[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
24 & ready to die (Voluntary Euthanasia in Belgium)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Emily is 24 years old and physically healthy. But she wants her doctors to end her life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWWkUzkfJ4M

So is this normal that more and more white people want to kill themselves?
>>
western world has reached peak decadence

sidenote: this is a metaphor for the current sate of europe i suppose
>>
I don't care.
>>
also she's

a) unattractive
and
b) lives in belgium

so that explains the suicide
>>
>>55367176
http://www.cabinetmagazine.org/issues/42/wiles.php
>>
I am ok with this.

Let the weak go if they want to.
>>
We have removed spirituality to better have our souls filled with meaningless mass consuming. People now feel "empty".
Shocking. Human is not an animal like the others.
>>
>>55367176
>But she wants her doctors to end her life.
coward attention whore

if she were honest she'd buy some sleeping pills, a bottle of booze and would take a hike through a beautiful forest in a freezy winter night.
>>
>emily has been getting psychiatric help since she was 12

her parents stuck in her in a room with some stranger to discuss her problems with before she was even a fucking teenager

lmao nvm thats the explanation. whatever happened to parenting?
>>
>>55367237

Maybe she's just tired of eating french fries.
>>
>>55367237
TOP FUCKING KEK

Plus she looks like Paul Fucking Pfiffer from the Wonder Years
>>
It should be a human right.

> inb4 it's selfish.

What's more selfish someone ending their own life or wanting that person to continue on regardless of their input?
>>
File: whylive.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
whylive.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>55367176
22 and ready to die here. depressed manlet cunts and failures ww@

sign me up senpai, i dont even have faith in the happening anymore
>>
People have told me I'm intellectually dishonest because I can't answer yes or no, but I just can't see the world as black and white.

I have watched this woman I know suffer for 3 years and beg people to kill her, she constantly ALMOST dies but then our hero doctors to get dat mony bring her back one more time.

I think she should have the right to end it, but I think this is an isolated case and I know the endgame of the liberal culture of death.

Abortion to, obviously killing babies is fucked up, anyway you slice it, I think even the most fedora-stacked individuals, if pressed, would agree with this.

But like those poor kids born without a brainstem that get posted on here, or (however rare) danger to the mother. If you abort really, really early (preferably before it even forms at all, like with drugs) I just can't see a problem with this.

This is basically why I'm not Christian is what I'm saying.
>>
>>55367176
>So is this normal that more and more white people want to kill themselves?

White suicidality is the key to our greatest successes.

Our willingness to die over some silly shit is what keeps the rest of the wold in line.
>>
>>55367385

>mentions being a manlet as if it were a bad thing

Churchill, Hitler, Putin, need I go on? Lanklets will be the first to hang once the Day of The Rope comes.
>>
>>55367176
how about going out in the summer and getting your fucking vitamin D?

there's a reason why scandinavians, for example, are whiny and clinically depressed. every swedish movie ever : "hurrrr oh god life is so hard, why can't i just die"

i guarantee she just has a combination of depression and attention whoring.
>>
>>55367176
Attention seeker. Killing yourself is easy nowadays.
>>
>>55367385
>
then make the happened you fucking manlet. You're going to die so might as well do it in a way that makes a difference
>>
File: 1445613573549.gif (796 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1445613573549.gif
796 KB, 500x275
If she wanted to die she'd already be dead.

"Assisted suicide" is the biggest fucking cop-out. They'll look for any excuse not to kill themselves while getting all the attention.
>>
She is redpill and understands her value. By 30 women are useless if they're not married and have at least 2 children. She isn't that hot and thus she wont have a chance to get a Chad secured thus she rather an heros than marry a beta.

Truly a respectable woman
>>
drama queens just fucking do it
>>
>>55367176

PATHETIC CUNTS. If you're reading this and you're considering suicide, you're a pathetic cunt.

My father was murdered and I had to flee my country because of it. If he was still alive, I'd be a millionaire. I've had everything taken away from me, literally. Yet I'm still here and alive and well. You cunts haven't had ENOUGH hardship. If 99% of you phaggots were me, you'd have killed yourselves or gone insane from the amount of shit I've had to deal with. BUCKLE UP BITCHES.
>>
>>55367176
kinda funny, coming from latvia
>>
also, who is more disgusting here:

the Doctors, the Press, or her friends?
>>
>>55367559
>I'd be a millionaire
>can't even spell faggot
>>
File: 1445802345833.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1445802345833.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>>55367176
>So is this normal

No, this is not normal. This is called mental illness, or, at least it used to be.

Since the fields of psychology and neurology got keked and jizzed all over by the left, the entire field has given up objectivity. This means that psychology and neurology exist now only to create feelings of "inclusivity and tolerance" rather than, you know, fucking diagnosing mental illnesses.

This lady is fucking nuts. If she wants to end her life, there are a thousand and one ways to do it, and many of them are completely painless. She can simply just fucking do it. But, oh not, not that. She wants DOCTORS to do it.

This needs to stop, right now.
>>
>>55367688
>keked

Also, it seems that the word that rhymes with truck but begins with a "C" instead of a "TR" gets autochanged to keked.
>>
>>55367385
Here my friend

I am so sick of it all even though I am only 21

also manlet
>>
>>55367176
that cunt is just looking for attention but mentally ill people exist and they will kill themselves no matter how much you hate that /pol/

in the end, allowing euthanasia for terminally sick and mentally sane people who want to die is the right thing to do and mentally sick people will kill themselves with or without the help of the government so i find it hard to give a shit about any of this
>>
>>55367176
If she wants to die why not jump off a building , or get a tank of helium and a plastic bag, or a million other ways. She wants attention just like every other dumb wench and scallywag
>>
>>55367559
>I had to flee my country because of it.
If you're a non-white you shouldn't have endured
>>
>>55367459
Hitler wasn't a manlet. He was 1.75. Can't compare to Churchill who was 1.67 and Putin who's like 1.63.
>>
>>55367685
>>can't even spell faggot

Can't understand someone spelling something to make it sound funnier.

