[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COLLEGE PROFESSOR ARGUES REE SPEECH AGAINST WHINING SOCIAL JUSTICE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76
File: 1441393945369.jpg (12 KB, 320x362) Image search: [Google]
1441393945369.jpg
12 KB, 320x362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM-VE8r7MSI

These are fucking cu
>>
>>55367427
That man is based as fuck to keep his temper in check against that mountain of fecal opinions.
>>
File: 1442688596180.jpg (101 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1442688596180.jpg
101 KB, 900x900
>>55367427
REEEEE speech is also one of my favourite forms of arguing when someone makes a stupid argument.

This man is a true hero and inspiration for us all.
>>
mmmmm, chocolate maymay...

Fucking poison ivy league, nobody really cares about whether they live or die anyways, this is only a scandal because the snooty cunt turned Yale into an episode of Jerry Springer.

but, muh pain, muh pain
>>
>>55367427
I like that phrase. Cry Bully.
>>
>>55367427
You can smell the affirmative action scholarships
>>
File: 1427665373812.png (271 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1427665373812.png
271 KB, 576x432
Affirmative Action was a mistake, Webb was right. Too bad the Democratic party is absolute fucking garbage and just wants to become the party of unlimited gibsmedat, open borders and black lives matters.
>>
It's like he's trying to teach elementary school kids.
>>
>>55368178
Holy shit Straya, a salient post.
>>
>>55367427
>arguing with niggers ever
ISHYGDDT
>>
File: 61234979238.gif (617 KB, 211x199) Image search: [Google]
61234979238.gif
617 KB, 211x199
>>55367427
This cancer is spreading...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRlRAyulN4o
>>
>>55367552
Fuck off, Pakistan. Don't you have a revolution to fight?
>>
>>55367552
That man is a professor and one of the top 100 influential people in the world: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_A._Christakis

Those faggots should kneel in front of him.
>>
>>55368477
Uh... No?

>>55368518
I see a man exercising the limits of human patience in an extremely trying situation.
>>
>>55367427
And this is one of the most prestigious univiersities (Yale), these faggots should be the brightest motherfuckers.

What the fuck went wrong? SJW infiltrated?
>>
>>55367427
This is what happens when you let racial quotas dictate society. None of these nigs deserve to be there, with their low-ass SAT scores and "diversity" scholarships.
>>
>>55368114

Its not affirmative action when Ivy league schools add 230 points onto niggers SAT scores before considering them for acceptance, thats discrimination against everyone else, inculding Latinos who only get 170 onto their SATs.
>>
>>55367427
These are the people who took up the spots that white male and Asian high school students deserved. It was soul crushing for me to not get into my first choice as a kid, I can barely imagine how kids with near perfect applications would feel. Affirmative Action is a mistake.
>>
>>55368561
I envy his patience.
>>
>>55368576
Those ''diversity'' scolarship are real?
>>
File: 1446352416731.jpg (64 KB, 599x599) Image search: [Google]
1446352416731.jpg
64 KB, 599x599
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7nJv6BmDJU

>Yale campus
>>
>>55368440
that Asian is a fag
>>
>>55368639
Yep, nearly all universities supply their own. Literally done to hit a quota of niggers or spics.
>>
File: 1428174042427.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1428174042427.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>55367427
>"Who gets to decide what's offensive and what's not?"
>when it hurts me
I thought this was just a meme
>>
File: scared.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>>55368653
Is this some ghetto? it cant be Yale.
>>
Another fine example how cultural diversity destroys everything it touches.

The minority can and will always claim that they are being oppressed because they are the minority.

Liberals will run to their defense.

All logic and reason is thrown out the window.

Minority now get's special treatment and is held to lower standards.

Rinse and repeat

I thought they wanted a "race free" society?
>>
>>55368639
Yes. Liberals literally take our tax money and give it to niggers so they can feel better about themselves. Niggers get scholarships simply for being black, and then have the nerve to cry they're oppressed. I'm serious.

I had to work to put myself through college, and for a period of five months was getting less than three hours of sleep per day. What did these niggers on campus do during that time? Oh right, fucking beatbox out in the parking lot and smoke weed and cash their government checks.

I fucking hate these "people".
>>
File: trigger.jpg (8 KB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
trigger.jpg
8 KB, 190x200
>>55368723
Some of these faggots are gonna have a nice degree just because they were born nigs and spics?
>>
File: 1446602307128.jpg (80 KB, 539x773) Image search: [Google]
1446602307128.jpg
80 KB, 539x773
>>55368747
It's Yale, believe it.
>>
>>55368653
I thought Yale was your top notch university ?
>>
>>55368669
He made sure he was recorded the whole time, which is a huge victory. Pushing past them and taking a picture of 1950 before eventually being overpowered would not nearly have done as much as being filmed as they removed him for merely holding a camera.
>>
File: feel guy.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel guy.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>55368750
This is pure madness.

>>55368789
Sigh.
>>
>>55368653
Literally a South Park skit
>>
>>55368802
"was" is the key word. it was once was one of the top schools in the world founded by christians. jews took over and gave it to niggers and gooks.
>>
File: bait.png (757 KB, 1198x1200) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
757 KB, 1198x1200
>>55368669
A fag? obvious b8 is obvious.
>>
>>55368802
It's an absolute clown-house full of Marxists, now. Just like Harvard. Harvard graduates Chinese foreigners because their parents have money. These motherfuckers come on campus NOT KNOWING HOW TO READ OR DO BASIC MATH, but pass because daddy gave the school an endowment with his ching chong cash. They're glorified diploma mills.

MIT managed to dodge this rising tide of sewage because you cannot fake your way through engineering courses, and all the SJWs and daddy's money-types fail out their first year there.
>>
>>55368779
If you mean drop out because it was too hard for them, then yes. Individuals that get into prestigious schools with Affirmative Action and aim for STEM majors tend to either drop out or switch to an easier major after their first or second term. Literally a waste of money
>>
File: kadse.webm (351 KB, 606x340) Image search: [Google]
kadse.webm
351 KB, 606x340
wasn't yale like some elite university or something?

what
>>
File: 1441998833558.jpg (167 KB, 646x1305) Image search: [Google]
1441998833558.jpg
167 KB, 646x1305
>>55368669
i don't get it he was just trying to tale picture as a journalist student, why did the protesters told him to go away??
>>
>>55368802
It's a bookworm plantation. Small group of elites get to use the platform to consolidate power among themselves, the rest of the campus is just tuition fodder to keep the lights on.
>>
>>55368779
It'll all come tumbling down when they get jobs that require actual knowledge of their degree subjects.
>>
File: 1446641323925.jpg (126 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1446641323925.jpg
126 KB, 960x640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7nJv6BmDJU

>Russia plz nuke
>>
>>55368822
I don't really know the background so I can't really judge them but if I had known that the media is gonna give me shit anyway I would have blocked him,too. Freedom of press is good and all that stuff but most journalist are complet populist retards.

