[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mfw I now have to leave my sweet ol' shitting street
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-11-10-17-48-06.png (701 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-10-17-48-06.png
701 KB, 800x1280
>Mfw I now have to leave my sweet ol' shitting street and poo in loo
>>
TAKE THE POO

TO THE LOO
>>
THE WAY OF THE FUTURE
>>
>>55367919

Inb4 some SJWs from Bombay tell the slum people how backwards they are for separating male and female loos.
>>
>>55367919
Our political leaders never offer us toilets....feels bad.
>>
>>55367919

Fucking disgraceful social engineering. Trying to change the central feature of a country's culture like this is bull shit. All in the name of "Western values".

Absolutely Haram.
>>
>>55367919
>people are happy, especially the women

Do they think locked cubicle doors will keep them safe from all the rape?
>>
Back in my day politicians minded their own business! And didn't worry about where I was pooing
>>
>>55367919
Will they still use their hands to clean up afterwards?
>>
>>55367919

Boo in Loo will haunt your ass.
>>
>>55367919
half the country has access to toilets, but far less than that actually use them pahjeet
>>
>>55367919
Do they have the sewer system in place already? Are they just shitting in holes now?
>>
Awesome . it's realy great .
>>
Real talk, india: What is with the fucking mustaches? Do you realize how creepy of a look it is?
>>
>>55367919

This is outrage. Now where will kabal make
>>
File: 1443453084801.png (995 B, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1443453084801.png
995 B, 125x125
>>55370338
dont lie sweden you still would let him be your bull
>>
>>55370338
Policemen in India actually get paid more if they have a stache
>>
Kek'd hard when Gabriel Garcia Marquez mentioned the indian street shitters in the Autumn of the Patriarch.
>>
>>55367919
>Biggest achievement right now in your country is installing toilets
>2015
>>
>>55367919
What if this designated meme was set up by australian toilet makers?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.