You autism bro?

And I'm 100% serious. I'd be millionaire if I my dad was alive. Can you imagine that hanging over your head everyday while you're poor and know you were supposed to be rich? So, stop whining bitches, BUCKLE UP.
>>
>>55367816
but your still a manlet
>>
>>55367772

I'm white matey boy.
>>
>>55367835

Nah, I'm 6'4. My country is known for tall people. You going to BUCKLE UP yet and stop being a bitch?
>>
>>55367880
>UK
>Using US measurements
>>
>>55367176
kinda qt desu senpai, ,I'd fuck her
>>
>>55367922

Lol. Everyone in the UK uses feet to measure height. You're thinking of mainland Europe. Did you consider the possibility that, out of politeness, I converted my height from cm to feet for your american convenience?
>>
>>55367880
mahmud just shut the fuck up you rich uppity little shit.
just because you at one point had the chance to have money is a trillion times better then some of us have had to deal with, this isn't your blog and nobody gives a single fuck you filthy shitskin.
>>
>>55367611
Atleast our country isnt suiciding Hans
>>
File: why.webm (1 MB, 620x530) Image search: [Google]
why.webm
1 MB, 620x530
> wanting doctors to end your life when you're completly healthy

at least have the decency to do it yourself
>>
>>55368034
But suicide is illegal and crime is for niggers
>>
>>55367922

We still use foots for height. And miles on our roads. Up until very recently butchers would talk exclusively in lb and oz, til the EU told them to stop.
>>
>>55367385

>manlet

Hey its not your fault man(let).

If society had any goodness left in it you would have been executed long before now subhuman freak.
>>
that was pretty fucking sad to watch to be honest family. in theory she should have the right to die because when it comes down to it the only reason to prevent her from doing so is to make ourselves feel better, which isn't a good reason to keep someone alive if their life is constant suffering.

she's also really cute and i want to have a dozen children with her and nurse her back to happiness by being the patriarch of a loving and fulfilling family, but that's another issue.
>>
File: laugh1.gif (993 KB, 499x208) Image search: [Google]
laugh1.gif
993 KB, 499x208
>>55368070
>>
>>55367880
it's a doggy dog world
>>
Just fucking kill yourself you dumb bitch.
It isn't that hard.
People have the right to kill themselves, it's their life after all. But they don't have the right to force other people to do it to them because they are too chickenshit.
Then again, it's probably not what she wants anyway.
Men kill themselves at a far greater rate yet women commit more suicide attempts. Either, females are too fucking stupid to kill themselves or they don't want to do it in the first place and just use it for attention and emotional blackmail. This is pretty much the latter only that bitch is even too lazy to fake some shitty attempt.
>>
>>55367237
>unattractive
>Not wanting to smash that mild-mannered librarian looking pussy
>>
>>55367176
Women always want to kill themselves, they fail like 90% of the time. This isn't likely to be different.
>>
>>55368026
i was just joking, mein baltischer freund.
>>55368078
well, she wants medical assistance, thats the issue, if you wanna kill yourself, its pretty much impossible to stop you.
its a myth that doctors need to do anything you tell them bc you're their patient.
e.g. if a perfectly healthy women wants to be sterilized in her early twenties no doctor is going to do it in germany.
>>
>>55367176
thats a chick??????
>>
Suicide is a ticket to Hell. Assisted suicide is murder.

If life is that fucking bad just change your name and move to a different country and try again. If you're dying of a horrible disease just sit back and play video games. If you're mentally ill learn to enjoy the ride. Suffering is valuable.
>>
File: Ahhahaha faggot.jpg (21 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
Ahhahaha faggot.jpg
21 KB, 202x249
>>55368151
>the caliphate once known as germany
>rights
>MFW
>>
>>55367176

>ctrl+f 'JUST'
>0 results

worthless
>>
>>55368181
Is it failure when you're not actually trying to kill yourself, but instead to get attention?
>>
>>55368254
>If you're mentally ill learn to enjoy the ride.

>you will never ever be this fucking retarded
>>
>>55368303
I have schizophrenia. It's what I did.
>>
>>55368254
this is fucking bullshit! if you wan tot kill yourself then kill yoursefl. you don't need a fucking doctor to give you pills or do it for you some other way.

shoot your head off. overdose on sleeping pills. jump off a building. tired of these euthanasia assholes. you want to kill yourself? fine go ahead and do it. no one gives a shit.
>>
>>55368001

I'm from an ex-soviet state, you fucking idiot. Any shitskins there get the fuck beaten out of them and sent back.

