[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rumblr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Is this the peak of degeneracy?
>App for niggers to fight each other
>Rhymes with tumblr
>>
>>55368054
You have to admit this App will be God Tier to troll negros with.
>>
>RumbHER
>Can find local bitches fighting.
>>
>>55368054
Rhymes with tinder faggot that's what it's based on.

This is hilarious, can't wait for cops to look at the 'broadcasted fights' and break them up when they're in public area
>>
>>55368054
this app sounds fucking awesome
>>
>>55368054
It was a joke. Great work understanding parody.
Great work op.
>>
>>55368149
It's not real
>>
>>55368139
Because its fake
>>
>>55368107
Except it doesn't exist
>>
>>55368133
don't know why but the longer I look at this the harder im laughing

this is 1-800-CALLANIGGA made reality
>>
>>55368171
ok, but it still sounds like hilarious idea. Just imagening triggering all these american negros with my pale white german face while being away thousands of miles makes me rockhard
>>
File: richard-simmons.jpg (635 KB, 2400x3000) Image search: [Google]
richard-simmons.jpg
635 KB, 2400x3000
Fight me. I will wreck your ass.
>>
>>55368152
>>55368171
>>55368205
>>55368221
Way to ruin the fun faggot. I knew it wasn't a joke but I thought it sounded fucking awesome like >>55368149 so I wanted to share ti with you guys, my only friends.
>>
>>55368139
Mutual combat is perfectly legal in most states

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teBnJYO0SSY
>>
>>55368054
The kids are former marketing majors. They were just demonstrating their marketing skills.

>Step 1 invent an app where people can kick the shit out of each other
>>
> inb4 app for NEETs to meme and shitpost each other face to face

4chumblr or something. Memblr.
>>
It would be pretty easy to make. Just have the computer activate a fight in your location when someone's shouting WURR STAAAA

5,000 ape strong nigger brawls will home in on them like heat seeking missiles and in a decade they'll all be gone except the couple hundred of them with the civilization DLC.
>>
>>55368457

Memblr sounds interesting.

App that you can exchange rare memes with other people, create new ones and became rich while you farm your memes in the meme farm until you sell them.
>>
>>55368560
reminds me of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5s1GYnqCog
can't find the original with better quality
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.