[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things Cuckservatives Say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 486x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 486x303
"It's just a cup. Why does it matter?"
>>
>>55366362
explain, op.
>>
>>55366460

This was a DELIBERATE, THOUGHT-OUT, CONSCIOUS, PLANNED decision with the INTENDED goal or furthering the displacement of white Christian culture from America's national identity. What do you need explained?
>>
>>55366576
Die.
Faggot.
>>
>>55367199

Yeah, talk tough on the internet, the only place you can, liberal atheist pussy. I will slit your throat and fuck the bleeding wound.
>>
This is a terrible thread. OP should seriously consider suicide.
>>
File: edgy.jpg (10 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
10 KB, 400x450
>>55367447
>>
>>55367199
>>55366362
fucking shit nations producing bunch of shit posts. You shit apples need to figure out a way to get those shit apes off your backs.
>>
>>55366362
You are right

The cup should have a menorah on it commemorating the greatest atrocity in human history which was the holocaust
>>
>>55367644

What unabashed kekoldry. Go prep Tyrone to fuck your wife, pathetic little pussy.
>>
" why is it illegal for two people to love each other when one is 8 and the other is past his 30s ?"
>>
>>55366362
This is sub-Indian tier shit. At least they shit in the streets instead of the screen.
>>
>>55367580

If you're a male and you've ever called someone "edgy" sarcastically, you urgently need to see your doctor about low testosterone.
>>
>>55367644
>>55367822

Commenting on an Australian's nationality instead of arguing (like a male) is a much more efficient way to to determine HIV status than even a blood test
>>
I don't get it. What did they remove from the cup?
Christmas stuff?
>>
>>55367793
Why IS it wrong senpai?
>>
>>55367826

p. edgy desu
>>
>>55367793
>parent and child
>>
>>55367953
Actually no, the images they removed had nothing to do with Christmas. It was mostly things like snow flakes and snowmen.
>>
>>55366362

Why do liberal corporate board members pretend like America isn't 80% Christian?

They do this because they know the majority of Starbucks customers are white hipster leftists who bring their Macbook Airs with them; so they decide to rope-in Muslims and various niggers who think Christmas is too white?

It doesn't even make sense to be anti-Christian for "diversity", because they majority of Mexicans are Catholic, and niggers are nominally Protestant.
>>
File: 1445556357666.gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
1445556357666.gif
2 MB, 265x257
Both sides are fucking stupid. Both the people complaining about "Merry Christmas", and the pathetic wannabe victim christfags.

I'm an atheist (actually an atheistic Satanist but that's irrelevant here) and I've always said "Merry Christmas". I don't see how anyone could be fucking offended by this at all. It's a simple friendly holiday phrase.

On the same token, people who flip their shit and try to act like they're being persecuted because the cup is just blank now should be bitch slapped. You're not victims and you're not some special snowflakes who deserve special treatment.

You're both garbage human beings and should promptly an fucking hero.

Starbucks is shit btw.
>>
File: 1446604618692.jpg (43 KB, 299x722) Image search: [Google]
1446604618692.jpg
43 KB, 299x722
>>55366576
I can't tell if Australia is being ironic or not, but this is true.

The starbuck symbol is actually satanic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_APClZ0NrYE
>>
>>55366362

Why in the fuck is this news? Everyone I know on Facebook is making a big deal out of this. Can anyone explain?
>>
>>55366362

>>55366261

Why'd you make this thread again?

From teh last thread.

Y'all have been played.

>Here's Why The Drama Over Red Holiday Cups Is A Win For Starbucks

http://www.forbes.com/sites/katiesola/2015/11/09/starbucks-red-cups/

>Evangelical pastor and social media personality Joshua Feuerstein wasn’t happy with the new design. He posted a video on Facebook November 5 saying he’d walked into an Arizona Starbucks legally carrying a gun, ordered a drink and told the barista his name was “Merry Christmas”. The barista followed Starbucks protocol and wrote “Merry Christmas” on his cup.

>Joshua Feuerstein

Nice christian name there...

This was a multi-stage attack.

A) Make traditionalists look bad
B) Starbucks profit
C) Make libtards push back and gloat further polarising the left/right shit.

And OP is one of these shills, trying to make this issue real.
>>
the whole red cup thing is a bullshit business move planned by starbucks. how many idiots have you seen that actually care?

