[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man is the leader of the youth group of one of Sweden's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: lorentz.png (4 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
lorentz.png
4 MB, 1440x2560
This man is the leader of the youth group of one of Sweden's goverment parties and he might very well take a place in the government after the next election.

Thoughts?
>>
Are post-birth abortions a thing yet?
>>
A asspie fag.
Miljöpartist?
>>
at least he's white
>>
Thats a pretty shittily drawn pony tbqh fäm.
>>
File: alittlelateforsausauge.jpg (41 KB, 440x299) Image search: [Google]
alittlelateforsausauge.jpg
41 KB, 440x299
DISGUSTING
>>
>>55366431
The silver lining of all the mudslime invasion of Sweden is that they´ll end up lapidating this kind of faggots.
>>
>>55366431

>Brony tattoo.

Holy shit I thought these people were just joking.
>>
>>55366431
Which party?
>>
The world's first Autist Party? Sweden, like always, is leading the way.
>>
>>55366598
There are no masculine men left in the left other than a few old fucks in the north who haven't seen the change yet. Every ethnically Swedish man who isn't a faggot has gone to SD.
>>
>>55366509
>>55366624
Greens

I have no idea why the environment movement was hijacked by homosexuals and multiculturalists since it's a pretty important issue.
>>
It's like we're all counting on Sweden as though that little country is the ground zero. If Sweden makes a stand, then so can Germany, and if Germany so can the UK. Then, if Europe can do it, so can America.
>>
>>55366608
The fucks your problem man there's nothing wrong with having an MLP tattoo why don't you get your priorities straight and stop posting your neo nazi propaganda in order to justify your poor excuse of a life, you racist bigot. Get a life.
>>
>>55366844
Aussie, go home, you're drunk again.
>>
>>55366653
You guys will be the martirs Europe needs to wake up. I´m not very sorry tbqh, I never liked you. But still, it sucks
>>
File: images.png (19 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
images.png
19 KB, 303x166
>>55366955
you're a whiny little pissant aaaaaren't ya
>>
I don't understand how a man, least of all a white man could possibly find oneself in his situation. It requires an unbelievable lack of something primordial, the presence of various and possibly all normal masculine hormones to do this.
>>
Mass email him info about the rape of Sweden. try and turn him around.
>>
>>55367066
because parenting. legit parenting is the problem with the world these days, the parents are little faggot bitches who can barely take care of themselves let alone discipline and raise their fuckin children properly.

why do you think dindus are all the same becoz they woz raized by their fat black mommas and grew up in the shitskin detroit fuck shit fuck fuck and their parents didn't do no displicne and shit
>>
>>55366700
I swear you can see a green from (metric)miles away.
>>
File: Literally_Every_Swede.png (223 KB, 866x334) Image search: [Google]
Literally_Every_Swede.png
223 KB, 866x334
>>55366431

How is this a surprise? When 99% of your "male" population is pic related, of course they're going to start showing up in the government.
>>
>>55367109
I think on the overall racial level genetics also play a significant part, and with whites propaganda targeting us. This guy however is an outlier, he's lacking something. I can't complain, he will remove himself from the genepool and not before he makes a sad caricature of liberal insanity for all to see.
>>
>>55366431

I don't mind MLP tattoos, but Rainbow Dash? Really?

She's Sanic the Hedgehorse
>>
File: 1431048940788.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1431048940788.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, whenever I feel shitty about occupation and stuff, it brightens my day to see how shitty Swedes have got it

Thanks Sweden
>>
>>55366700
Well they say that environmentalism is a feminist issue because it is patriarchal structures that put greed before nature.
>>
>>55367277
You mean your occupation? It must be a real grind being Israeli posting with a Pale flag.
>>
>>55367259
>tomboys
>bad
>>
>>55367214
racial genetics?
mate why you think dindus are all the same, all doing drugs and committing crime, not to mention speaking Ebonics instead of English?

THE REASON THEY ACT LIKE CHIMPS IS BECAUSE THEY WERE RAISED BY OTHER APE NIGGERS.

Legit our country tried back in the day to take Abrodidgeridoos away from their families and shit and it woulda worked if we dindn't get c-u-c-k-e-d by "muh equality".

Stolen Generation was a masterplan. If only we had done it a half century earlier it would have worked too.
>>
The party he belongs to is known as "Vegetable Communists" here in richer parts of Stockholm. They are fucking talibans, parasites
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
>>55367214
Mate why do you think niggers act like niggers?

Why are they all crime committers and drug addicts? Why do they act like chimps and not speak English properly? Because they were raised by Ghetto Nignogs, and thus they BECOME Ghetto nignogs.

Back in the day 'Straya tried to fix our shitskin problem by taking poor Abrodigeridoo kids out of their shitholes and raising them up in good white families, and we tried to breed out the Abrodiginal-ness out of them over time.

Unfortunately we got c-u-c-k-e-d by "muh equality" etc. Pity because it would have worked too if only we started 50 years earlier and didn't get shut down by fuckin liberalism. We wouldn't have to deal with all the niggers on BlackBux dole support in the Northern Territory.
>>
File: 1405179441704.png (26 KB, 192x191) Image search: [Google]
1405179441704.png
26 KB, 192x191
>>55367475
>Vegetable Communists
>>
>>55366653
I vote SD and I am pretty effeminate to be honest. So is 90% of other swedish men I see. Thinking we can win a civil war against the muslims is a joke really. Also old people in the north vote for S and V like no others.
>>
>>55367522
Oh ok I understand you're shitposting
>inequality is caused by culture
>where did cultures come from
>not genetics and racial differences that's for sure
>blanda upp white man some day we be equal
>>
>>55367652
Democracy raus
>>
Castrate all bronies
>>
>>55366653
Gone to SD? That fucking controlled opposition pro-zionist shill party that booted out all its conservative elements? Son jag är besvik.
>>
File: brony german.jpg (230 KB, 860x555) Image search: [Google]
brony german.jpg
230 KB, 860x555
All bronies should be genocided disgusting weirdos
>>
File: 2326165327.jpg (16 KB, 339x400) Image search: [Google]
2326165327.jpg
16 KB, 339x400
>>55366431
> old 80s MLP tattoo
>>
>>55366653
I think you're right. SD is actually growing.

00:06:00,728 --> 00:06:02,187
Har vi tänt elden?

00:06:02,354 --> 00:06:05,024
Ja! Elden återuppstår!
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.