[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you convert when the time comes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: houellebecq smug.jpg (61 KB, 1000x561) Image search: [Google]
houellebecq smug.jpg
61 KB, 1000x561
Will you convert when the time comes?
>>
If the choice is death/prison/torture or islam, i'd convert.

atheist
>>
Goddamn, he looks like a mess. Poor Michel :(
>>
>>55367165
He's accomplished beyond the wildest dreams of any aspiring author though, that's worth something.
>>
Extension du domaine de la lutte is a very good book.
>>
>>55367090
cross your fingers and be a crypto-whatever. Leave breadcrumbs for the next generation. That's how the Jews have lasted this long.
>>
>>55367090
better die than become muslim
>>
>>55367280
Yes, his first three or four books were truly exhilarating to read. Some of the very few examples of genuinely red-pilled literature (frank and open about his fear and horror of Blacks and Muslims but - nota bene, /pol/ stormfags - decidedly sympathetic to Jews).

He has been over-adulated in France, to the point where people look on him as "intellectuel médiatique" - which he really wasn't, at first - and dismiss him.

in your country, Germany, though, there has been a more sober and respectful reception of Houellebecq. Germans know art when they see it.

I have to admit, though, that I did give up reading his stuff after about 2000. He is a scrupulously honest man, who has always written directly and exclusively from his own lived experience, so the experience he has been writing from during the past 15 years has been the experience of a very rich, very famous member of the Parisian bourgeoisie intellectuelle. That experience doesnt interest me very much.

But his early portraits of the "betes pas belles" who are totally excluded from the negrified nihilistic orgy of contemporary post-Christian society were very rare examples in modern literature of real greatness.
>>
No I will not convert, I will suck my own dick into a black hole. I will then eat my own testicles then fuck a cow.
>>
File: 1960901.jpg (64 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1960901.jpg
64 KB, 960x720
NO

You see this flag nigger OP?

My people fought and died under it for my freedom.

It literally translates to "Freedom or Death".
>>
No.
>>
>>55367090

>when the time comes

As if you needed any more proof that Europe has already surrendered.
>>
>>55367812
That's the spirit!
>>
>>55367090

to what?

homosexuality? cross-dressing?
>>
>>55368325
typical
>>
Live in America, will never have this problem.
If I lived in Europe, I would beat Cho's high-score and take out a few parliamentarians, though.
>>
>>55367812
If your ancestors would have said the same when Christianity came around you wouldn't be here.
>>
>>55367090
Taqiyya is the only option
>>
>>55369050
They did
>>
Yes, I will convert Muslims into fertilizer in the event they threaten me. All that hummus they eat makes them high in humic acid. Perfect for plant growth.
>>
>>55369971
Your family has been a continuous line of pagans then?
>>
File: ay.jpg (228 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
ay.jpg
228 KB, 730x1095
>>55367090
I will convert them all
>>
>>55367143
And that is why Europe will fall.
Faggots
>>
>>55367812
Ohhh I thought it meant "we fight all sides in a war."
>>
>>55370419
Friendly reminder that your own religious heritage is the direct result of such a conversion.
>>
>>55367090
no, we'll fight and we will win.
>>
>>55370846
If you lost, would you convert (or pretend to) or die?

Being a crypto-fedora sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>55367090
I will use Taqiyya, then i escape and join the Saviours of Europe
>>
>>55371104
i have lost when i died, so converting after is hardly an option.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.