>>55368872
And yet I sit here and struggle for a master at my local university.
>>
>>55368779
They're going to get a useless associates degree in African American studies with a 1.5 gpa, if they even graduate. Flushing 100k dollars down the drain, on top of the welfare money they proceed to get as well as filling statistics of 'underemployed' 'college' 'graduates'.
>>
File: happeningimage.jpg (57 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
happeningimage.jpg
57 KB, 450x304
https://financialaid.uoregon.edu/diversity_excellence_scholarship

>The Diversity Excellence Scholarship (DES) recognizes the academic achievement and potential of students who, through sharing their varied cultural perspectives, will enhance the education of all UO students and the excellence of the University. The University of Oregon offers these tuition-remission scholarships as part of our diversity mission.

Requirements:

>Preference given to students from underrepresented racial/ethnic minorities

>>55368889
>>55368935
Still, having a good ''Yale'' on your curriculum can get you further than a person with a generic unversity degree. Even if youre an ignorant shit.
>>
>>55368985
>implying they won't get a nice government/paper pushing job after college
>>
>>55368440
Why not back off a little and take the photos? is his zoom broken?
>>
I don't get it what were they so upset about?
>>
>>55367427
Ivy league is a huge joke
Especially for an undergraduate
Youre just paying a lot of money to go to school with nigs in a highly sjw environment

The only time the ivy leagues actually matter is if your going to a grad specifically because of the research funding available
>>
>>55368653

Fucking monkeys. No way they're Yale students
>>
>>55368935
No, that gap was already bridged with quota-hires. So they get into top universities because of their skin color, and then they get top jobs because of their skin color. In any given corporation, there's going to be a few hundred clueless nogs with positions of power that will use that power to "get back at whitey" while doing very little actual... tangible... work.

I know of a certain pharmaceutical company in Virginia that had a black female product manager who would just browse Facebook and Amazon all day with her six-figure salary, when she wasn't trying to get various white people fired for being "racist". They eventually fired her, and she knee-jerked into calling them all racists. But the dumbass forgot about the fact IT saves all internal emails, so there was a veritable treasure-trove of her own racist remarks that would have ruined any chance of her being rehired. So she had to take her severance and fuck off.

Most companies aren't that lucky, though.
>>
>>55368440
He should have said okay, left, and then come back again 10 minutes later using a fake moustache as a disguise.
>>
>>55368440
>It's our right to walk forward
>I'll run with my fist towards your face, if you stand there, it's your fault
>>
>>55368907
They're obnoxious cunts.
>>
>>55369172
? He cant stand wherever he wants.

He probably stood on that point where no one was there, they then surrounded him.

Also, he was a student of that school.

>>55369225
Yale sent an email telling the students to not dress offensive costumes for halloween, the wife of that man then sent another e-mail telling the students that they are adults and they can decide to dress as they find more appropriately (basically she told them that they are adults and dont need someone else to say to them how to dress for halloween) and they got upset.

No kidding.
>>
>>55367427
It's funny watching college professors getting attacked by their own creations.
>>
File: the world wide webb.jpg (497 KB, 1776x1629) Image search: [Google]
the world wide webb.jpg
497 KB, 1776x1629
>>55368114

We Need Webb.
>>
>>55368941
>I don't really know the background so I can't really judge them but if I had known that the media is gonna give me shit anyway I would have blocked him,too. Freedom of press is good and all that stuff but most journalist are complet populist retards.
The press would be on their side for this thing if they would just talk to them and be accomodating. This would work doubly as well if they started crying, made up a sob story about a father being lynched, and being all meek and shit. These retards attempts at "activism" are laughable at best.
>>
>>55369315
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaahahhahah

no way
>>
ayy did the full video already get posted?

this shit is fucking bananas ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCJinRa4JGc
>>
>Professors who have been with a university for years are being ousted by students who are transient and will leave after four
KEK
>>
>>55369388
kek, so I guess both sides are idiots.
I guess I just hates activism in general because it never works here and the people doing this are huge faggots.
>>
File: hotaf.jpg (225 KB, 960x952) Image search: [Google]
hotaf.jpg
225 KB, 960x952
>>55369324
Some men just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>55367427
is "kek" no longer filtered?
>>
File: laugh.jpg (18 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
18 KB, 409x393
>>55369463
It is not that, THE POINT IS THAT THEIR AGUMENTS ARE ABSOLUTELY RETARDED

>YALE STUDENTS
>YALE FUCKING STUDENTS
>I SAID YALE STUDENTS
>DID I SAY YALE STUDENTS?
>GUESS WHAT? YALE STUDENTS

Kek.
>>
>>55369519
kek
>>
this is going to hurt the school reputation
>>
>>55369487
Activism attracts faggots, attention whores and now with this SJ W uproar, douchebags and bitches that have most likely driven children to suicide and depression when they were growing up. They aren't the brightest bulbs in the box.
>>
>>55369388

I swear the first amendment doesn't even protect this. Free protest is the right to assemble in a public space, they're now declaring it off limits to everyone else and refusing news coverage -- that means they've in fact created a their own private, non-speech area on land that belongs to someone else and is funded by others. There's no right to privacy in public. These people should be rooted out.

Part of me wants to go outside and hold a sign saying "not my voice"... but I know I'd just get screamed at, spit on, doxxed, and some nigs would come and kill my cats or try and burn down my apartment while getting coverage in the local paper calling me a racist and getting me fired. They can't talk or think so the only way they know to get things is to scream and break things. This country is fucked until they go to far and get stopped. I just hope they do that soon enough that there's still some of us left who haven't been brainwashed by public education left to play cops for the day.
>>
>>55367427
You can hear the frustration in his voice. He probably can't believe students wouldn't understand such a simple concept.

>Who decides what is offensive?
>I do when it offends me!
>What if everyone said they were offended? Would everyone just have to shut up then?

This guy needs a raise and a nice vacation somewhere.
>>
>>55369511
>RIP
>mike
>>
>>55369391
That is literally it. That's the sorry state universities are in nowadays. Kids are raised thinking they are special snowflakes and never come across any hardship in their lives. They get their first taste for the real world when they get to uni and are shocked to find that it isn't the hugbox they were raised in, so they go bananas and force the world to conform with their ideals by shouting down others.
>>
>>55367427
Sure is a lot of racist bigots here. If you disagree with them, why don't you debate with them like rational human beings?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
>>
>>55368653
Hahahah these are the future American politicians. It starts making sense how your politics are so retarded.
>>
>>55369662
Is this like Saturday Night Live or some other parody ?
>>
>>55369593
>There's no right to privacy in public. These people should be rooted out.
What's doubly-delicious is that these "people" were the first to champion the notion

>FREE SPEECH DOESNT EQUAL FREEDOM FROM CONSEQUENCE!!!!

Yet when the consequences they inflicted on others start appearing on their doorstep, they cowardly huddle together and try to hide from the cameras and scrutiny. They basically want the freedom to destroy other people's lives for the crime of disagreeing with them, but then they want their own lives to be insulated and perfectly cozy with no possible retaliation meted out against them.

I wish someone would take each and every one of their pictures, put them on a big tabloid-sized flyer, and then print them out with bold-print reading
>"These people hate the 1st Amendment! They are communist agitators. Do NOT hire them!"
then spread them all over campus.