1) cut costs on cup printing
2) make some face accounts to say christian outrage or something
3) pay today show and jewfington post to cover it
4) people trend the shit out of it and get on their soapbox to make them sound like le upstanding citizens
5) starbucks looks like good guys, starbucks is trending, everyone goes to starbucks more and they spend less on cups
>>
>>55369493
>Joshua Feuerstein

Aka: the laughing stock of the internet christfags.
>>
Things libertarians say

>It's a private business, they can do whatever they want.

You statists make me laff
>>
File: 1437387369091.jpg (13 KB, 200x220) Image search: [Google]
1437387369091.jpg
13 KB, 200x220
>>55366362
this is what facey gets you shitlord.. have fun being conditioned and told what to think by your overlords you brain dead moronic shit stain... pic related, it's the cunt that is jewing you
>>
>>55366576
Why dont you explain why youre such a faget
>>
>>55366362
>drinking the caffeinated jew
>paying $49.95 for the "privilege"

I didn't drink their shit before the controversy.
>>
>>55369846
This. Home brew ftw.
>>
I don't care about any supposed war on Christians but I do find it kind of funny when companies want to have their cake and eat it to by doing "holiday" promotions but leaving the religion out of it

It's like the "BCE/CE" thing. You're still basing it off of Christ's birth so just how secular are you really being?
>>
File: jewbucks-schultz.jpg (31 KB, 856x448) Image search: [Google]
jewbucks-schultz.jpg
31 KB, 856x448
>>55366362
I have seriously read all the way through at least 4 /pol/ threads in the last few days regarding this red cup, and NO ONE has yet explained properly and simply what exactly the controversy is about. So, I still have no idea why I am supposed to care about this. I am no longer going to read these threads, and I am not even going to wait and see if anyone responds to this post. If the author of these threads, OR ANY CONTRIBUTOR of these threads had wanted to bring me to their way of thinking on this, they has utterly failed, because I GIVE UP. Don't bother responding, you non-explaining pieces-of-shit motherfucking assholes.
>>
>>55366576
Shiptoasting in epik bread XDDD
>>
File: ALLgods.png (152 KB, 709x446) Image search: [Google]
ALLgods.png
152 KB, 709x446
>>55369946
>I don't care about any supposed war on Christians

I do. I'm an anti-theist.
>>
I don't understand what's wrong. Its a Christmas cup still. It just doesn't have ugly over designs on it
>>
>>55370559
Evangelical Christians are a lot like SJWs in that they're constantly looking for bullshit to get offended by
>>
>>55366362
What confuses me is that they're just snowflakes right? Nothing inherently white or Christian about it. I guess parts of the U.S. don't get snow very often but it's not like they despise snow motifs
>>
It is just a cup. Starbucks is garbage anyway, just make your own coffee at home. What the fuck is wrong with people?

There is also no war on Christmas. Christmas is a shitty holiday where you are bombarded by ads more just to buy people shit they don't need. Christmas is literally a Jew's dream come true.

If I give gifts to people I make them. Usually it's beef jerky or a knife I've smithed. Going to be making some hot sauce this year and hopefully some deer jerky if I can kill one.
>>
>>55370722
>Christmas is a shitty holiday

I disagree.
>>
>>55369189

I dunno but it reminds me of how people pretend Mexicans aren't 90% squat brown dwarves and try to group them in with Whites.

>>55369373

Christianity is the unifying faith of our civilization and our race. The attacks on Christianity are nothing less than attacks on Western civilization itself.
>>
>>55370982

I don't care.1001
>>
>>55370500

I will pray that you see the error of your ways and seek instead to walk the path of righteousness, anon.
>>
File: 142949238642.png (34 KB, 588x193) Image search: [Google]
142949238642.png
34 KB, 588x193
>>55371221
>Christianity is the unifying faith of our civilization and our race.

No. Not even close. You're not some special snowflake, you narcissistic asswipe. You're just a delusional cunt in a death cult who politicians have to pander to for votes.

The attacks on Christianity are people who are fed up with your bullshit and I'm more than thankful that people are doing so.

>>55371366
Pray in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.
>>
>>55370722

Christmas is awesome without all the Jesus stuff.

I do a tree, lights on the house, santa stuff, christmas breakfast and dinner. Only Thanksgiving is better.

