[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you suggest a good way to go /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
Can you suggest a good way to go /pol/?
>>
>>55367372
Tfw 200.000 niggers entered Cro
>>
>>55367372
Go where?
>>
>>55367442
I want to die
>>
>>55367452
Zasto?
>>
Fighting for what you believe in.
>>
>>55367567
Zato sta je ova drzava u kurcu, i zbog jebenih niggera! I zato sta mi je stara nasla weed stash!
>>
kupi pistolj i odi na rampage u onaj centar kod slavonskog broda
>>
>>55367669
Aj ne budi plačipička u zivotu i napravi nesto od sebe umisto da po 4chanu cviliš o tome kako ćeš se ubit. Sramotiš nas sve!
>>
>>55367723
Super, jebem im mater niggersku!
>>
File: SWEDEN-ATTACKER.jpg (159 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
SWEDEN-ATTACKER.jpg
159 KB, 2048x1536
>>55367372
You know what to do.
>>
>>55367751
JEBEMU MATER, MRTAV SAM KAD DODEM DOMA JEBOTE!
>>
>>55367372
Suicide bomb mecha, or explode in that horidric cube the sand people worship.
>>
>>55367805
Thats pretty hard to do...
>>
>>55367796
Nemoj nikada nesto raditi ili govoriti ako nisi spreman stati iza svojih rici i postupaka.
Ako pusis travu, budi covik, reci materi da pusis i da ti je gust. Objasni lipo
Ili pristani pusit
>>
>>55367976
Uhhh valjda si u pravu...
>>
>>55367976
>having a Seljačka Yugomajka
>tell your matera that you smoke weed and
išigdt
>>
File: SDF1-Attack_Plus-4-Na.jpg (74 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
SDF1-Attack_Plus-4-Na.jpg
74 KB, 720x544
>>55367805
WE HERE AT /MECHA/ PROTECT OUR BLACK CUBES
>>
>>55368082
Srsly
>>
>>55368129
not really,no just having fun with illiterates >>55367805

as if I'd worship satun
>>
Blow up a mosque. Give them a taste of their own medicine
>>
>>55367452
take as many shitskins as possible with you, then kill yourself or suicide by cop, go for the highscore
>>
>>55368293
Cya on the news
>>
>>55367665
/thread
All you faggots do is complain complain complain, and none of you fight for your rights.
>>
>>55368411
Only way to go about it is shitskin genocide
>>
There's virtually nothing worth killing yourself for Croatiabro.

Don't listen to the degenerate c.ucks ITT telling you to kill people so they can have a lulzy thread.

If you want to kill shitskins like me join the police or American military but don't kill yourself pls bro.
>>
You must walk up to the highest mountain on a dark stormy night. And you shall scream all your sins to the sky louder then the wind so the gods hear you. And if its your time and the Gods accept it they will strike you down with lightning. If its not your time you must live on and make up for all your wrongs.
>>
>>55367372
>>55367452

Please watch this video before you wake up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I
>>
>>55368478
Balls...
>>
>>55368642
Rite...
>>
>>55368478
Life is just going like shit rn...
>>
>>55368716
Pls don't. How about giving yourself one month to see if you can improve your life or your life is still worth living for?

There are people without a hope of making it past the aerial strikes in the Nubian mountains yet they'd be thrilled to have your current life.

Pls bro.
>>
>>55368911
Fair enough...
>>
>>55368491
This sounds like a reasonable and sound answer.
>>
>>55368982
True
>>
>>55367372
age 90, in bed after being shot by a jealous husband
>>
Ok but seriously, feeling down and out? Existentially shitty? No meaning? No hope? Whats the purpose? Why even bother? Its not like anything means anything? Its just depression and shit? You might want to take a look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c3m0tt5KcE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwUJHNPMUyU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGIU0FtXr9o
>>
>>55368959
If you ever need anyone to talk to just contact me at

[email protected]
>>
>>55369068
Thx for help bro
>>
>>55369114
You're always welcome Crotiabro. And don't believe I am helping you because you're Croatian or white or because I am a shitskin appeaser or any of that /pol/ bullshit

I am helping you because you seem like a great individual and you're a fellow human being in need
>>
Don't give up Croatia bro! That's what they want, it's exactly what they want. They want to demoralize you, make you feel worthless for being who you are and try to guilt trip you at every turn. DO NOT LET THEM WIN. The best way to fight the bullshit that is going on is to persevere through the face of all this SJW Leftist shit, and you can. Don't let the media demoralize you, don't let the situation bring you to your knees. Stay strong and good luck.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.