[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race war when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: 1446433036081.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446433036081.webm
3 MB, 640x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
Err, I mean it's clear we're already in the middle of a race war. But when do we start fighting back?
>>
>>55366285
>that webm
Where is that?
>>
>>55366287
Spain, I was told.
>>
>>55366285
When /pol/ stays in /pol/.
>>
>>55366289
Race war is war.
War is /k/
>>
THE US OCEANS AGAIN PROTECT AMERICA FROM THE HORDES

Except for mexicans and syrupslurpers, which I'm okay with. Better them than "refugees"
>>
File: beaversoldier.png (37 KB, 491x337) Image search: [Google]
beaversoldier.png
37 KB, 491x337
>>55366291
<3 u 2 bb :)
>>
>>55366290
>War is /k/

Weapons are /k/.
>>
>>55366291
Yeah because spics don't rape and kill just like sandniggers. At least they're christian, have qt sluts and like to party and eat pig, so they have that going that for them.
>>
>>55366291
Now all that's need is some kind of vertical obstruction. If only there was a man with crazy enough hair to build it.
>>
File: kR9ycRZ.jpg (990 KB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
kR9ycRZ.jpg
990 KB, 1832x1754
>>55366295
>>
>>55366294
the mexicans contribute something. you can actually find some decent workers in their ranks. the current crop of refugees? hah. fat fucking chance.
>>
>>55366291
Sorry bro but we're getting our very own rapeugees, and have been for awhile.
>>
>>55366298
they can't stream in like they can in europe
>>
>>55366298
>and have been for awhile
and we've been very much fine for awhile
>>
>>55366299
Of course not. We have to fly them
In instead.
>>
>>55366300
Ignorance is bliss
>>
>>55366302
well that can't be true, you fags are always pissed
>>
>>55366301
that limits their swarms in that we have to actively take them. they damn well can't swim, walk or, take a train here. and good luck finding a ship to take them from their shithole part of the world to the US without any money
>>
>>55366285
>>55366288
Yes, that is my country, spain. There is a fence in two small areas/cities we have in africa (ceuta and melilla) and every day is the same shit. EU told us that our cops were "too violent" because they used pepper spray and batons (lol) to stop them, also ñpic related. Now they cant do anything. EU even forced us to remove the spikes on the fence because some nigger cut his skin on camera.
Kind of ironic because half of those guys dont stay in spain, our welfare is too low so they travel to germany, the country that told us that we cant stop them by force.
Can you shoot your inmigrants in your border US or the liberals fuck you too.
>>
>>55366285
The only option is to defend our border. This means sinking refugee ships with refugees on board and shooting anyone crossing the border illegally. As long as we don't do this, refugees will come.
>>
File: 1406406187798.jpg (170 KB, 754x1115) Image search: [Google]
1406406187798.jpg
170 KB, 754x1115
I'm Europoor and holy fucking shit, I want to drown half my country in vats of manure. We HAVE to let refugees in. We CAN'T keep them out. We MUSTN'T throw them back out. We WANT to be enriched. We're OBLIGED to help them. THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE.

The Greens say we must penalise those countries who don't take in refugees. The left says we must never close our borders to anyone. The right is a bunch of spineless crooks. It's said that people must be rewarded for helping refugees, but also that refugees ARE the reward. Because boosting our demographic numbers is worth destroying our culture and social fabric.

Holy fuck shit, you hard-keked yanks and gringos over the ocean, NEVER take in arabs, muslims or any other sort of kebab. Anyone just has to take a look at the world, see where muslims live, take a whiff or arabian air, to see what good those people are capable of.

This may not be /k/-related, but hold me /k/. My country is going down, and it's its own people who're setting the house on fire.

Pic: The type of means to self-defense available to me. Fuck.
>>
>>55366285
I would sell all their souls to Satan if I could sit there with an MG3 and a few thousand rounds of ammo.
>>
>>55366305
let's just say our borders are preeeeeeeeeeeetty big and what they don't see can't be prosecuted

sounds like you guys have the equivalent of California telling Texas or Arizona what it can do except Germany apparently has enough power to have sway over you. Texas and Arizona pretty much say "fuck off"
>>
>>55366305
>Can you shoot your inmigrants in your border US
If they enter illegally, yes.
>>
>>55366309
>California telling Texas or Arizona what it can do
>Texas and Arizona pretty much say "fuck off"
Uh, no, no state tells other states what they can and can't do lel, that's the point.
>>
>>55366307
Holy fucking shit anon, if I was a US citizen, I'd marry you into the US in a heartbeat if you removed kebab with that war spikey thing.
>>
>>55366312
Our love may transcend oceans, but not prison walls. Do you have any idea how quickly I'd be publicly flogged and crucified if I so much as roughly touched a migrant to ask him to leave, much less brandished a WEAPON OF MASS MURDER near one?
>>
>>55366311
that's my point

Germany telling Spain what to do. Spain complies
California tries telling TX/AZ what to do (insert liberal bullshit of your choice and how it's right and proper and modern). TX/AZ says fuck off we do what we want
>>
>>55366305
Hello Spainbro.