The gifts aren't extravagant, its just fun to fill people's stockings and have a few gifts in the morning.

If feel bad you can't just tune out the commercialized parts and enjoy the good stuff.
>>
>>55371475
This. Although I don't really give a shit about thanksgiving. Most bland "holiday" ever.

Best holiday events in order:

1. Halloween
2. Christmas
3. New Years
>>
File: crime_edgy.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
crime_edgy.jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
>>55367447
>>
>>55371458

I hope you have a merry Christmas this year, anon.
>>
>>55366362
This is why we need to ban all Australians from posting.
>>
>>55371622
And I hope you have one too, anon.
>>
>>55370722
>Christmas is literally a Jew's dream come true.

This. Commercialization killed this holiday.
>>
File: development cycle.jpg (64 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
development cycle.jpg
64 KB, 620x348
>>55371475
Almost nothing, or hell nothing about the festive stuff even has anything to do with christianity.

Add to that the fact that Jesus wasn't born in December.
Really anyone should be celebrating it as a commercial holiday, all those decorations people buy, special holiday snacks and food, presents, clothes, etc. If anyone is actually bothered by the christ in christmas, just call it the appropriate title, winter solstice.although the exact day is different then.
>>
File: 1427605409490.png (516 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1427605409490.png
516 KB, 1280x720
>>55371221
>Christianity is the unifying faith of our civilization and our race
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East%E2%80%93West_Schism
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Schism
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestant_Reformation
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lollardy

Yeah, don't know about that one.
>>
>>55366576
I know this is b8 but people are actually saying this. What's fucked is you'll turn around and call everyone else too sensitive.
>>
>>55366362
What happened to the cup? I very rarely drink starbucks
>>
>>55371825
And the fact that christfags just stole it from the Pagan holiday Yule. Even the star atop the tree is a Pagan thing.

That's why I crack up whenever christfaggots whine about "muh war on christmas". Like they own a holiday that they stole.

>>55371932
Starfucks took "Merry Christmas" and some snowmen off it because some cocksuckers were offended by it.

Both sides are literal human garbage.
>>
>>55371932
Not festive enough, not snowflakes, trees, reindeer, etc, it's just plain red.
>>
>>55366362
Oh fuck off you stupid liberal. Not every conservative is a "kekservative" just because we drink coffee
>>
>>55371892
How the fuck is it bait?

Honouring the tradition of Christmas in Christian countries is now bait?

Fuck this new West. Let it burn.
>>
File: hp-chart.jpg (35 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
hp-chart.jpg
35 KB, 500x402
>>55371977
The ones crying are garbage, Starbucks could just be saving some cash, should be being praised by businessmen and those that adore free market principles or some shit. But Trump has sort of suggested a boycott I think so there's that.
>>
>>55366576
>he lets Starbucks define his identity
>>
>>55372073
Why you so pc and sensitive anon? :)
>>
>>55372082
Both the "offended" cunts and the christfags whining are garbage.

I'm so goddamn sick of everyone being offended by everything and wanting shit censored because of it.

And then they actually call themselves liberal. No, you are NOT a liberal if you want freedom of speech censored. You are a regressive leftist.
>>
>>55372127
Fuck off Rasheed.
>>
>>55372165
The uber pc crowd? Yeah, as I said in my other post I think, christmas is in no way a religious holiday, kind of never was but these days especially, it's a commercial holiday.

The pc idiots should remember almost nothing about what people actually celebrate about christmas has anything to do with any religion or shit.

Pine trees to signify lasting through winter, roaring fires to keep you warm, bright lights as the days are quite short, snowmen if you have snow because why the fuck not.
Well, I suppose there's the reindeer and the fat man flying across the sky, but that's the Wild Hunt not anything to do with christianity.
>>
File: 1446037614887.jpg (55 KB, 955x473) Image search: [Google]
1446037614887.jpg
55 KB, 955x473
>>55366362
Doesn't matter. Trump will save christmas.
>>
>>55370093

The exact controversy is that Starbucks removed wintery images from their red cups because it may offend people who are not Christian or do not experience a snowy winter.

Starbucks operates around the world. Some areas don't get any snow in their winter so the argument is it's offensive and non-inclusive to them.

Don't worry, in a few months/years the red cup will be labeled offensive because red and green are traditional Christmas colors.