Give them a dose of what they've been selling.
>>
>>55369391

> This year, we seem afraid that college students are unable to decide how to dress themselves on Halloween. I don’t wish to trivialize genuine concerns about cultural and personal representation, and other challenges to our lived experience in a plural community. I know that many decent people have proposed guidelines on Halloween costumes from a spirit of avoiding hurt and offense. I laud those goals, in theory, as most of us do. But in practice, I wonder if we should reflect more transparently, as a community, on the consequences of an institutional (bureaucratic and administrative) exercise of implied control over college students.

> I wanted to share my thoughts with you from a totally different angle, as an educator concerned with the developmental stages of childhood and young adulthood.

> As a former preschool teacher... it is hard for me to give credence to a claim that there is something objectionably “appropriative” about a blonde haired child’s wanting to be Mulan for a day. Pretend play is the foundation of most cognitive tasks, and it seems to me that we want to be in the business of encouraging the exercise of imagination, not constraining it.

> I suppose we could agree that there is a difference between fantasizing about an individual character vs. appropriating a culture, wholesale, the latter of which could be seen as (tacky)(offensive)(jejeune)(hurtful), take your pick. But, then, I wonder what is the statute of limitations on dreaming of dressing as Tiana the Frog Princess if you aren’t a black girl from New Orleans? Is it okay if you are eight, but not 18? I don’t know the answer to these questions; they seem unanswerable. Or at the least, they put us on slippery terrain that I, for one, prefer not to cross.

> Which is my point. I don’t, actually, trust myself to foist my Halloweenish standards and motives on others. I can’t defend them anymore than you could defend yours.

(Continued)
>>
File: doc.png (234 KB, 305x357) Image search: [Google]
doc.png
234 KB, 305x357
>>55369662
what is this. what's with the UH UHA

???
>>
>>55369721
It's real.
>>
>>55369593
This shit really needs to be taken to court because these fools that are supposedly good enough to get into Yale don't even know the law. When you're in a public space you can get photographed or filmed, and when you protest it doesn't mean that you push reporters around and create barriers. The reporter needs to start a kickstarter so he can sue those responsible so they can finally take their medicine.

>Part of me wants to go outside and hold a sign saying "not my voice"... but I know I'd just get screamed at, spit on, doxxed, and some nigs would come and kill my cats or try and burn down my apartment while getting coverage in the local paper calling me a racist and getting me fired. They can't talk or think so the only way they know to get things is to scream and break things. This country is fucked until they go to far and get stopped. I just hope they do that soon enough that there's still some of us left who haven't been brainwashed by public education left to play cops for the day.
This is what happened to Lauren Southern. She made a video about a slutwalk interviewing people and afterwards they doxxed her, spammed her family and friends with hatemail and got her kicked out of her party. She got back in the party eventually once public and party support was on her side but they are intense. If I did any of this I would wear a disguise and make sure no one could follow me back anywhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qv-swaYWL0
I was one of the one that went to these schools but I was always quiet about things and thought protesting was a big hassle that did nothing productive. Now I feel smug since I know all their arguments and how flawed they are.
>>
>>55367427
LARE FRAG
A
R
E

F
R
A
G
>>
File: 1311139172185.png (32 KB, 504x394) Image search: [Google]
1311139172185.png
32 KB, 504x394
>>55369662
i hope that americans don't support this
>>
>>55369422
Why don't we just kill all white men already
>>
File: 1446602339344.jpg (18 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1446602339344.jpg
18 KB, 247x247
>>55369737

> I wonder, and I am not trying to be provocative: Is there no room anymore for a child or young person to be a little bit obnoxious... a little bit inappropriate or provocative or, yes, offensive? American universities were once a safe space not only for maturation but also for a certain regressive, or even transgressive, experience; increasingly, it seems, they have become places of censure and prohibition. And the censure and prohibition come from above, not from yourselves! Are we all okay with this transfer of power? Have we lost faith in young people's capacity—in your capacity to exercise selfcensure, through social norming, and also in your capacity to ignore or reject things that trouble you?

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/11/the-new-intolerance-of-student-activism-at-yale/414810/

That is the full text of the letter that caused this.

Students are protesting, assaulting staff, spitting on other students, and waging a campaign of fear and intimidation of minority students who dare stand up to them and speak their own mind, because a teacher suggested they handle something themselves rather than run to an adult.

We have raised a generation that can't trust itself to speak an opinion unless the law declares it a fact first and makes it illegal to disagree.

Just fuck this shit I'm going to the rainforest today if anyone's in norcal hit up the rhody trail at PCSP and bring weed
>>
>>55368653
>Bildungselite
>>
>>55369883
Should encourage the universities to put up posters telling them not to bully or assault the staff. They're getting treated like utter shit by the very kids they're meant to help mature into responsible adults.
>>
>>55368740
we fucked up when we let woman vote
>>
>>55368749
>>Liberals will run to their defense.
those are neo-progressives and has nothing to do with actual liberalism
>>
>>55369422
>lets take a moment to reflect on the fact that they are called Master's

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

These people do not belong on college campuses, they are fucking cancer.
>>
>>55369315
>muh cultural appropriation
holy shit this trivial tumblr bullcrap is ruining people's lives
>>
>>55367427
Isle of man must be pretty
RARE
>>
>>55369883
This reminds me of what happened when Mao wanted to grab back power again in China many moons ago and began the Cultural Revolution. It started as a student movement that he prodded into acting like his strong arm to bully and kill people that went against the movement...what's happening in American schools is frightening.
>>
>>55367427
Rare as fuck
>>
>>55369990
The administration has to grow some balls and do something about this, but alas they have no leadership skills.
>>
What's the American stance towards pictures and privacy anyway ?
When I was still in school and digital cameras and mobiles phones with integrated cameras started showing up everything electronic was banned. Even MP3 players and stuff got you into trouble.
When we were on field trips every parent had to give their consent to the teacher taking pictures as they might show the faces of their kids.
>>
>>55370134
No pictures can be taken of minors without the parents permission in schools, but once they're in a public space people can do as they wish. Once they reach 18 it's fair game to take pictures wherever.
>>
>>55368653
Hallowed fucking halls
>>
>>55368570
Affirmative action, yes. They care more that you fill their racial quota than that you are capable of learning.
>>
>>55369662
I had forgotten about this. 8:45 am and my sides are already gone.
>>
File: 1447036212899.png (129 KB, 240x239) Image search: [Google]
1447036212899.png
129 KB, 240x239
>>55369422
>I
>I
>I
>I
>me
>me
>me
>me
>>
>>55369662
I was a Lincoln Douglass Debate competitor. Extemp style debate and model congress. We competed nationally.

We studied classic rhetoric, argumentation theory and logic.

I met people who completely blew my mind with creativity of thought, eloquence and passion.

We debated people of all different ethnic and economic backgrounds. It enriched our lives.

This video made me sick. I think. Because I have no idea what they said.
>>
File: 1443691242205.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1443691242205.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>55370249
Jim? Where's the video
>>
>>55370106
I'd love to see someone put together a video of SJW students assaulting people.

