckin free shet
>>
>>55368298
Enough using the holocaust/slavery for political capital. Ireland's population still hasn't recovered from the deaths and emigration caused by the famine and we just laugh about it now.
>>
>>55368903
Maybe that's because the famine occurred over 160 years ago, not like the holocaust, which is within living memory.
>>
>>55368298
I like WBC.

they say everyone will go to hell.

That makes me happy
>>
File: JewDemagogues.png (343 KB, 1000x869) Image search: [Google]
JewDemagogues.png
343 KB, 1000x869
>>55368298
>But I disagree with the WBC for telling the Jews that they need to stop exploiting the holocaust. I mean, imagine if it were your people, YOUR FAMILY that was massacred.

The Jews shouldn't wage war on whites if they don't want retaliation. Regardless, there was no holocaust - it's all Soviet Propaganda. No American or British ever saw a so-called "death camp" - just standard concentration camps like the US had for Japanese. The German ones were designed to hold the Jewish Bolsheviks who had been terrorizing Germany.

Go away Amerifag - you're stupid.
>>
>>55368751
They really are our greatest ally
>>
File: JewishLies.png (681 KB, 1101x1846) Image search: [Google]
JewishLies.png
681 KB, 1101x1846
>>55368298
>descendants of genocide victims should have to deal with this shit.

If the Jews DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO AMERICANS then they shouldn't come to AMERICA to throw around their lies about the holohoax.
>>
File: WhatWouldYouDo.png (1 MB, 1024x783) Image search: [Google]
WhatWouldYouDo.png
1 MB, 1024x783
>>55369661
>They really are our greatest ally

Holy God I think this motherfucker seriously believes that...
>>
File: Jew-Nation-Wrecking-Again.jpg (172 KB, 482x600) Image search: [Google]
Jew-Nation-Wrecking-Again.jpg
172 KB, 482x600
>>55369661
>They really are our greatest ally

Name ONE GOOD THING, cocksucker, that Israel has ever done for the United States... Just ONE THING that makes them qualified to call them "ally."
>>
>>55369806
>inb4 Intel

Intel is just stealing white people tech, just like every other jew business does.

Kill every jew.
>>
>>55368298
>muh 6 gorgillion
>>
>>55369806
They produce one sixth of all the pharmaceutical drugs that americans use.
>>
File: 1445956627790.png (674 KB, 800x4017) Image search: [Google]
1445956627790.png
674 KB, 800x4017
>>55369696
>holohoax
There's that word again.
All you ever bring are citation and anecdotes.
Here are real data and statistics.
Read and accept the truth, kiddo.
>>
>>55368375
Holy shit, an honest jew.

R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>55370049
...?
>>
>>55370496
Just be less insensitive in the future.
People have died, you know.
>>
>>55370049
woah... where did you get this?
>>
>>55370619
You're image basically says the holocaust was exaggerated?
>>
>>55370790
I am not an image.
I am a human being.
To even assume that i am a painting, a photograph or digital data is ludicrous.
Why would you assume that ?
>>
File: image.png (250 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
250 KB, 1136x640
>>55370790
>>55370974

There's a tldr right at the bottom?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.