There's nothing worse than having everything taken away from you and being forced to live in some poor foreign shithole while being raised by a single mother. While the guys who murdered your father are living in mansions. It's not the money that's the worst part, it's never having the chance to meet your dad because he was murdered brutally, that's the worst part.
>>
>>55368323
its people like this is why keknadia is going to hell and voted in le weed man.
i have never met a mentally sound canadian and i literally live on your borders.
>>
>>55367854
Ok, Yusuf.
>>
>>55368362
It's the weed. THC triggers schizophrenia.
>>
>>55368347
>filthy slav
>white
>not a shitskin
still don't care, go back to your potato vodka.
>>
>>55368347

>a bloo bloo bloo
>>
>>55367176
>24
I'm older than her but she looks 10-15 years older than I am. Maybe that's why she's ready to die, because someone stole her lifeforce.
>>
>>55367237
sad but even someone as unattractive as her could easily get a boyfriend. However with a guy whose a 3/10 you have 0% chance. Feminism is making women sad, and you will see euthanasia get legalized in many places soon especially where feminism is prominent. Because lets face it, most of them deep down hate themselves
In b4 >>>/r9k/
>>
>>55367176
Man why don't she go with a fucking bang and get some crooked politicians with her I know I would if I were a suicidal fag.
>>
I dont blame her. If I was a European I would also want to kill myself
>>
>>55368402
lol source?
>>
>>55367176
Why doesnt that bitch take some responsibility and end her own goddamn life. Coward pussy cunt.
>>
>>55368406

I'm not slav, either.
>>
>>55368210
Good, because i still have hopes for you Hans
>>
>>55367176
Looks like she needs a good dicking is all.
>>
>>55368406
>spic
>calling slavs shitskins
Oh the irony.

>B-but I'm 1/8 German!
>>
>>55367176
If you are 24 and healthy what stops you from killing yourself?

Fucking attention whore.
>>
File: 1442181027910.jpg (57 KB, 433x960) Image search: [Google]
1442181027910.jpg
57 KB, 433x960
4chan unironically solves my depression. pic related pretty accurately describes my life tbf honest
>>
>>55367303
The soul is composed of three things the intellect the spirt and the physical while society values and places pressure to achieve intellectual and physical excellence spirituality is left unattended and ignored leading to people having no urge to live

Its sad and disgusting we need spiritual development or were just like machines
>>
>>55367176
Let mentally ill cunt die if she wants to. Saves us Zyklon B in future.
>>
>>55368482
anon your from a soviet state, you are either a slav or a towelhead.
either way you arn't white.
cry harder.
>>
Who else /suicidal/ here senpai? Eternal nothingness sounds so comfy compared to life
>>
>>55368414

What's your excuse, you little bitch? At least I have a legitimate excuse for suicide, if I wanted to. I'm not a bitch like you, so I won't use it.. Most hardship you've ever faced is your mom taking your xbox off you, isn't it, John?
>>
>>55368532
anon thats too easy mode, revel in the death of humanity, succumb to the desires of depravity.
its not like anything will get better either way so you may as well at least enjoy yourself before you burn for eternity in hell for going on 4chan once.
>>
>>55368559

but I want to live
>>
>>55367176
I prescribe her death by snu snu.
>>
>>55368532
Too bad you'll get Hell instead of oblivion if you pull that shit. If life is so bad do you really want to risk something worse?
>>
>>55368526

The baltic people are not slavs, dummy. Another stupid american with no geographical knowledge. Did you learn about the world from the discovery channel?
>>
>>55367559
>we wuz milliunairz n shiieeet
leave muhammed
>>
>>55368610
>Baltics
>not slavs
holy shit my sides.
>>
File: D6qfyG3.jpg (323 KB, 1264x1818) Image search: [Google]
D6qfyG3.jpg
323 KB, 1264x1818
>>55368519
>>
>>55368347
maybe you should honor your father's memory by succeeding instead of trying to justify your self-defeating self-pity on a transnistrian alternator repair board
>>
>>55368643
theyre balts, jamal juarez
>>
>>55368622

What's wrong matey, did you suddenly realize you have no legitimate reason for being the little whiny bitch that you are?
>>
>>55367176
>I want to die!
>But even in death I am an attention whore and useless and pathetic so I want someone else to kill me even though it will cause immense problems for them legally and morally!
Literally, literally kill yourself.
>>
>>55367176
Futurama suicide boooths when?
>>
Humans can expect to live like what 80 years? That isn't a long time if you have hobbies. Suicidal people are just impatient. You'll die soon enough so why force it?
>>
>>55368483
keep on the good work brother
>>
She didn't even go through with it at the end. What an edgy attention whore.
>>
>>55368643

You can't possibly be this stupid.
>>
>>55368697
you should try being depressed sometime senpai
>>
>>55368078
>she's also really cute and i want to have a dozen children with her and nurse her back to happiness by being the patriarch of a loving and fulfilling family,

Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>55367503

Shes clearly a transgender butch lesbian. like all those people shes also mentally ill.
>>
>>55368656

Don't worry hans, I'm working on it, but nobody can go full blast 24/7. It took me a long time to put myself back together. If I can dissuade one of you phaggots from killing yourselfs, even for a day, I'll be satisfied.
>>
>>55367559

ahmed go back to iraq
>>
I'm all for Euthanasia, but it needs to be for good reason. Sickness, pain, etc. etc.
>>
>>55368532
I am. If I could push a button to end it all, I would gladly do so.

There is no hatred in my heart for those that 'love life', and wish them all well.
As for me? I'd just rather 'clock-out', no fuss, no drama, merely the ability to bow out quietly and peacefully.
>>
>>55368744
Schizoaffective disorder, major depression subtype. I stopped being suicidal in my late twenties when I realized that this is as bad as it gets.
>>
>>55367774
>typical german lies
>>
>>55368643
Even if it was true, what difference does it make?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFksrisfvfc

Fighting among ourselves is pointless.
So when will we leave our differences behind? When will we finally united to stop this madness?
>>
File: JewishLies.png (681 KB, 1101x1846) Image search: [Google]
JewishLies.png
681 KB, 1101x1846
>>55368521
>Let mentally ill cunt die if she wants to. Saves us Zyklon B in future.