But seriously, even teaching at a university now seems like a dangerous place and there's no job stability. How these professors cope without therapy because their students are just so fuckin' thick impresses me.
>>
>>55370106
They're in the same position that SJWs are when they find a woman agreeing with MRA's or anti-SJW rhetoric.
They can't attack them without looking bad so they just hope it goes away on its own. The entire "movement" is putting black women as far to the front of it as possible to make them the face of it daring the university to create a millennial Rosa Parks. #RosaTwo #BackOfTheClass
>>
>>55369422
>people giggling and clicking

How is anyone meant to take them seriously?
>>
>>55368653
HAHAHAHAHAHAA
HAHAHAHHAAA

HAHAHAHAHA

OH MEIN GOTT!
>>
>>55370193
As far as I remember it nobody cared anymore after I left school Now you see students posting selfies all the time.
>>
>>55367427

They literally don't understand what he's saying. They are on an Ivy league campus, and these are students that don't understand the difference between defending free speech and condoning racism.

I thought these places were supposed to be bastions for super intelligent students. The movers and the shakers get their schooling here, and move on to rule the country. From where I stand it looks like any other shit college.
>>
>>55370059

"Appropriation" is such a socialist and vague word. We should be more direct.

From now on, we are engaged in a "Hostile Cultural Takeover".
>>
>>55368570
You never see the bright ones, they're busy studying constantly.
>>
>>55370329
That's a brilliant idea anon.
>tfw dreams of becoming a professor are dashed
>tfw academia ain't what it used to be
>>55370378
Oh please, there are plenty of ways to go about this without looking like the bad guy and placating the masses without becoming a gutless skeleton. The easiest thing to do is to make up a meaningless organization made up of blacks only that have no power over anything, but can give 4 talks a year and organize events and fundraise and shit. It's the same thing as when employers give employees meaningless promotions where they only gain a fancy title but nothing else. Talking to them like you're fake humble, and having a lecture hall used for an open forum where they can bitch during this process would help out a lot too. Just make them feel important then they'll go away.

Smartest people in the country my ass.
>>
>>55370071

I firmly believe banning home defense guns and removing police from campus is the first step toward the CIA creating student guerrillas to carry out domestic terrorism
>>
>>55367427
MUH FREEZE PEACHES
>>
>>55367427
>I'm as against racism and social inequality as you!

welcome to a progressive society free of hate :^)
>>
>>55368639
I'm an 1/8th American Indian, I can get tons of free money since my mom and grandpa are both in a tribe. I have zero to do with it, despise feather niggers, and still get loads of scholarships thrown my way. The fact I don't get a 2.0 GPA makes them offer up anything.
>>
>>55370503
I am in the education field so I have to know these sorts of things. There's fun rules no one follows like no hugs, no presents and no handholding primary kids.

Teachers that allow students to have their phones in the classroom shouldn't have a job.
>>
File: 1447081159226.jpg (25 KB, 319x397) Image search: [Google]
1447081159226.jpg
25 KB, 319x397
>>55368653
This is just 21 seconds long — Everyone should see it.
>>
>>55370573
>Oh please, there are plenty of ways to go about this without looking like the bad guy and placating the masses without becoming a gutless skeleton.
The problem is that these groups are so sensitive about fucking everything that nothing you do won't offend them. And it doesn't help that so many university admin staff mostly agree with them and those that don't agree know that they can be replaced with someone who does in almost no time.
>>
>>55370573
I'd do it myself, but all my creative energy usually goes towards shitposting. Some Yanks would be better suited to doing it anyway since they'd understand the system a better.
>>
File: 1443517914018.png (310 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1443517914018.png
310 KB, 480x480
>>55370586
I believe it, anon. The CIA has done some crazy shit in the past with no signs of stopping in the present.

Keep your guns in case the worst comes to worst because they will hang dissenters in public squares. In China they did that to old lords that owned land to "free" the peasant class.
>>
>>55369766

If they are good enough to get into Yale then they are good enough to get sued.

Make it happen
>>
>>55369059
In my experience the 'varied cultural perspective' is rap music blasted through a dorm room wall until three AM. It's so bad my sleep deprivation has me almost failing my early morning classes.
>>
>>55370586
>student guerrillas to carry out domestic terrorism
lel
These kids are fucking puny as hell. What kind of terrorism would they even be able to carry out without sobbing hysterically after 5 minutes?
>>
>>55368653
Why do you mongs always downvote these videos, don't downvote for the content upvote this so people can see what a degenerate shithole American Universities are becoming. Obviously the uploader put a satirical title on it
>>
File: 1324503195002.jpg (210 KB, 489x500) Image search: [Google]
1324503195002.jpg
210 KB, 489x500
>>55367427
its americas fault for allowing niggers in their country
>>
>>55370693
That's why you make it look like you give a fuck while changing absolutely nothing and wait for the kids to get bored and move onto the next flavour of the month. If a professor or admin actually did check their privilege it would humble him to the masses, and if the professor got teary-eyed it would humanize him. It's really not that hard if someone would put a little effort into saving their school.
>so many university admin staff mostly agree with them
That remains to be seen. The uni admins may disagree but keep silent on the whole matter so they can keep their jobs.
>>55370701
kek I think I may do this since I'm on vacation right now. This song should play in the background.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
>>
Honest question: why isn't anyone mowing them down with assault rifles?
>>
>>55368907
There is probably something more to it. I suspect professional protesters are being brought in from other areas. Too many pictures at different events and someone can put together the pieces.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsgc0k594Js

Near the end when he's actually making good convincing points the crowd suddenly starts yelling "Break it up and turn away!"
And then some she-ape starts screaming and swearing at him. I loved how they all got up him earlier for yelling because he was trying to be heard by everyone and then turn around and get hysterical because they can't comprehend that where they sleep isn't their home, it's a fucking college campus with thousands of other people living there.
Fuck, I can't wait to die, go to the afterlife and kick the testicles of every slave owner from the south too lazy to pick his own fucking cotton back in the day and kick them for eternity.

I really like America, you guys are mostly okay, hell even the blacks I met when I was there last time were nice to me. But fuck those entitled niggers acting like they don't have some white blood in them and trying to deflect and prove they're authentic.
>>
>>55370638
I guess primary kids don't do these things that often so that's probably ok.

I guess when I was in that "mobile phone phase" we only had those pre-smartphones and everyone was sending shit via bluetooth. Thank God I didn't have a mobile phone back then. That shit was so annoying.
>>
File: 1446100812068.jpg (55 KB, 903x626) Image search: [Google]
1446100812068.jpg
55 KB, 903x626
>>55370750
I-I-I wouldn't even know where to begin...
>>
>>55367427
This is just what diversity policies have led to - this WILL happen if you enforce diversity and enable people to go to a university who wouldn't have made it there under regular conditions. You make them believe they are entitled to some sort of special snowflake rights and can do whatever they want.

In conclusion, since they never had to stand up for themselves, they become whiny children who lack common decency and can't argue or debate for shit - see their behavior in the video.
>>
>>55370983
Primary kids do that stuff all the time which is why the rule is laughable. We're also not allowed to touch them. Do you know how annoying it is to deal with behaviourial issues that way?

I'm also very happy I never had a mobile phone at that age. I saw a news story on about how teens don't know how to manage their time on it and are up 'til like 2AM texting and can't concentrate for their tests and exams.
>>
>>55370979
This is what mob mentality is.
>>
>>55368653
And this is how leftism kills a country.

