[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Tinder/: Banning Freaks Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (76 KB, 754x723) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
76 KB, 754x723
EVEN TINDER ISN'T DEGENERATE ENOUGH

When I changed my sex to female on Tinder, I suddenly got a lot more action on the popular dating app. I was doing research for an article and had a theory that straight men didn’t actually look at profiles, but instead swiped right on each one and then filtered their matches after someone matched with them.

Turns out I was correct. ... During this period, I suffered the usual digital homophobia and racism spewed at me when lazy men swiped right – and were then offended that we had been matched.

Then Tinder banned me, probably because the service has developed quite the reputation for being unwelcoming to people who don’t fit into our society’s conventional gender binary.

Having access to a dating app may pale in importance to other things... Trans people in Houston, Texas, were told just last week that they don’t even have the right to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity.

But Tinder’s exclusionary policies are still important. When the company bans people for something so ridiculous as not presenting in a way that another user is comfortable with, this is a reminder that we still live in a world where, if you can’t place your life in a carefully defined box, you are treated as less-than.

>http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/nov/10/tinder-stop-acting-like-there-are-only-two-genders
>>
>hurr, straight men don't want to fuck me, halp I am so oppressed
>>
Why don't they just use... the original app, Grinder? Plenty of faggots like him there
>>
the people have spoken
>>
File: 1440628265162.png (45 KB, 527x487) Image search: [Google]
1440628265162.png
45 KB, 527x487
>there will be trannies on Tinder
>you'll lose your job, friends and everything if you refuse to have sex with one
>>
Why do i never meet these people irl. I really want to explain to them that yes there is only two fucking genders.
>>
>When the company bans people for something so ridiculous as not presenting in a way that another user is comfortable with, this is a reminder that we still live in a world where, if you can’t place your life in a carefully defined box, you are treated as less-than.

Holy shit this hypocrisy. These people truly are delusional.
>>
Tinder isn't for defining your gender, that's facebooks job, tinder is for finding the gender you like and fucking them.
If you need to find trans,polysexual, crab-kin them you need more than tinder, you need tinder + grinder + uber.
>>
>>55366135
>using Tinder

You should be lonely like me.
>>
>>55366135
accidentally matched with one once lol
>>
File: 1442219127612.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1442219127612.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>>55366022
>may pale in importance to other things... Trans people in Houston, Texas, were told just last week that they don’t even have the right to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity.
THE HORROR
>>
>If they look enough like one sex they could probably get away with setting it as their sex

Either they get banned or they choose the option that makes it clear its a tranny.

Either way is a win as far as I can tell.
>>
>>55366022
>Trans people in Houston, Texas, were told just last week that they don’t even have the right to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity.
We need to start just labeling bathrooms by genitalia instead of gender. All problems solved.
>>
>>55369164
the dipshits would call it racist because humanity is retarded as a whole.
you really think someone so mentally unfit as that can comprehend that this shit is fucked?
no?
i thought so.
and this is all the fault of the jews.
>>
>>55369164
XX
XY
>>
>>55369380
People would just bring up klinefelter's etc.
>>
>>55366022
>The Guardian

Opinion discarded.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.