[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>video shows asian photographer being harassed by group of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: Professor at Mizzou.jpg (91 KB, 1201x840) Image search: [Google]
Professor at Mizzou.jpg
91 KB, 1201x840
>video shows asian photographer being harassed by group of students
>one woman ends up physically assaulting the asian photographer by touching him
>this woman identifies herself as "Concerned Student 1950" implying she is a student and part of the student protest
>she is actually Janna Basler, Assistant Director of Student Life at Mizzou, dealing in Greek Life
>she ends up further assaulting the asian photographer by pushing him out of the way and advocating for students to continue pushing him out of the way
>Old ass woman enters frame
>Physically assaults person filming
>Tells someone he needs to leave a public space
>Calls for Muscle to "get him out of here"
>Literally calling for a mob to physically assault someone and threatening violence
>This person is Melissa Click
>She is a professor of Mass Media at Mizzou
>She literally called for media to cover the story just days before on social media

>These are employees at a state funded, public university
>Both have committed multiple assault on two students
>Both have directly called for violence on students or assistance in assaulting a student
>If you want to get technical a prosecutor could potentially even argue that the Asian student was legally kidnapped and have a good chance at having those charges stick
>One misrepresents herself as a member of the student body and not an employee of the school
>Violating state law in Missorui that GUARANTEES public access to the quad for precisely this sort of situation
>Violating the presses right to the first amendment in a public space and a right to expression
>All as employees of a state funded public university
>>
>>55365825
Why have these people not been fired?
Why are there no criminal charges being laid against these people?
Why have the police not been involved?
Why is this story not on every news channel where faculty members are verbally and physically abusing students?
Where are the protests about a government funded public institution suppressing free speech and violating the first amendment of students and the public at large?

In what universe is any of this okay?
>>
Can someone give me the tl;dr of this whole thing? My cousin teachers ESL there but she just pretends to not know what I'm talking about when I ask.
>>
>>55365825
I applaud your succinct post and the truth you presented. I feel sympathy for all who feel such truths will set them free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2hRXLzG05Q
>>
File: whynotenditall.gif (349 KB, 164x119) Image search: [Google]
whynotenditall.gif
349 KB, 164x119
lol

can this just end?

im so sick of seeing uppity niggers and libshits
>>
It's a good thing we exported the Frankfurt School to you fucks :^)
>>
>>55366011
Too bad you're importing the Mudslime school
>>
>>55365825
These are the Marxists demanding sjw curriculum in all majors and universities. Theyre the cause of all this nonsense.
>>
>>55365907
OP did summarize.

If you read his fucking post you would have a good clue of what's going on

If you're too lazy to read OP's well worded summary you're the sort of person that isn't worth informing.
>>
>>55366076
Nah the piece that's missing is what started it all. Unverified claims (or no witnesses or suspects) of racist aggression against blacks was reported on social media by SJW professors, and it spread like wildfire. That's what's led up to this point.
>>
>>55366076
This is the same school with the football team crying because someone said a mean word to one of them once like 10 years ago, right? What does this event have to do with that and why did this event happen in the first place?
>>
>no video
>>
>>55366011
You say it like the Frankfurt School was a German thing and wasn't part of the jewish cultural occupation of Germany.
>>
>>55366185
Stop living under a rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRlRAyulN4o
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED???
>>
>>55365907
An American who cant read English. I for one am shocked.
>Can someone summarize the greentext version? 9/11 was an inside jobs *clapping*
>>
>>55365825

Friendly reminder that liberals believe bullying, slander, seeking to ruin people's lives with online harassment, and even violence and other shit is acceptable if it furthers leftist social goals.
>>
>>55365825

AGAIN WITH THE PROBLEM GLASSES
>>
>>55365825
So what should /pol/ do are we finally going to have a good old old fashioned raid?

Anyone got the twitter fingers ready?

