[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEDEN NO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: souidoi.jpg (59 KB, 612x600) Image search: [Google]
souidoi.jpg
59 KB, 612x600
Flier passed to immigrants by swedish party members who came all the way to the greek island of Mytilini to try and stop refugees from going to sweden.

b9AcE @b9AcE
3 photographed refugees & aid workers on Lesbos, in "Sweden Democrat" jackets. Didn't ask if OK. Offered no help.-AB pic.twitter.com/VC3bybjxPu

b9AcE @b9AcE
Now a non-blurred picture of "Sweden Democrats" photographing refugees and aid workers on Lesbos, from Expressen. pic.twitter.com/9jog3L1xaE

unswedish behaviour kinda rude desu senpai
>>
what the fuck is this desu senpai shit thats not what i wrote. fuck you weeaboo faggots masturbating to drawings changing what people are writing
>>
File: 1435356751491.jpg (109 KB, 582x680) Image search: [Google]
1435356751491.jpg
109 KB, 582x680
>>55368110
>Greece only now learns of word filters
Oh the joy, have you been away for long, greek-bro?
>>
>>55368055
Dont worry, the leftists are already in full damage control trying to disprove the facts.
>>
File: 1370453240651.jpg (34 KB, 398x334) Image search: [Google]
1370453240651.jpg
34 KB, 398x334
afk gonna burn some shit
>>
>giving leaflets in English for people who barely read arabic which is their own language

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55368055
Sweden has finally met its Waterloo.
>>
>>55368055

>aligned right
>right

Noice.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sIEjHRVQFI&sns=tw

B-but we need niggers to save us!
>>
>>55370056
The "refugees" are rich men with iPhones, who have abandoned their wives and kids in the real refugee camps in Turkey.

Not only do they speak English, they only want to reach the most rich countries in the world, and settle for nothing less.
>>
>>55370115
And Sweden is France
>>
Nice try Sweden you çucks but durkas can't read.
>>
Sweden is still fighting for its life with well reasoned pamphlets. The Swedish people do not know hat they are up against. Their enemy is inside their country already. The immigrants (who can't read that pamphlet anyway) couldn't give a fuck about Sweden's problems. They just want their sort-term gains, like an iPhone and a blond girl. They are just tools, weapons of the enemy already inside Sweden's borders, indeed leading the Swedish takeover by a Jewish tribal government and tribal media and tribal banking system...
>>
>>55368055
That's what Sweden gets for remaining neutral in WW2 and doing next to nothing.
>>
File: interesting.jpg (32 KB, 350x516) Image search: [Google]
interesting.jpg
32 KB, 350x516
>>55368055
>tfw most of them can't comprehend basic english.
>>
If that's what Sweden can do to fight for its right to exist, then Sweden will cease to exist in a very short time, perhaps just a few years, not even a decade left.
>>
>>55368055
You should advertise this in Arabic newspapers like Hungary does.
>>
File: 1442797989122.jpg (108 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
1442797989122.jpg
108 KB, 500x321
>>55368055
if i gave two shits and a popsicle i might actually read that meme but i don't, a black hole could't hold the amount of fucks i don't give
>>
>>55371066
Sweden was allied with Hitler.
>>
>>55371198
More like Sweden immediately chickened out and raised it's ass to the Nazis so that if a rape was to come it would come smooth.
>>
>>55368055
Here's the twist

That flyer ironically applies more to the greeks themselves. The pariah state that thinks they're above refugee status because they happen to be in the E-U. This means they don't have to travel for the gibs, germany delivers it to them
>>
>>55371374
actually a lot of problems we cant solve are exactly because we are in the eu (and perhaps more importantly, in the eurozone). you cant produce certain things, you cant take certain measures for your economy, you cant undervalue your currency etc because it goes against the obligations shared as a member of the eu.
the best solution would be a mutually agreed assisted exit from the eurozone but the eu (=germany) doesnt want to lose a puppet state so close to current geopolitical affairs , when they can just milk it for everything its got and still blame it for everything.
this is why the only ace in our hands is the refugee crisis and the eus willingness not to help them , but to appear as helping. so we must play this card for everything its worth and get them off our backs as much as we can.
>>
>>55372393
You didn't manage to crash the EU with your shitty economy so now you're using the refugees? Keep it up the good work boys.
You're still state level dindus though.
>>
>>55373224
>implying that the state of greek economy is at a level to affect EU economy
ikea pls
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.