*Unironically praising the holohoax

*believing Hitler had people who were sad gassed.

Fucking kill yourself Croatia
>>
>>55367756

so why waste resources and time to euthanize people? suicidal people have been committing suicide for thousands of years. Whats stopping them now? Oh that's right, western European society is so fucked you need permission to do anything.
>>
File: 1442031652210.jpg (447 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
1442031652210.jpg
447 KB, 2448x2448
It would explain a lot. Like the unrelenting urge to just give up, lay down and wait to die finally.

Other times I feel infinite motivation to just do everything, learn everything and conquer all.

If it's true I imagine it's the consequence of having the blood of a swede from one parent and the blood of the darkie from the other in the same body. It's like I'm in a constant state of trying to kuk myself with myself or something. I want this hell to end.
>>
>>55368643
>american education
>>
>>55368915
>It would explain a lot. Like the unrelenting urge to just give up, lay down and wait to die finally.
>Other times I feel infinite motivation to just do everything, learn everything and conquer all.

sounds like bipolar m8
>>
>>55368078

You think that's fucking cute? what's your boyfriend look like?
>>
"After a series of suicide attempts..."

You dumb attention whore. There are so many ways to kill yourself effectively.
>>
>>55368790
i respect your measured response to my provocative statement

>>55368834
what's psychosis like? i always thought it might be kind of cool if you weren't afraid of it
>>
>>55368347
It sounds terrible, have you considered killing yourself?
>>
>>55367559
>I had to flee my country
>UK flag

JUST
>>
>mentally ill man thinks he's a woman
>let's surgically transform him into some kind of freak that vaguely resembles a woman on the outside!

>mentally ill woman wants to die because reasons
>i know, let's kill her!

>mentally ill person claims that certain topics being discussed at the university he goes to causes him distress
>let's ban those topics forever!

Inmates running the asylum, literally.
Next they'll let an autistic teenager shoot up a school because it'd be therapeutic for him.
>>
>>55368915
Im not a doctor but I think you may be bipolar. My father is bipolar and I have my ups and downs nothing as bad as yours but for example when I hit a low after a coffee crash I get irritated very easily.

If you do think you might be bipolar I suggest keeping track of your breath see how it changes when you are upset compared to how your breathe normally and of course avoid stimulants like caffeine or energy drinks.

Wish you the best friend.
>>
>>55368974
she has excellent child bearing hips, good genetics (besides the whole "suicidal depression" thing of course), and facial features which I find attractive. cute haircut as well
>>
>>55368915
>If it's true I imagine it's the consequence of having the blood of a swede from one parent and the blood of the darkie from the other in the same body.
with all due respect, sir, maybe it's your conscience bothering you because you fucked up the health care thing so badly.
>>
File: 1443567396789.gif (1024 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
1443567396789.gif
1024 KB, 184x141
>>55367385
>>55367742
29, manlet and I don't want to die, because I have a lot of money. Trust me, if you're rich nobody even notices that your shorter than average.
>>
>>55369163
Plus, I've was a absolute poorfag till 27.
>>
>>55368520
How do we develop the spirit, bongbro?
>>
>>55367176

should have found Jesus and become a nun.
>>
>>55368347
It's for the precise reason they want to kill themselves though. They've never had it tough, everything was given to them they never had to work for anything. Then once life gets too hard they don't have the skills to cope with it and end up offing themslves.
>>
>>55369071
>and facial features which I find attractive.

Mah nigga
>>
File: 13442234724.jpg (10 KB, 304x325) Image search: [Google]
13442234724.jpg
10 KB, 304x325
>>55368078
>she's also really cute
No accounting for tastes and all that but I though she was a tranny. Dat manjaw.

Anyhow I agree, anyone should be able to choose when to die. Point is, you can already do that, you don't need the state to do it for you. It doesn't even need to be painful.
>>
>>55368906
because suicide is illegal in capitalism, since you are running away from taxes and consuming
>>
>>55368347

so when revenge Hitman?
>>
>>55369010

Not sure if you're being mocking or serious, but I'll bite.

Yes, though initially after finding out I did lots of crazy stuff, like fighting all the time, taking drugs, doing no school work (despite being pretty smart), hanging around with the bad kids, etc. It was in my late teens and early 20s when I considered suicide, but decided against it. It'd be disrespectful to my dad and to my grandparents and mother. Instead I'm going to try and be 1% of the man he was.

Still in my early 20s and will be starting university when 25 or 26 because of how far behind I am. Currently doing some math courses, after which I'd be able to get onto a university maths program. It's fucking embarrassing being this age and not having my shit together when my dad was already well established. But you just have to keep pushing.

Over the past year I've been trying to see the whole situation positively, using the fact my dad was murdered to push myself forward.

Though I won't lie, if someone came to me tomorrow and said the guy who killed your dad will be at x location at x time tomorrow, I'd go there and kill him. However, he's now in prison... 15 years after the murders. He lived like a fucking king for that time.
>>
>>55369353
>money money money money money

thats all your posts are

sad
a
d

t-b-h
>>
>>55369036

I got asylum here. That's an interesting story in itself... We were the only white people in the refuge center they placed us in upon our arrival and this was like back in the late 90s in London. The rest were all middle easterners and africans. I can still remember them all staring at me and my mum as we walked in.
>>
>>55367237
Man you couldnt be more wrong, belgium is fun as hell (the wallon side i mean), and I'm french. But i actually love those cunts more than french people haha
>>
File: 3344123825.jpg (29 KB, 716x760) Image search: [Google]
3344123825.jpg
29 KB, 716x760
>>55369010
>have you considered killing yourself?
That's your answer to everything, Japan
>>
>>55368713

The guy who killed my dad is Henrikas Daktaras. You've heard of him, right?
>>
She's been hardwired to think like an average woman, to want what they want, happiness attained through children and a mate
But she knows it's impossible because she's a lesbian. She's stuck in a loop with no fix, she'll never be happy with this train of thought.
I think this may be a case of unrequited love between her and her best friend 'Frauke'.
>>
File: 1432217463266.jpg (37 KB, 640x469) Image search: [Google]
1432217463266.jpg
37 KB, 640x469
>>55368972
>>55369053

It was partially a joke, I'm diagnosed MDD with Psychosis.