Would be funny to see her fired on the news.
>>
>>
>>55366207
thanks for spoonfeeding me
>>
>>55365863
If the video is online and people are seeing it, make sure that it stays online and people keep seeing it.
Make sure that once the wave of insanity blows over, the evidence of these crimes is still available for the authorities.
>>
>>55366457
lel, you forgot the armband
>>
>>55365907
protesters at missouri university are kicking out reporters
>>
>>55366588
But anon the armband was worn on the left arm
>>
>>55365863
It's getting tons of press, it's been written about in detail by just about every major media outlet.

It literally just happened less than 24 hours ago. Give it some time to play out, I guarantee these women will face serious consequences.
>>
File: 1407361280653.jpg (48 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1407361280653.jpg
48 KB, 330x319
so, this is all because someone allegedly called a black guy a nigger?

I swear to god, amerikeks...
>>
>>55366457
>“Current research projects involve 50 Shades of Grey readers, the impact of social media in fans’ relationship with Lady Gaga, masculinity and male fans, messages about class and food in reality television programming, and messages about work in children’s television programs,” her bio reads.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/09/mizzou-professor-calls-for-muscle-to-help-remove-reporter-covering-protests-video/
>>
>>55366619
It's because there's been. I suspects in all of these complaints of racism (for years). What you're seeing now is the culmination of sjw lies for years now used to push this agenda quickly and appropriate the university with their sick ideology.
>>
>>55366655
dont forget the poo swastika. alledelgy a feces swastika was found on a bathroom wall.
>>
>>55365825

She looks like a living stereotype.
>>
>>55366655
Also because apparently someone painted a Hindu swastika using shit in one of the dorm bathrooms, and because of "longstanding racial issues on campus" (bullshit).

Anytime I hear something about a swastika incident on a college campus I think of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLt5U7VcHw8
>>
>>55366643
true but to be TRULY equal, you must wear them on both arms
>>
>>55366683
>>55366710

Wasn't it backwards though? As if some dumb nigger did it?
>>
>>55365825
so like why do they not want reporters covering their protests? i don't see anyone giving a statement as to why. BLM asshats did this as well.

whats up with this new thing of kicking out reporters? very counterproductive. in some countries they actually murder journalists.
>>
I wonder how the dude that smeared the poop swastika is feeling right now.
>>
The united states is the new Sweden

RIP
>>
>>55366782
This: >>55366679

No suspects in all their complaints of racism for 1-2 years. They want to pretend like institutional racism is rampant at the college without having to provide evidence. If journalists are there they might ask inconvenient questions.
>>
>>55366711
>the only "major" one I've seen that's talked about the protesters bullying away journalists has been RT

Complete fucking bullshit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/us/university-missouri-protesters-block-journalists-press-freedom.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/11/10/video-shows-u-of-missouri-protesters-and-journalism-professor-barring-media-coverage/

http://www.businessinsider.com/u-missouri-concerned-students-1950-hassle-reporter-2015-11

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-is-a-mizzou-communications-prof-telling-reporters-to-get-out_56417132e4b0b24aee4ba849

http://www.theatlantic.com/notes/2015/11/a-young-journalist-setting-an-example-for-the-rest-of-us/415074/

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/janna-basler-director-greek-life-university-of-missouri-student-journalist-video-tim-tai-melissa-click-twitter-photos-salary-protest-concerned-student-1950/

And Gawker has run several stories on it as well, but I won't link to them.
>>
>>55366052
How do you like our exports of poo school
>>
>>55366815
Since it was almost certainly one of the already rampaging chimps, I'm guessing they're pretty pleased. Especially as there's no chance they'll ever be caught.
>>
>>55366679
SJWs have successfully taken over universities.

It's not worth it to go into debt and invest in 4+ years for a degree that'll most likely be economically worthless while having to spend those years dealing with cultural terrorists.
>>
>>55366759
>Wasn't it backwards though? As if some dumb nigger did it?

That's why I said HINDU Swastika, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>55366849
Not as great as the Poo Vindaloo.
>>
>>55366874
>I'm Hindu or give a shit what Hindus do.