This is the other half of Germany speaking:

Throw them back into the ocean.

Thanks.
>>
>>55366313
What if you make a polearm dragon dildo and say you were trying to pleasure him but accidentally killed him instead?
>>
>>55366285

>that webm

Race war? More like World War Z, that shits surreal as fuck.
>>
>>55366314
>California tries telling TX/AZ what to do
When? Never? Okay then lol.
>>
>>55366316
Mental institution instead of prison.
This isn't Sweden.

Fun fact: They can actually lock you up in the looney bin indefinitely, even though maximum lockup time in Germany is officially 20 years.
>>
This is what I feel like right now

I look around in the midst of this madness and I feel like I'm the only one who's actually awake.

It's like everyone else is in some sort of trance in an alternate reality and can't act on their own accord or formulate an opinion that falls outside preset narratives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zfqw8nhUwA
>>
>>55366315
We want to do it. But liberals, EU and our overlord Merkel don't allow it. If a cop use his gun, even in self defense down there near the fence, he would lose his job and he would be considered a murderer by the liberal media, ruining his life. I know that this sounds like /pol/ shit but we are fucked, it's too late to save europe. The european caliphate is coming.
>>55366307
Well, at least we can buy shotguns and rifles without any problem, I will go to prison with honor if someone try to break into my house and threat my family.
>>
>>55366307
I just saw those people spewing "multiculturalism" and all that shit and it made me sad.
being proud of your heritage is not a crime, but germany is way too past that.
>>
>>55366307
Fight back.
>>
>>55366320
it's okay europebros. we americans understand your plight. well, the non-liberals do.
>>
File: 1382636192728.png (64 KB, 693x1081) Image search: [Google]
1382636192728.png
64 KB, 693x1081
>mfw we are the bad guys now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QauMAWtDxoM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lz5p9-h9BE
>>
>>55366285

Just think, Obama wants to let how many of those "refugees" into the U.S.?
>>
>>55366326
Which is not good, but we have a lot of guns, and police that are violent. lol
>>
>>55366327
The police are only violent to the niggers.

Or hippies.
>>
>>55366328

Also spics. Those sand ppl look like both.
>>
>>55366328
And dogs. They love to kill small doges.
>>
>>55366321

If the police are crippled by political forces, what would happen if a few people put on masks and started targeting specific criminal immigrants with violence? Could the police stop them?
>>
>>55366331
You're proposing some Hotline Miami shot right there, anon.
But to answer your question, they would still be able to stop vigilantes. I mean, such a group WOULD be going against the liberal agenda. I think the government would let the cops off their leash.
>>
>>55366331
it'd probably depend on the cop
whether they are I MUST DO "RIGHT"/follow orders
or I wish I could do what these guys are doing so I'm going to be incompetent in tracking them down
>>
>>55366285
The soviets would have stopped this...

This shit would NOT have floated Stalin's boat.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>55366307
>culture
Please.
I'm against this whole thing but we don't have any culture other than lost wars, Hitler and whatever it is that Bayern does. Everything else was already gone before this immigrant crisis started.
>>
>>55366285
Race war is over. We lost.
>>
>>55366331
Wrong plan. You have to false flag the immigrants so that the public no longer welcomes them
>>
>>55366285
lol spaniards got so btfo by the brits back then they even forgot how to counter sieging moors
>>
>>55366285
Australia cops a lot of shit from this board (and I will admit some of it is justified) but locking our immigrants up and processing them so not to let terrorists and paedophiles in is the best system. The UN call us monsters and our leftists chuck hissy fits over it, but it works.
>>
WHAT'S GOING ON?

I CAN'T SEE FLAGS
>>
>>55366407
thread got moved from /k/
>>
File: P1140490.jpg (1 MB, 1824x1368) Image search: [Google]
P1140490.jpg
1 MB, 1824x1368
Daily reminder to throw all leftists out of office and put them on trial for treason and sabotage.
>>
There's already at least one thread up with this video, stop fucking posting it or check the catalog first.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.