Not *today* of course, but these "people" (l'et's call them that) will be influencial in the US on the next decades, and so on.

Leftism is like a cancer, it can kill a country if chemo is not applied early enough.
>>
>>55370755
I'm sure that's what the Chinese land-owning lords thought before those same students chopped off their heads. Oh hell, it's China, they just poked him with pokey sticks until he died.
>>
>>55367427
So happy when I see Greeks making those faggots cry.
>>
>>55371301
The pendulum always swings.
>>
>>55370327
What series is this from?
>>
>>55369662
>reading straight from a page
>UHH every 4th word

so it an affectation (that they both do) or are niggers just retarded?
>>
>>55371313
I doubt it. Those chinks were used to being half-starved and nearly feral at the time. These kids are puny because they're overfed and have known nothing but comfort their entire lives. Some chink student that has grown up in a rough environment is a million times more dangerous than some sheltered, metrosexual millennial cunt that has never even thrown a punch in his entire life.
>>
>>55370134
>When we were on field trips every parent had to give their consent to the teacher taking pictures as they might show the faces of their kids.
Never had this problem going to middle/high school between 2000-2007 and that was when this type of thing was becoming common place.

Since the social media boom, around 2008 or so, and ever growing concerns about the safety of the chillens, people in places like schools have had to go through a lot more red tape. Before you could film school plays and whatever without consequence. Now you have to sign consent forms or NDAs. I guess it makes sense with too many people not securing their media, so what should have been home videos to be shared with friends and family, end up being shared with the world.

>>55371188
Double edged sword, really. If I was a parent, I'd have no problems with giving my kid an iPhone. Not for all the shit like texting and whatever, but because you can use apps to track their every move.
>>
>>55369993
I remember a time when liberalism was about juging everyone on their action and not their race/sex.
No it's just MUH RACE, MUH PROUD INDEPENDANT WOMEN, MUH MADE UP GENDER.
I remember when a French parodic news show once said "Being smart is useless the world is made for retards, movie are made for retards, music is made for retards and television is made for retards".
It was around 2002 and I realise now how accurate it is.
>>
File: 1313210103001.png (71 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
1313210103001.png
71 KB, 500x452
>>55369662

I can't believe I'm forced to spend the only life I have with creatures this fucking stupid.

I study hard, I have excellent grades, and I work full time.

This nonsense. This absolutely disgusting garbage language and illogic, that serves no purpose other than to stimulate a class of halfwit post-modernist trendsters, is more important than any of the contributions I could make to society.

This is our future.

Honestly, I think the more I see this, the more withdrawn I become. I don't know what to talk about at the pub anymore, because everything seems so pointless and bitter to me. Hard work, cause and effect, meritocracy...it's all bulllshit in the new world being created right now. All that hard work I did (and do) is nothing because...I don't even know, to be honest. I honestly don't know how i'm going to fit into the new future.
>>
>>55370391
the clicking is something from poetry and poetry presentations
you snap your fingers instead of clapping because it's more supdued
>>
File: 1440484405688.png (717 KB, 1000x615) Image search: [Google]
1440484405688.png
717 KB, 1000x615
>>55367427
I am convinced that the left will ultimately destroy itself. They are constantly pulling shit like this and its utterly retarded.
>Call me by my correct pronouns Mayo, Mayon, and Mayonnaise
>"Hey May"
>"THATS NOT MY PRONOUN"
>>
File: 1445230233935.png (611 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
1445230233935.png
611 KB, 780x720
>>55371488
>you can use apps to track their every move.
>you can track their twitter and facebook posts
>you can track secret accounts because of face recgonition
>mfw a bloody brilliant idea
>>
>>55371188
During my high school time it would have been so great if the teacher were allowed to beat my fellow students.
Just walking up to the teacher mid class, putting 10€ on her desk and telling her to dance in front of the class. And I went to a pretty good public school.
Phones are much useless before college. You don't need to organize anything and remembering your time table is pretty easy,too.
It's good to have but I guess you could always live without those things. Organizing presentations with people who don't use FB is a pain in the ass though.

>>55371488
>Since the social media boom
That's the point where everybody lost interest for these rules around here,too.
>>
>>55371487
Only those students were part of a wealthy enough class to afford to go to college, so it sort of is a similar situation. I wish the CIA would send them all to die in Syria already.
>>
>>55368440
I love how the guy taking the video just walked through the line. Reminded me of the time I cut in line at a water-park by just gradually moving into position until the people there just kind of forgot I was there.

Also the red-headed cunt at the end telling him he couldn't be there and then screaming for muscle to kick him out. Fuck the sense of entitlement is insane with these people.
>>
>>55371575
I'd tell people to cut it the fuck out because clicking is usually an indication to hurry people up.
>>
WHERE THE FUCK LAYS ISLE OF MAN?
>>
>>55370071
It's unfortunately not limited to America. Britain is pondering recruiting groups of girls to "police sexist speech and thought". It's literally the Red Guards
>>
hahaahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahaahahahhaah
>>
>>55371712
You uncultured swine!

The Isle of man is a Celtic nation.
>>
So I don't normally browse /pol/.. but what the fuck I think you guys are actually right..This mob mentality shit mang, I'm scared of being white now
>>
>>55371651
Even the wealthiest people back in those times, especially in any part of China, was still living a life that would be unimaginable to any of these American millennials in Yale.

These are the kinds of people who take pictures of their food and put it on instagram and they need to evacuate to "safe spaces" whenever they hear someone give a speech that hurts their feelings because they have a fucking emotional breakdown. They're so ridiculously soft that I don't think there has ever been any other time in history where we have created people that are this pathetic and emotionally frail. I would be intimidated if I have to fight a single slav, but I wouldn't be even remotely intimidated if 20 of these people attacked me. Just stab one of them and the rest will run away in terror and possibly faint in the process. These are the kinds of people who have never seen any blood at all in their entire life. It would be like fighting mentally retarded children if they tried to become some sort of revolutionary army.
>>
>>55371712
In the sea of the patriachy. It's pretty small because it had to give 50% of its landmass to the Isle of wymyn
>>
>>55371829
Welcome brother.
>>
>>55371829
I love being white
>>
>>55371859
They have a lot of basketball-americans who can be quite deadly when in a pack
>>
>>55371829

>mang

Faggot.
>>
>>55371394
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata
>>
>>55371607
I wasn't even talking about beating, I was talking about a kid refusing to move and you pick them up to make them move but yeah. I would love to bring the strap back. The theory now is that we have to give them instrinsic value to learning and schoolwork and make the work it's own reward. Yes, it's as pretentious as it sounds like it is.

Phones are lowering kid's attention spans even lower than the internet is on it's own. It's pretty insane.
>Organizing presentations with people who don't use FB is a pain in the ass though.
I always used email since I hate FB
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 780x818
>>55371570
you aren't alone in that feel senpai
>>
>>55367427
I think I'm done with the world. This is only going to get worse.
>>
>>55370586
don't worry, there are a few of us students armed and off campus that are not part of the progressive movement
>>
File: 1445918212686.png (12 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1445918212686.png
12 KB, 530x492
>>55371829
>but what the fuck I think you guys are actually right
Enjoy your stay. You aren't leaving anytime soon.
>>
Let me explain something to you people.