There's no need for you to be such an insufferable faggot about this.
>>
File: 1427359824951.gif (331 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1427359824951.gif
331 KB, 500x373
>>55366207
The smug fucking look they have in pretending they're part of a struggle is infuriating, especially since they're banding together to suppress the media...
>>
>>55366867
This. I would never even consider attending a college like this nowadays. Community college is just as good. Trade schools, even better. At the very least, this shit has opened my eyes. College is a scam.
>>
>>55366838
Lesson number one: don't fuck with the media. Journalists get real pissed off at this kind of shit for good reason.
>>
>>55365825
Why did he want to record the Students? Was their a protest? What was it about?
>>
>>55366815
do you think that shit even happened?

>According to a University of Missouri Residence Hall Association statement, at 2 a.m. on October 24th a Mizzou Residential Life staff member found a swastika, drawn out of human feces, on the wall and floor of a bathroom in Gateway Hall.

>Yeah, you read that right. Some lunatic dorm kid at Mizzou is so racist, and so crazy, that he dropped a deuce, reached into the toilet, and fished out enough logs to draw a swastika big enough to encompass both wall and floor. (Though the wording is weird in the story. I’m thinking he just drew it on the wall, but also the Res Life people found a poo trail and/or excess poo on the floor, so there were feces on both, but the shit-stika was confined to the wall. That’s my theory.)

http://totalfratmove.com/psycho-mizzou-kid-draws-swastika-with-his-poop-on-dorm-bathroom-wall/
>>
>>55365825
Why don't we get them arrested?

Say the only reason she hasn't been arrested is because of her white privilege, and that if a person of color had done that, they would have been fired and arrested.

We could probably guilt her into asking to be arrested
>>
>>55366904
an intelligent person would have reasoned that I included the Hindu part to indicate that it was different than the Nazi swastika.
>>
>>55367010
You're not clever and your little Hindu remark wasn't worth figuring it out. The point is that it was drawn incorrectly to be a symbol of hate.
>>
Niggers are so fucking stupid
>>
>>55367100
Holy shit I think you're onto something.
>>
WHAT'S FOOKHIN HAPENNING LADS
>>55366986
>>
>>55365825
>white women
>>
>You lost this, bruh
>>
If I get bored and want to start a happening, I know what to do then.
>>
>liberals commanding their ghetto negroes to attack others
What a blast from the past
>>
keep calling it in to conservative news network and media outlets and send it to online writers. Get it trending as Obama's America until more people get interested and get them thrown out.

Two can play at this game.
>>
File: 1407102285951.jpg (137 KB, 600x636) Image search: [Google]
1407102285951.jpg
137 KB, 600x636
>>55367220
>tfw he's right and he doesn't even know it
>>
>>55367082
American education, everyone
>>
>>55367009
This
>>
This whole "swastika of shit" is so suspicious

Why would a genuine fascist/natsoc belittle a pride symbol by creating one out of shit?

Playing with shit is Jew behaviour
So if framing fascists
>>
File: duh.jpg (20 KB, 468x315) Image search: [Google]
duh.jpg
20 KB, 468x315
See the resemblance?
>>
>>55367386
It was an Indian drawing a windmill of peace to bless the dorm.
>>
File: 193.jpg (34 KB, 399x357) Image search: [Google]
193.jpg
34 KB, 399x357
>>55365825
>>55365863

>be amerifat
>pay $6 gorillion to get education
>get beaten by teachers

Dat sweet, sweet freedom
>>
>>55367472
there are no pics of the swastika. its pretty outrageous though. taking a shit and then plucking out of the toilet and using it like a crayon. i mean come on. sounds like bullshit to me. fake hate crimes are nothing new.
>>
>>55367472
Just as unlikely

An Indian student would not be located in the bathroom because they don't understand the very idea of the location
>>
File: 1.jpg (34 KB, 268x245) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
34 KB, 268x245
Fox news just ran the 1950 footage
>>
Why do racists get btfo so easily ?
>>
>>55367329
>STEMs must know all about world religions

Fuck off fag.