>>55369156

What that Obamacare shit? That garbage is going to fucking kill me if it doesn't stop soon. Liberals whine and bitch about things they don't understand. That crap is causing my insurance payments to go up, and it's getting to the point where I may not be able to afford it soon. I will be in the "too poor to afford insurance, too rich to qualify for aid" group.

That insurance covers my meds. If I lose it, I will likely die as the disorders worsen unless you ween off medications and even if I do they will be hitting a mind that has grown soft from not having to deal with them anywhere near as strong as they once were. Suicide is very seriously a fast approaching outcome and there is little it seems I will be able to do about it. But nobody really cares about anyone who isn't a welfare leeching nigger who makes no effort to improve himself and his life. Such is our time. Be worthless, be worth everything. Try to be something? Become worthless.
>>
>>55369480

>broken pachinko machine
>"have you considered..."
>>
>>55369377
This. I feel like this person hasn't hit rock bottom yet but it might do them some good and put things into perspective. Most of this shit does not fucking matter.
>>
>>55369600

Trust me mate, I've hit rock bottom and don't have any intentions of going there again.
>>
>>55369377

It's well established that money is necessary for overall happiness. There's a certain threshold after which you don't have to worry about it, but until then, it's hanging over your neck like a vulture. I want to get rid of that feeling.
>>
>>55369475

>thinks depression is a result of not having fun
>thinks belgium is a white country
>is french, it all checks out
>>
This shouldn't surprise anyone at this point. We've been indulging the mental illness of trannies for decades now, is it really a surprise that we're now going to indulge the mental illness of the suicidal?
>>
>>55367176
Might as well end it painlessly instead of being beheaded desu senpai.
>>
>>55369163
>>55369181
how did you generate your wealth?
>>
If you want to kill yourself, kill yourself. Why all the bitchniggers?
>>
>>55367816
>You autism bro?

Seems you are
>>
>>55370139

Definitely not, Tom.
>>
>>55370013
Compared to attention whoring transgenders, the transdead are fucking model citizens.
>>
>>55370105
inkjet
>>
>>55367176
...use of euthanasia because of mental suffering...
AYY LMAO this bitch needs to consume atleast 10grams of shrooms to get that shit out of her head.
>>
>>55367176
Who gives a fuck?
>>
File: America's opinion of Yuropoors.jpg (56 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
America's opinion of Yuropoors.jpg
56 KB, 500x562
>>55367176

I have an unexplained numbness in my body that started a year ago. My dick and balls are the most numb, and I can't feel much of anything in terms of sexual stimulation. I also have numbness in my thighs, fingers, lips, nose, and scalp.

I've been to 3 neurologists and they can't find out what's wrong with me. I don't want to be a numb dick bachelor my whole life.

I live in Texas, so it's easy for my to buy a .44 revolver and shoot myself in the brain stem. However, I think a trip to Switzerland might be a nicer way to go.
>>
did anyone here actaully liste to at least first 30 seconds of what she she said? i mean fucknig seriously, her first sentense was "i want euthanasia because of mentla suffering" and half of the poltards here are saying the same shit as they said a billion time sbefore 'oh muh white race' 'arians are fucknig doomed' 'SO FUCKING HAPPENING'

do you ever get tired of this?
>>
Video

>>Depressed Woman
>>Cutter
>>Applies to be Killed
>>Accepted to be Killed
>>Tells mother she is going to die
>>Tells friends she is going to die
>>Doctor Comes to take life
>>Decides not to kill herself
Typical fucking show off.
>>
>>55367416

What does your whole post have to do with being Christian?
>>
>>55367176
just give her bbc so she can find reason to live and continue the pursuit of happiness :^)
>>
>>55368119
Dog eat dog...
>>
>>55370406
That's very strange... Are you by any chance obese / a user of "substances" / diabetic / taking medications for depression or baldness / exposed to chemicals or heavy metals / have circulatory irregularities?
>>
>>55368347
>>55369353

you said you're from the baltics, are you lithuanian? the 90s were wild here, real anarcho-capitalism/free market - people getting shot and blown up in cars because of "business". Most rich criminals either decided to open up legal businesses or just went to prison. Let's not forget the death penalty was still in effect, too (like that guy Dekanidze, head of the Vilnius Brigade, who was sentenced to death lmao).

What's your dad's story? Was he involved with the Vilnius Brigade, the Å auliai Princes, the Kaunas doctors (feels so weird typing these in english lol).

I'm genuinely interested.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 443x332
>>55370658
>he was right the first time
>>
>>55370863

Or did it happen in the 21st century? I wonder...There isn't much organised crime these days.
>>
well, one weak willed tumblerina/feminazi less.

better than institutionalizing her and having the state keeping her alive to pay for her for the rest of her life.
>>
>>55368609
Hell doesn't exist, and neither does your god.
Find some other tedious threat.

>>55367176
This woman is physically healthy and mentally unwell. I doubt she would really wish to end her own life so much if whatever underlying mental problems she had could be addressed.
>>
Could it be that out of 7 billion people you will get a few hundreds or thousands like these worldwide?