Private businesses can do what they want but it's a sorry state of America when Christianity is being washe away and removed from everything we do.

Just like English. If you don't have a official language or religion, the immigrants will come in and change the country to their needs.

Just look at all the Spanish shit here in America.
>>
>>55366362

Vote Trump he will make cups great again
>>
>>55366576
Wow, 90% of shitposters really are Australian
>>
>>55367793
Love isnt wrong. A father can love his child. If youre talking about love as in penetration however its wrong because children cant give consent.
>>
But thanksgiving.
>>
Things dumb ass Sky Faire believers say

>This cup of Coffee is trying to attack my personal beliefs!
>>
>>55372356
>Yeah, as I said in my other post I think, christmas is in no way a religious holiday, kind of never was but these days especially, it's a commercial holiday.

Right. I was raised just thinking it was the holiday of love and shit like that. It was never religious for me or anyone else I knew.

I fucking despise the uber PC shitstains. Almost as equally as I hate the christfags.
>>
>>55367447
Are... are you being ironic? Cause that's some hipster level irony or you're literally just within measure of mentally retreated.
>>
>>55372427
I don't agree with his boycott comments but yeah. Fuck all this "we can't say Merry Christmas because its offensive" nonsense.

The PC language police should be bitch slapped into oblivion.
>>
>Getting offended by a cup is beyond retarded
>Getting upset over a cups decorations is beyond retarded
I feel like the only way to not be retarded here is to not care either way.
>>
>>55369189
its because of the kikes and their hatred of any european tradition
>>
Things Muslims say:

>Christmas isn't an important Western tradition! Best forget about it!
>>
>>55372628
this
Christfags who get butthurt over this shit are no different than SJWs being triggered by tampon commercials.
>>
>>55372628
Most probably don't, some perhaps like me a re a little let down because I do indeed enjoy the festive atmosphere, decorations, and such and little touches like that might have been amusing, admittedly I never drink starbucks, or coffee in general, if someone happens to drag me to one I get hot chocolate.
>>
Things Muslims say:

If you care about Western traditions in general that means you're a "christfag".
>>
Starbucks is shit. They buy decent beans and then burn them while roasting so they're bitter as hell when brewed. Drink local or Dunkin' Donuts, hell even McDonald's does better coffee.
>>
>>55366362

If you sensitive boipussie gets hurt about fucking STARBUCKS designing their cups in a certain way, you are a hipster faggot to begin with who shouldnt be allowed on pol.
>>
Do the kind of Christians that care about this shit even go to starbucks?
>>
File: durp.jpg (71 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
durp.jpg
71 KB, 620x387
>>
File: Lahey.jpg (31 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Lahey.jpg
31 KB, 500x282
>>55367644
>>
>>55366362
Who cares what they say. Starbucks is disgusting coffee.

My area has a bunch of local joints that have alot of personality. Fairtrade organic coffee... the day I goto starbucks is the day will be the day I quit life.

Typical starbucks coffee drinker also watches

America's got talent style TV shows

Enough said
>>
>>55373346
Even if you have to drink chain stuff, go for Dunkin' or McDonald's or Tim Horton's.
>>
>>55366576
Starbucks will put #racetogether on every cup but refuses to put merry Christmas?

This is obvious cultural Marxism aimed at young white females people. I agree with OP.
>>
>>55366362
It is just a fucking cup, holy fuck, Right wingers have become far more tolerant than you left wing faggots who cry OPPRESSION at the sight of a mere fucking cup.
>>
>>55374265
It's their MO. Legit oppress other people's rights, then cry MUH PERSECUTION when even the smallest thing they don't like happens to them.

Just like Kim "I'm oppressed when I'm not allowed to oppress other people" Davis.
>>
>>55369402
>The starbuck symbol is actually satanic.

Awesome.
>>
>>55367561
When a Japanese dude thinks you should kill yourself you ought to listen.
>>
>>55366362

So is the controversy really about removing snow from the cups? I love snow, winter and Christmas. I am ultra sensitive to heat, so I can actually function in winter without always feeling like I'm in the danger zone. What I do wonder though, is if Conservatives don't like what Starbucks did, why the fuck can't they just ignore Starbucks and not use it anymore? Starbucks has been a hipster hangout place for probably almost a decade now.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.