The way people act doesn't come from what it seems like. You see a bunch of black kids in 2015 angry and yelling even though they are in cushy Yale and say they are crazy. But they are feeling anger from past things that go way back. They have grown up hearing stories about hundreds of years of their families being treated poorly and never getting justice for it. Even they do not realize this is why they are angry so they feel angry and pin it on whatever is going on near them, even if it's a stupid thing.

You can get mad all you want and say it's bullshit. But this is how it work. If your family is hurt for many generations you can feel that anger and not know why. You are right it is not fair to the present day people around them who did not do anything wrong. But this is what you are going to have to figure out how to deal with.

I think the only way is to understand that the anger is justified but not justified by anything in the present moment. The anger does not come from nowhere though. It comes from the past and if you do not believe that is how things work with the mind then that is something to debate.
>>
>>55367427
When I saw his greek surname, i thought he was gonna be another syriza kekold but I was delighted to see how based he is.

Thank you diaspora.
>>
File: 1444671542845.jpg (57 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1444671542845.jpg
57 KB, 720x480
>>55371761
Jesus Christ. The ride never ends, does it, lads? We gotta give these retards a shitty name they'll hate forever. Obviously they're an offshoot of SJ Ws but there's gotta be something better and more offensive.
>>55371859
> They're so ridiculously soft that I don't think there has ever been any other time in history where we have created people that are this pathetic and emotionally frail.
I keked because it's true.

However, you shouldn't underestimate the wonders of mob mentality which is in all humans, no matter how soft. When people get into groups they do crazy shit like lynching people, and killing landlords. Just look at what they did to that poor reporter? If one of them threw a punch they all would have jumped in and beaten him to a bloody pulp. They've created this whole victimhood, us vs. them fantasy in their heads so anything they do is righteous. This stuff has the power to get a million times worse.
>>
>>55371965
At Yale? I can't imagine the blacks that are there on sports scholarships would give a shit about all of this social justice nonsense. The few blacks that I've seen involved in this craziness are either women or really effeminate black men who are definitely homosexuals.

A pack of normal coons can be dangerous, but these people are something else. They're the weirdest kind of black I've ever seen. They act like louder versions of really obnoxious sheltered suburban white people.
>>
>>55369265
Simpsons did it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnDxxQugCI0
>>
>>55372110
so what you're saying is that, people are genetically pre-disposed to violence and irrationality on the basis of race (family).
>>
>>55371829

/pol/ is a nugget of horrifying truth wrapped in a shell of crunchy schizophrenia with a rich sprinkling of hate and desperation and a creamy glaze of virgin frustration
>>
>>55371829
We're discriminated against on the daily, friendo. According to these folks they think the white man is the incarnation of satan himself.
>>
>>55372194
very nice
>>
>>55372110
>But this is how it work
Nigger detected
>>
>>55367427
Good, these professor faggots have to taste their own medicine now.
>>
>>55368440
So why don't they want him to take photos?
>>
>>55372204
No not genetic. I said if you grow up hearing stories and knowing that your family was hurt for hundreds of years you can have a lot of anger inside you about it. Even if things are not so bad now you can still feel angry because you know what happened to them and would have happened to you if you had just happened to be born a couple generations ago.
>>
>>55368653
AMERICA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
>>
>>55372270
Just a typo lol. It is indeed the way that things operate my fine friend.
>>
>>55372110
that's UHUH completely UHUH unfair UHUH and the UHUH only UHUH country UHUH that UHUH still uses UHUH generational UHUH punishment UHUH is UHUH North Korea

/debate
>>
>>55372110
So instead of cleaning up their communities and working hard for a better tomorrow they insist on getting people to resign, getting people fired and yelling at nothing? No, no I don't understand this at all.
>>
File: Barbossa_skeleton.jpg (24 KB, 485x262) Image search: [Google]
Barbossa_skeleton.jpg
24 KB, 485x262
>>55368740
You best start belivin in pol/ memes Christmas flag country...
>>
>>55372212
don't forget the dollop of projection
>>
>>55372380
So in other words they've internalized a victim complex where they refuse to work towards a better tomorrow like MLK wanted them to do, where they would be able to live peacefully with white folks. Yup. It sure sounds real to me tb h fa m
>>
>>55372380
Oh. so people should stop teaching history, in order to prevent build-up of rage. And parents should be forbidden from sharing their family history with their kids, to prevent violence from being incited.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with people today, why can't they accept that people are responsible for their actions, no matter their emotional state or lack of sobreity.
>>
File: 1443500362660.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1443500362660.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>55367427
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

What happened to this world. Why is this considered acceptable? Especially on a high academic ground like Yale? I don't blame the teacher for fighting back.

I fucking hate this world.
>>
>>55372417
I said it is unfair to the present people. But this is how the mind works so you are going to have to figure out how to deal with it. You cannot expect people that are hurt for generations to suddenly have kids that are emotionally sane. It just does not work that way.
>>
>>55372380

No, I heard about my family being oppressed and didn't give a shit.
>>
>>55372110
>no justice
Slavery ended, made full citizens, segregation ends, equal rights, affirmative action, quotas and selective welfare programs are not enough? I actually stand at the opposite end, they're not justified or even reasonable, it's outrage merely for the sake of it. Those stories are only that now, stories, everything changed, except for those retaining that outrage. The rest of the country is trying to move on, yet these "oppressed" folks refuse to let it go.
>>
>>55369993
You have to understand, these are the people who stole liberalism. You're right in that, by definition, liberalism is an individualist movement, which is the polar opposite of progressivism. But now social justice has perverted that into a collectivist movement.
>>
>>55372425
Cleaning up communities and working hard means you have to be focused and have good self-esteem., not a bunch of anger. They have anger and not much of those other things.

I am not saying this is a good thing I am only telling you how the mind works
>>
>>55372461

>>55372461

Probably best served over a few thick slabs of repressed memories and eaten using an implement with a sharp edge
>>
>>55372188
>If one of them threw a punch they all would have jumped in and beaten him to a bloody pulp.
Would they even know how to do that though? I've seen these people try to fight on a few rare occasions and they're the kinds of people who awkwardly flail around like they're made out of spaghetti and then break their own hand when they try to throw a punch.

I guess it could get dangerous if they all just dog piled someone, but I think if you just fired your gun in the air or even if you just threw a firecracker into a crowd of them then that mob mentality would instantly turn into mass panic and they would be running in all directions.

