[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Footage BERKUT officers opening fire at Maidan protesters - CIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 7dfa75641abd71cbb4-46698131.jpg (31 KB, 520x315) Image search: [Google]
7dfa75641abd71cbb4-46698131.jpg
31 KB, 520x315
So finally the court has published compiled video evidence of BERKUT officers opening fire at protesters during the Maidan protests of Winter 2013/2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCckJ3J4uXw
>>
>>55365860
Are they going to investigate the sniping of pro-russian protesters?
>>
>>55366007
what sniping?
>>
File: 1371299141822.jpg (547 KB, 1417x856) Image search: [Google]
1371299141822.jpg
547 KB, 1417x856
>>55365860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeHzc1h8k7o
>>
>>55366007
There were no "pro-Russian" protesters in Maidan.
If you're referring to the burning of people in Odessa, members of radical Ukrainian nationalist groups have already been indicted
>>
>>55365860

Were BERKUT not disbanded anyway?
>>
>>55365860

If Berkut was allowed to open fire on masked nationalist butthurt-belt teenagers burning tires in Kiev, Ukraine would still be a real country.

So yeah, it was the CIA.

Nice try though, m'butthurt ;)
>>
>>55366515
Fuck off Ivan, you stinking vodka ridden cunt
>>
>>55366706

Whoa, take it easy there my paki friend bahahaaa ))
>>
>>55366706

So what do you want done about it?
>>
>>55366515
Ukraine was a real country? When?
>>
>>55366843

When they didn't conduct anti-terrorist operations against their own citizens, didn't fight invisible armies, and didn't beg for money from the people who were "invading" them.
>>
>>55366007
>>55366363

The Odessa building fire was the result of some of the people who had occupied it living amongst piles of trash and paperwork emptied out of all the filing cabinets, then trying to make and throw molotovs from the upper floors - I watched the shit on multiple livestreams from start to finish, from the intitial 'firing upon' of the protest to the first cameras going inside the building after the fire was extinguished. Many of the pro maidan protesters moved scaffolding against the building and fetched ladders to help people escape, but others did try and assault people before they could be taken away in ambulances. It definitely was not a massacre, just a tragic situation brought about by people on both sides.
>>
>>55366119
>>55366363
spotted ukrainian usaid shills
>>
File: Janusz_Korwin_Mikke.jpg (27 KB, 620x414) Image search: [Google]
Janusz_Korwin_Mikke.jpg
27 KB, 620x414
“It was CIA’s operation, but Maidan was also our operation. The snipers were trained in Poland. These terrorists shot 40 demonstrators and 20 police officers on the Maidan in order to provoke riots. The truth finds its way out,”

- Based Korwin
>>
>>55367030
If the roles were reversed there would have been a huge outcry by western media

but I was talking about footage I saw of pro-russian protesters hiding behind a large concrete planter as someone shot at them from a building, jewgle is not showing it
>>
What the fuck is with you slavs and this style of editing. It's like everything is the intro to a goldeneye level.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.