I mean, what if the chances of one being born chronically depressed because of BRAIN CHEMICALS is merely statistical?

Could it be that some people are chemically defected and can't be cured using the existing medication?

I think it's a mixture of modern day rush madness that promotes depression & the chemical defect.

Thoughts?
>>
>>55367176

nice picture - she looks like a real firecracker
>>
>>55368163
>mild mannered librarian
Looks like a hipster dude, not a mild mannered librarian
>>
>>55367385
im 5'1 and super feminine, i ether become a qt tranny or an hero aswell.
>>
>>55371057
>Hell doesn't exist, and neither does your god
give me scientific evidence that there will be nothing after death, maybe than I will join your atheist cult.

>let's save her life with pseudo-sciene aka psychology - the great american frontier.
sure thing. how many meds do you need to keep on living atheist bro?
>>
>>55370759

Got it from taking antidepressants, most likely.

Zoloft and Risperidone. Only took them for a few days before it happened.

not to everybody: don't take antidepressants. They don't do shit except paralyze your dick.
>>
>>55370863

Kuanas doctors. My dad grew up with Henrikas Daktaras. From the age of 12 they were best mates and did all sorts of ''businesses'' together. He was even at my parents wedding. Later they split, and there were 2 main groups. One led by my dad and the other by Daktaras. They did some warring, but eventually made up. My dad was supposed to fly out to Moscow to meet the Russians, but Daktaras phoned my dad and said he wanted to see him. So he went, stupidly by himself, though did bring a gun. He went in and there was a guy hiding behind a door that shot him from behind. But apparently my dad fought back and started attacking Daktaras with bullets in his back and had to be shot several more times by the other guy. The guy that shot him was the best man at my parents wedding. This is according to the newspapers.

My dads friends later blew up Henrikas Daktaras business place to avenge him, but he left the building before it happened and managed to escape by a few minutes.

Yeah, some crazy shit happened back then. Daktaras ordered about 20 kills throughout 1993 and 1994.
>>
>>55367176
Loads and loads of leftists in western countries are so riddled with guilt propaganda that they've consumed throughout their lives starting from birth, they are both suicidal and culturally suicidal.
>>
>>55370105
I was a corporate drone and I started to work as a volunteer with a economic think-tank, then I get a lot of influential people and some ambitious students also working as a volunteers there and some time later I've quit my job and we started a company.

I would like to note that that I am very lazy guy and I don't have good education or qualifications. You can call it pure luck, but I would call it a willingness to take risks. Always take risks, it's the key to the success, even if you fail (I've failed thousand times before) you still gain experience.
>>
>>55371369

PS

Feels fucking great getting all this shit off my chest, have not spoken to anyone about it in real life.
>>
>>55367176
might as well face it, our own people have destroyed our heritage and culture. it is hanging on by a thread right now but it won't last. right now, left wing politics has a stranglehold on education and employment, to the point where there is no room for right wing opinions or rhetoric, because of left wingers who will complain until you are removed from wherever you were. this means that the situation isn't going to resolve itself anytime soon and if left alone, it will fester. it might already be too late to stop it. the people who control the education system support the destruction of western culture and the death of white as an identity in countries that have no indigenous white population, in individual european countries (with a few exception) they support the death of their respective ethnic identity and all the while they hoist dark skinned people on their shoulders, praise their culture and give them free things whilst their people suffer. this is what multiculturalism and diversity has led to, this is what the wonders of western civilization have done to the world, medicine has stopped people from primitive cultures from dying young and they have bred so much without any infrastructure to support it that they are a leech on western civilization in both a foreign and domestic sense, as we are "required" because it is "humane" to support these countries while accepting immigrants and "refugees" where we can support them at home.

this world isn't for white people anymore and short of a huge cull, it won't change. it is officially past the point where we can fix this without killing a few million people. all people have left is despair at this point, what is wrong with killing ourselves rather than enduring the destruction of our culture and whatever the nig nog wills?
>>
>>55367492
Underrated post
>>
I feel like if some nigger would have fucked the shit out of her then she would get back to normal.
>>
>>55371678

Why a nigger? If white men got their shit back together, she'd be popping out babies and being a good mother.
>>
>>55371713
>Why a nigger? If white men got their shit back together, she'd be popping out babies and being a good female.
ftfy
>>
>>55367176
It's interesting that one of the doctors said that having the consent of others to die and the "emergency brake" option does bring peace to some people. when I was like 10 or 11, or younger, I wondered what it would be like to die and then what it'd be like to kilo myself. I held a knif to my chest, wrist, throat wondering which way would be best (ignorant kid). I'm 22 now and every other day I just want to kill myself. Not out of depression, I think over years I've romanticised the idea.
I'm a pussy faggot obviously, but still I put it off and think "nah I'll see what happens next".
>>
Why is widescale depression such a big thing in Western hemisphere in this age?

What went wrong in the culture/society? Why isn't it a big deal in 3rd world countries like Brazil and PooInLoo land where living conditions are WORSE and people should be killing themselves off more?

What went wrong?
>>
>>55370863

And yeah, by the time he was killed, he had been buying up legit businesses and land. However, it was all left in his mothers name and she was a complete push over. Her daughter (my dads sister) basically persuaded/manipulated my grandmother to give everything to her. She sold everything and gave it to her daughter and she moved to America. Still lives there now.