Hell, if I was a college professor then I would carry firecrackers around with me. If the students started to look like they were forming an angry mob then you could just make a loud sound with the firecrackers and they would all start sobbing hysterically and running away.
>>
File: CTZiKPXWwAENpLc.jpg large.jpg (21 KB, 417x398) Image search: [Google]
CTZiKPXWwAENpLc.jpg large.jpg
21 KB, 417x398
>>55368653
>This is Yale
>>
>>55372509
Hand over the society and culture to Jews, niggers, and women — This is what you get.
>>
>>55372486
Yes that is a good way to say it a victim complex. But the important thing is that even though they are not victims their family were victims very recently. So the victim complex is not out of completely nowhere. It is not totally made up. They are only directing it at the wrong place.
>>
File: illegal aliens.jpg (16 KB, 455x400) Image search: [Google]
illegal aliens.jpg
16 KB, 455x400
>>55372509

Bernie Sanders wants to defund NASA so white people can't escape to mars

TRUMP '16 BUILD A WALL TO THE HEAVENS
>>
>>55368584

Is this true?
>>
>>55372565
you missed my insult but redeemed youself with the utensil choice
>>
>>55372492
It would be a very interesting experiment to see what would happen if you did that. Imagine if a whole generation of black kids grew up not even knowing that there was this history of injustice for their parents, grandparents and all the way back.

Unfortunately you cannot run that experiment.

>Seriously, wtf is wrong with people today, why can't they accept that people are responsible for their actions, no matter their emotional state or lack of sobreity.

That is not people today, it is how most people have been forever. How many past societies did things because of feeling slighted by how they were treated in past generations before that? A lot. That anger does not just disappear.
>>
>>55372562
I have no sympathy for such cretins. I've known plenty of intelligent, well established black people that work hard and don't play the victim because of their race. I've also known plenty of fight happy black people that like popping out kids and living on welfare their whole lives.

There really needs to be a middle ground here but it's in their culture to be kinda lazy since that was southern culture.
>>
>>55372520
I am talking in large patterns, not about every single individual. I am sure even right now at Yale you can find a number of black students that do not agree with this. But that does not matter because it only takes a small but meaningful number to force people to deal with these things.
>>
File: science6.png (240 KB, 839x465) Image search: [Google]
science6.png
240 KB, 839x465
>>55372110
So instead of doing their ancestors proud by becoming successful, productive members of society which they could use to raise others of their community up in order to break the cycle of poverty, drugs, death and abuse... they continue to dwell on feelings of oppression and blame their feelings of self-victimisation on others rather than see that it is their own self-bred culture amongst themselves which is bringing them down.

Their anger isn't justified because forgiveness is an option, as well as moving on in order to create a better and more peaceful life for themselves, their families and communities. Dwelling on issues of anger does nothing to solve real problems, it only fuels an addiction to feel more anger and then hate - especially when combined with victim complexes. They'll keep finding issues to be angry over, and more reasons to hate others rather than see the problem is with themselves.

The only other group I've seen that works off a combination like that is the Westboro Church, and look how fuckin' effective they are and how much everyone loves them. They think everyone hates them, so they hate back. They think they're victims because God is testing them, so the hate they receive fuels their hate even more.
>>
>>55372567
large groups of people kill people accidentaly all the time, a little bit of directed anger and yes, they can do real damage
>>
University of Missouri to become a lawless shithole soon. Niggers shitting out swastikas on doors and going around begging for gibs. Whites publicly humiliated by Commissar Click in Cultural Enrichment Studies.
>>
>>55372550
I said that the people in their family in the past who were treated badly did not receive justice. The things that you listed are things in the present. But their grandparents and great-grandparents never got that justice. The justice was not given to the people who were the actual victims.
>>
>>55368653
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA FUCKING CHIMPS

MERICA IS DOOMED, THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE
>>
>>55372816
>did not receive justice
I just explained, in that post, that many forms of justice have come. You're being as vague as possible, the society reformed but the people's opinion of it did not. You're wrong about them, they choose to say they've been wronged while ignoring the rights have have come in their favor.
>>
>>55370327
It'l be on it's way soon, no doubt. It's too easy to pass up.
>>
>>55372110
I get how the past can influence the present. Really, I do. But every race on earth has faced adversity, and they RISEN despite it. Every single one of us have looked at our problems and known, "This is OURS to solve. NOBODY else is going to fix this for us, so if we expect them to then we concede the problem is either not actually that important, or that we're too incapable to solve it." If you cannot maintain that line of thinking you can't call yourself the equal of whites, you cannot call yourself the equal of men; you are simply a child-collective in need of an adult to make the bad things go away.

And for fuck's sake, stop telling me I've inherited my ancestor's Original Sin.
>>
>>55372765
nah, Westboro is a special case
they do what they do so that people will attack them and assault them, then they sue
>>
>>55372611
> So the victim complex is not out of completely nowhere. It is not totally made up.

Are you serious? Of course it's made up. All this shit ended and they have affirmative action so they can be mediocre at learning and work, and they have welfare, and citizenship and have been freed. I know plenty of people that say conservatives telling poor people to pick up their bootstraps and fucking work for it is unfair since they don't have the same advantages...and to that I call bullshit. There's plenty of scholarships they can get, or they can go into debt like everyone else, get a minimum wage job like everyone else and work through college, and get a good paying job after, get married and get an awesome house to raise your kids in because you aren't a fucktard with money. After that you give your kids opportunities you didn't have, and the cycle repeats itself. This is what I did and I came from virtually nothing so all these whiners are just jealous that they can't get everything they want without working for it.

I don't buy into this bullshit m8
>>
>>55372701
>That is not people today, it is how most people have been forever. How many past societies did things because of feeling slighted by how they were treated in past generations before that? A lot. That anger does not just disappear.
Who gives a fuck.
>>
This guy is a Nigger loving faggot who spent his whole life promoting black superiority. Fuck him I hope a pack of niggers rape his daughter and that he cries himself to sleep because his pet niggers can't understand free speech
>>
>>55372741
It does not matter if you have sympathy or not. I am only explaining what happens. I am not saying every single person it happens. I am saying when a whole group of people is abused for hundreds of years the anger is not just going to suddenly disappear. It will still be there enough to have to be faced but it will come out in ways that do not seem to make sense in the present because they do not know where to aim that anger. There is not really any good place to aim it cause the people who hurt their ancestors are not even here anymore.
>>
>>55372588
Quotas, quotas, quotas, quotas.

Mind you, many of these students had average grades in high school, and average test scores.

This is the result of putting a bunch of entitled minorities in prestigious institutions. Minorities with poor-urban public education and community-college tier grades.
>>
>>55372110
I mean, this gives context to why they are angry.

But no justifications. What they are doing is morally and ethically wrong, the methods they are using to do it are boneheaded, and it ends up being a negative for the black community, and American society in general.
>>
>>55372816
Same goes for the Irish americans out there too huh?
>>
>>55372405
>>55372380
This is a ridiculous mentality and a piss-poor attempt to make the irrational seem logical.

>because you know what happened to them and would have happened to you

So by this logic, you whole-heartedly believe jews should have resentment towards the current population of Germany, immigrants included? We know not every American contributed, profited or benefited from the exploitation of African Americans, so why would the modern American be held in any form accountable? Instead of seeing the African American struggle in the past as something to be proud of, granted from sheer undisputable resiliency, you turn it into a badge of shame. You shame your ancestors and belittle their sacrifice by capitalizing on their suffering for pity points. You actually hold their misery over everyone's head, calling for "privilege" checks when it's quite clear they would be astounded at the ignorance you display when you cite the modern "oppression". The oppression olympics are the new, "my dad can beat your dad up"
>>
>>55372765
You are talking rational. I am only telling you how the human mind works. Most human minds are not rational.

