[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily India Hate Thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: gigashitskins.png (102 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
gigashitskins.png
102 KB, 2048x2048
Daily India Hate Thread.
>>
File: WP_20151110_19_13_37_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151110_19_13_37_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
It really isnt bad.

I'm currently on holidays in southeast Asia, and good fucking Buddha are the people there worse than Indians.

I've been following the Mekong river from the delta in Vietnam to Phnom Penh in Cambodia, and everywhere I went, people kept telling me it was such a glorious and beautiful river which they revere like a god. Sometimes people even sit on the ridge and sing prayers to it, while everyone joins them in the singing, it's almost as awkward as Americans who spontaneously sing their anthem while in a McDonald's.

Well it's alright, albeit the water is dirty and really stinks, and as I'm typing this post sitting on the ridge, two cockroaches are climbing up my leg. But it's not as bad as all those chinks lined up in front of it with their pants down: it's literally the designated shitting river.

Asia has a fucking river of piss and shit running down its clay. Curryniggers can't possibly challenge that.
>>
File: 1419673553519.png (69 KB, 186x283) Image search: [Google]
1419673553519.png
69 KB, 186x283
India has a satellite orbiting Mars, an extremely difficult thing to achieve.

Getting to Mars is roughly twice as difficult in terms of dV as getting to Low Earth Orbit, with very complex engineering required.

It's probably poop powered but still, only the USA, Russia and the EU have managed to do it besides them.
>>
>>55368543
I'm Cambodian and you can have the toppest of my fucking keks.
>>
india hoy
>>
APPOINTED
>>
>>55370989
Jesus I wonder what the inside is like
>>
>>55373037
You left too early. Why didn't you civilise them?
>>
>>55370989
liveleak link?
That train design doesn't look Indian
>>
>>55370989
The ones that ride on top of the train, do they pay or what.
>>
>>55370989
that looks pretty fun though
>>
>>55373401
Always wondered that.
>>
>>55368223
> Brainwashed assholes who thing India is the greatest country in the world.
> Can't POO IN LOO because too fucking poor.
> Votes to kill mudslimes.
>>
File: gas the dykes.png (561 KB, 1600x2407) Image search: [Google]
gas the dykes.png
561 KB, 1600x2407
>>55368223
Why can't you call it "Designated India Hate Thread"?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.