We had to leave because we had guys (sent by Daktaras) who kidnapped my mum and threatened to murder me (as a baby back then) if she didn't tell them were all his money was. Nobody knows where it all was, a lot of it was put into housing and property. The rest of his money is probably buried in a forest in our country to never be found.
>>
>>55371459
I'll stop shitposting just for a moment here and say that if there's a silver lining to all this, it's that it's prevented you from having to live your life in that world. From the few old people I've met who have been involved in that kind of world, the one thing I've been told again and again is that it's nothing to be proud of and nothing ever comes to a good end.
It may look like they have the whole world in their hand but in the end it comes to nothing but a fistful of regrets.
You are better off to be away from it all, although I am sorry about your father.
>>
>>55371713
he a c.uck
>>
>>55372042

You have to keep in mind that in the Soviet Union selling anything for profit made you a mafioso/criminal. If he'd been in a different country, more or less everything would have been legit.
>>
File: 1405857756237.jpg (118 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1405857756237.jpg
118 KB, 500x501
>>55368070
Kek
>>
>>55372018
kill your fucking sister u dumb subhuman scum, she fucked you good and now she is enjoying her life and your money!!!!
>>
>>55372042
Also.
My dad was planning to send me to a good school and get me an education. If I would have done anything like that, he would have put me through a wall.
>>
>>55367559

Allahu akbar my friend!

PS I know the scam, all you shitskins say your daddy was killed by taliban, or Baathists, or ISIS or whatever, but in reality they are in Saudi Arabia or India, working, while you all get welfare in the west, before moving back home rich as fuck by your shithole's standards.
>>
>>55372138

She's not my sister, she's the daughter of my dad's sister.
>>
but thats a dude.
>>
>>55371927
People have stronger social lives in Brazil and India. In the west its competition, diversity, mistrust, solitary living for many
>>
>>55372225
whatever, all the more reason to kill her, why won't you take revenge on that bitch ?
>>
>>55372232
maybe in finnland dudes look like a wrinkled bollock
>>
>>55372225
So which ex soviet country are you from ?
>>
>>55372208
>hello my name is Kwai Chang Caine and I post to threads without reading them
>>
>>55372287

And then what? I'd rather get on an engineering program and continue working towards my goals. I have no animosity towards her anymore. Going around like that drains you, trust me. From what I hear she's not that happy, last I heard her mother has cancer.
>>
>>55372376

Litva.
>>
Do I have to have Belgian citizenship to apply for euthanasia?
>>
>>55371459
you're an adult man, so i can hardly give you any advice. but you probably realize that you can be easily identified from what you just revealed to us?
>>
>>55372406
just go to the deeb web and hire a hitman, you said u had money I mean my blood is boiling just thinking about a bitch stealing my money like that...
>>
>>55368520
They don't want spiritually developed human beings. They want machines.

Machines work harder, longer, settle for less punishment in lieu of reward, and never, ever, EVER question orders.

Why the fuck would anybody want a spiritually developed human being? Literally useless as in without a possible use. What the fuck would you do with one if you had one?

And so all those who cannot live as a machine must die, because there is no place for them in the brave new world they are building. And therefore all death is a form of mercy-killing.

Do you even research the Rothschilds?
>>
>>55372474

Ah well, fuck it. I don't have anything to give you anyway, so it'd be a waste of time on your part. I wish you phaggots the best, don't kill yourselves and stay out for the full ride.
>>
>>55372474
So what? Is he supposed to be hiding his identity for some reason? This isn't some evil fortress of supervillains, it's a current events forum on a Chinese cartoon website.
What would be the purpose?
>>
>>55372469
i hear it's even easier in Switzerland. suicide tourism or something. there are even proponents for selling suicide kits in pharmacies so people can put an end to it without medical assistance.

shit, i have to see children of men again. it seems that film was really visionary.
>>
>>55372529

It's not worth it mate, it will destroy you.
>>
>>55369296
kek, no it's not you fucking retard.
(most) people don'y kill themselves to escape problems in their life or negative circumstances that have arisen just in and of themselves, they do it to escape pain. Clearly you have no idea what this is actually like, but it's the exact same reason soldiers would shoot themselves instead of surrendering to be tortured. This has nothing to do with how hard they've had to work for something, suicide rates are high across many skilled professions.
>>
Soo is it a boy or a girl?
>>
ever wondered why people in 1st world countries become suicidal and depressed?sure depression can be a thing as a chemical imbalance in your brain but I think its the lack of motivation playing in very easy mode that brings these effects

human are programmed to struggle,fight,gain through pain and enjoy.maybe the incoming shitskins would bring a good reason for the West to man up a little
>>
>>55367176
I'd go for euthanasia like this if it was available. One less NEET for the government to provide for.
>>
>>55372708
or maybe in shitskin countries they jsut die and don't get any help at all.
>>
>>55372639
This is absolutely true, no sane man wants his son to spend his life fighting his father's old battles.
Your life can be found in your future, not your father's past.
>>
>>55372598
>Chinese cartoon website
true, i guess there are only good reasons to reveal one's identity here. as you said, who gives a fuck.
>>
>>55371459
>I sould have been a millionaire.