You think this is the only group that has anger from the past that comes out? It is all over the world. Turkey and Armenians. Kashmir. Northern Ireland. It is part of how the mind operates and there is no way to avoid this fact.
>>
>>55369662
HAHAHAHA, this has to be a joke? US debate absolutely cuked
>>
>>55372890
So much this.

I've got a lot of Irish ancestry who were treated like dirt and despised and they never dwelt on this HORRIBLE OPPRESSION!! LIKE ZOMG TERRIBLE!! My great granny saw signs like "No Irish, no dogs" and she would shake her head and become nicer to others of minorities. She was even nice to a lady that married a Chinese gent that were shunned by the community because she knew how it felt.
>>
>>55372626
Does he really want to defund nasa? What's trump's stance on nasa? Space exploration might be the only solution to the decaying west
>>
>>55371570
Keep on working
everyone around you just gets worse, do you honestly believe the world is going to stay that way?

This shit is a first world luxuary already on its way out.
>>
>>55372874
The forms of justice you listed did not benefit the people who were hurt. It benefits their children and grandchildren now. Do you see the difference?

If your grandma is hurt and then 100 years later I give you some money that does not make you feel better for your grandma. She got no justice. She suffered and never got relief from it. Also the relief did not even come from the people who hurt her. It can be a nice gesture but the mind knows the person who suffered got nothing.
>>
>>55372890
Every race and group has not risen. There are many groups on earth that have feuds going on for centuries to this day. I said nothing about Original sin, I said the opposite, so please read what I said correctly. I said it is unfair to the present people around them who did nothing wrong. But the mind does not work on what is fair. This is more like stored up energy just coming out in an explosion.
>>
Has anyone here ever met a graduate from these Ivy league schools?
>>
>>55373044
Fuck off you closet redditor.

You of course are trying to get us to garner sympathy for these idiots by espousing your bullshit, yet totally academia approved, beliefs. I have a lot of Irish in my background that a lot of people hated for generations upon generations in these british colonies, and some came to America as slaves yet you don't hear me bitching about inequality or MEH SLAVEZ. There were signs saying "No Irish, No Dogs" and people avoided them like the plague. Catholics were treated like this as well since the colonies was protestant heaven for persecuted minorities. Don't go on to me bitching about shit that doesn't have any relevance anymore. There's such a thing as personal responsibility.
>>
>>55372936
Please read
>>55373190
>>
>>55373011
Anyone who is upset about what this causes and what it is doing to the world gives a fuck. So most of us.
>>
>>55372926
>they do what they do so that people will attack them and assault them, then they sue

That's their extra thing on the side, but if you've seen that documentary on them and how they deal with their own kids and ex-communicate them, it's pretty obvious they're addicted to hate.
>>
File: 1446669541233.jpg (8 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1446669541233.jpg
8 KB, 225x224
>>55373105
Oh, and are they doing the same things these idiot college students are now? Please, tell me more about how cultured and educated you are.
>>
>>55373105
>It is all over the world. Turkey and Armenians. Kashmir. Northern Ireland.

>Literally all shitskins and potato-niggers
>nigger can't grasp the concept civilized people are rational
>Welcome to /pol/
>>
>>55373079
I said it is not fair to the present people around them. But fair does not even come into it. It is just how the mind will work so you are going to have to figure out a way to handle that. Complaining about it will not make it stop. It is part of how the mind works for a lot of people.
>>
>>55372567
>not bear bangers

m8
>>
File: 1445967800156.jpg (18 KB, 482x526) Image search: [Google]
1445967800156.jpg
18 KB, 482x526
>>55373313
> So most of us.
Naw, I think only a minority gives a fuck about shit that doesn't even exist.

Fuck right back off to >>>/r/eddit You're not gaining any converts here.
>>
>>55373093
The Irish in America were not treated as severely as Blacks as a whole. But go to Northern Ireland and you can see how anger goes down generations.
>>
>>55368936
Fuck it gas them all
>>
>>55373190
>did not benefit the people who were hurt
Irreconcilably wrong, slaves who were freed did not benefit from said action?
Segregation being lifted did not benefit those who saw its ending?
Affirmative action did not apply to those living at the time?

This is beyond nonsense, you're spouting things that cannot be supported.

>If your grandma is hurt and then 100 years later I give you some money that does not make you feel better for your grandma. She got no justice. She suffered and never got relief from it. Also the relief did not even come from the people who hurt her. It can be a nice gesture but the mind knows the person who suffered got nothing.

Again, you leave the terms as vague as possible, she "suffered". Her legacy was honored by taking actions to right this, but since it was not timely enough, it is not good enough. That is of course to say, "who cares if slavery was abolished, the fact that it existed means it can never be forgiven". Your terms cannot be met, for you say forgiveness is impossible. Why act at all then if you say no actions will make up for what was done? Impossible standards.
>>
File: 1445907952586.jpg (37 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1445907952586.jpg
37 KB, 396x382
>>55373381
You're trying to make people sympathetic to them. Don't lie you.
>>
>>55373422
If I can recall they were worth less than black slaves so....
>>
>>55368477
Don't you have toilet witches to escape from sanjed?
>>
>>55373381
People think lots of thing anon. Capitulation is a very poor way of handling protesters like this, who are more then likely doing it because they see financial benefits for doing so, not because they feel affronted by some blight that befell their ancestors hundreds of years ago.

Handle it by cracking down. Handle it by expelling the ring leaders. Handle it by changing protest laws at the University and involving the cops. Handle it by changing University recruitment to not let these nutjobs in.
>>
>>55373101
I did not try to make the irrational seem logical. I am saying that the irrational is how things work and you cannot make that go away by complaining about it. Human beings are not rational. The things we are talking about do not come out of people rationally.

We know lots of Jews with irrational fear and anger about a lot of things because of the past for sure.
>>
>>55373449
This desu
I have zero sympathy for nigs nigging
I just laugh at academia trying to rationalise their nigging
>>
>>55367427
"the fascist of the future will be called anti fascist"
>>
>>55373118
This argument does not matter. It is kind of like saying that you know some people who drank and did not become alcoholics. So what? Some people do and some do not. All I can say is that this is part of humanity and you can expect it to happen. Not everywhere but in a lot of places. And you will get nowhere just talking about how wrong and unfair it is. That will do nothing. You should first try to figure out why it is going on even if it is not rational. I'm telling you why.
>>
File: 1445758107232.png (456 KB, 768x660) Image search: [Google]
1445758107232.png
456 KB, 768x660
>>55373280
Oh my god you've made me see the error of my ways.

brb going to make an Irish liberation army where i can yell and push to my heart's content
>>
>>55373524
That quote has never been more relevant
>>
>>55373280
Thanks for reading mai postu, reddit-sama.
>>
>>55373105
They're at university to learn and become rational people, anon. Instead all I see is the creeping in of a black-bred culture which aims to keep those within itself down and not let anyone escape. In order to do that they find the smallest things to become offended over so they end up sabotaging themselves and others to never experience a full education with supportive, intelligent professors.
>>
>>55373488
But that's exactly what you're doing
You're explaining why they're angry and saying that it is completely normal behavior
That's a rationalisation
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 76

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.