No you selfish cunt, you could have been the benefactor of other ppl deaths, i'm glad you crimrnal father is killed by his own friends, hope his friends dead as well.
>>
>>55368453
eh, I've seen some 2/10 guys with 8/10 girls. and not just because of money.
>>
>>55367316
Family is a social construct
>>
>>55368458
DHS plz go
>>
>>55372868

My dad never killed anyone and all his money was made from businesses that would have be legal in the UK.
>>
File: urrr.jpg (26 KB, 421x420) Image search: [Google]
urrr.jpg
26 KB, 421x420
>>55371927
1) In second/third world countries people don't have time for bullshit. They have to actually earn a living, if they can. Even universities are much more skill-oriented.
2) They have little/no welfare and money, so they have to rely on families and friends for support. This leads to strong relationships, more grounded sense of self and a better, more inclusive social life overall.
3) Western people are raised mostly as consumers. Since consumerism can only work properly with novelty, people are bombarded day and night with information about how they should feel and what they should be(and then told that it isn't the "right" way anymore) and are conditioned to feel like shit when they don't. Some people may find this distressing.
4) Family units are much more atomized. Children stay with parents for some years, then they are raised by the state from kindergarten. If the parents both work they don't see their kids much and often don't know anything about them. This reinforces 3) and contributes to depression and a sense of displacement and solitude.
4) We eat plenty of processed shit and we are medicated or even institutionalized for stuff that doesn't really required medication.
>>
>>55367176
> wants to die
> can't even do it herself

fucking hell, white people
>>
>>55370576
Ignore him, he is intellectually dishonest
>>
File: 1446231790055.jpg (59 KB, 449x444) Image search: [Google]
1446231790055.jpg
59 KB, 449x444
Fucking bitch, didn't even go through with it. Waste of 20 fucking minutes of my shit life.
>>
>>55372940

PS

And if he was going to kill someone, it would have been Henrykas Daktaras. That guy is a real bad guy. He beats women, rapes them, tortures people, he's a real sadistic guy. He would have done the world a favor.
>>
>>55372940
I was a kid in Russia when the mid 90's happend, i remember the businessman of that time.

You could't have any business if you were not connected, and from your story, your father was more then he told you.

From what you described. your father was a criminal, with blood on his hands most sertunly.

but ill admit that i have been a dick about it, the man is dead, no need to give you grief about it now.

so sry about that m8.
>>
>>55371927
>What went wrong in the culture/society? Why isn't it a big deal in 3rd world countries like Brazil and PooInLoo land where living conditions are WORSE and people should be killing themselves off more?

It is, it's just that they don't talk about it. Depression is a fucking monster that no one wants to address. In part because everyone hates a whiner.
>>
>>55371281
Ah, I see. I know guys who went on antidepressants and they said their dick effectively became somebody else's dick in terms of sensitivity. Are you still on the meds, or has the problem continued after stopping them? I hear that Propecia (baldness med) sometimes destroys dicks permanently, but I hadn't heard that about SSRI's
>>
>>55373189

No offense taken mate.

I've never spoken to him. He died when I was really young. So only know second hand sources. I'm not saying he was an angel, I'm sure he beat some people up and probably some other bad stuff. But the people he would have beat up wouldn't have been nice guys. Some of the guys he would have associated with most definitely were killers, especially the guys from Russia.

The actual reason for falling out that eventually got him killed was because he didn't want to deal in some of the really bad stuff Henrikas Daktaras did. He wanted to dissociate himself from him.

Do you really consider brewing alcohol, manufacturing clothing, etc. to be criminal. Sure, it was criminal by law, but if you did that in the UK you'd be perfectly fine. And after the Soviet Union collapsed, he wasn't doing anything illegal because it was no longer illegal to make a profit.
>>
>>55367176
Because she's a retard that never experienced anything hard in life.
>>
>>55367271
>the weak
>posts on an anime image board
>anonymously
>Australia
Yeah! Fuck the 'weak'!
>>
>>55367176
>she
>>
>>55367176
Watched this shit. All this attention, and she dosn't even die.
This is a whole new level og attention-whoreing
>>
>>55367176

That Waldo-looking bitch has every right to kill herself.
>>
>>55367176
She "wants" to die, because she is a woman and therefore the ultimate attention whore.
>>
>>55367559

Cool story, Mohammad. Your dad dealt in little white girls?
>>
>>55374260

When will this everyone from the UK is a muslim meme die?
>>
>>55367176
I'm half jap. Suicide is in my blood
>>
>>55372964

Underrated post.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 469x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 469x313
>>55374385
Cool cock, Ahmed.
>>
>>55367176

giving up is for faggots
>>
>>55372042

Thanks bro. The worst part about it all is not knowing where the body is and therefore not being able to provide a proper burial. Like I mentioned earlier about 20 guys went missing over a 2 year period.

All the bodies were put in barrels of acid, dissolved, and buried in a forest somewhere. Some of them have been found, but the guy who ordered the killings won't reveal the location. Everyone knows he's behind it, yet he still denies it. He even mentions in his biography (yes, he actually has a biography, he's like a celebrity in my country now) that he never ordered my dad's killing.

I should man the fuck up and go see him in prison and ask for the body, but he'll probably refuse to see me. He's a real cunt from what I've heard.
>>
>>55367176

If she grew her hair cut, did some squats, wore some make up, and put on a nice flowery dress, she would look nice.
>>
>>55367774
>1.75
>Not a manlet
>>
>>55370928

What city are you from?
>>
>>55367385

What's the height of a manlet ?
>>
>>55367176
Jesus Christ, why do you people want the State involved with killing people? Aren't you the same group who opposes capital punishment? How is this any different? You're giving the government the license to kill, many times these victims are healthy, at least physically. End your life yourself, don't get the government involved.
>>
>>55367559
Abusive language isn't going to help a suicidal person.
>>
>transgender
>suicidal
Breaking news
>>
>>55376879

I was being a bit edgy earlier, but I meant well. Being hard on myself is what helped me, believe it or not.
>>
>>55376925

this euthanasia should be the regular treatment for trannies
>>
>>55376925
Something like 60 percent of trannies attempt suicide
>>
>>55377358

Is that after or before they chop their dicks off to become real women?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.