>>55367386
It's suspicious because the swastika isn't even in the right direction.
>>
>>55367563
HOLE MAN! been awhile bud
>>
>>55365825

hahahaha

diversity comes to yale

instantly yale fucking sucks
>>
>>55367472
NEIN ZE FUHRER WILL LIVE FOREVER, HEIL HITLER YOU LITTLE JEW PIECE OF FILTH, I WILL GOOSTEP INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AND KILL ALL THE CRIPPLED BASTARDS!
>>
>>55367680
>Fuck off fag.

half-baked intellectuals are literally worse than people who are completely uneducated
>>
>>55367525
It's like none of you have ever vandalized a bathroom before.

You take an epic shit, then use the toilet paper from the first pass wipe to write your message. While writing on the walls with your own feces is still pretty fucking crazy, there's no need for considerably more feces handling than on a normal wiping.

Can be tough if you have high-quality fiber rich diet shits. May call for a day or two of low-fiber, high fat diet to generate serious mud butt. Especially helpful for longer messages.
>>
>>55367082
lol being PC on 4chins?

dafuq is going on here?
>>
>>55365825
>femfedora
>>
>>55367728
Who is this charming "hole man"? I want to know everything about him.
>>
>>55367840

The next evolution is here. We pretend to be PC because right wing views are the majority opinion.
>>
>>55367840
That wasn't the point. The point was some dumb nigger drew it.
>>
File: screamsinternally.jpg (25 KB, 279x283) Image search: [Google]
screamsinternally.jpg
25 KB, 279x283
>>55366660
>research projects involve 50 Shades of Grey readers, the impact of social media in fans’ relationship with Lady Gaga
>and messages about work in children’s television programs

/pol/ is always right.
>>
>>55367728
That's Pit Guy, newfriend.
>>
>>55366950
I'm very thankful that all this shit started long after I got my degree or else I would be forced not to socialize with anybody. The most anybody did back in the day would be the occassional pro-Palestine protest and the over-achieving students living out in the cold pretending to be homeless to "bring attention to what the homeless in our society go through."

This stuff is insanity.
>>
>>55367006
>>55366815
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
I hate liberals
>>
>>55367933
god, i love that flag.
>>
>you lost this one bruh back up

Why do black people say the same thing over and over again in every video?
>>
>>55366264
The terrorist were INSIDE the planes
the planes were INSIDE the towers
The towers were INSIDE AMERICA

You're goddamn right it was an inside job
>>
>>55365949

You do understand only going to get worse? Every single time that they successfully hold a protest where they basically just chimpout over nothing, and are able to fire someone, they become more and more confident that they can get anything you want if it is complain and yell racism or sexism loud enough.
>>
>>55366660

>A phone call and email to Click was not immediately returned. The University of Missouri website shows that Click teaches classes in mass communication and television analysis.

Cultural marxist spotted.
>>
File: 1446618486336.png (43 KB, 242x310) Image search: [Google]
1446618486336.png
43 KB, 242x310
>waahh there's a swastika in the bathroom
>we're being oppressed waahh

Is that literally it? Am I missing something here?
>>
>>55366874

The swastika IS Hindu though.
>>
>>55368175

> a swastika that was done by someone
> people in a truck off campus said nigger to a black guy walking down the street
> they also claimed one white guy randomly went up to a group of 11 niggers and called them niggers and just walked away

keep in mind there is no person they can point to who did this, just claims. and this is everything
>>
>>55365825
Is this related to #BlackLivesMatter?
>>
>>55367500
>Be Britbong
>pay ludicrous taxes for standard home furniture
>family beheaded
>>
>>55366164

The piece that is missing is that this all started because the Missouri state university system announced they were raising tuition.

A "minority" student body group got together to protest the tuition increase.

No one cared, as it should be.

So they fabricated that they were attacked and called Niggers. The President of the black student body announced on an interview that him and his friends were called Nigger everyday and harassed and pushed as they tried to get to class.

Basically, bitched about tuition hike, no one cares, decided to play the race car, now a national incidence.

Way to go Liberals, instead of strengthening the argument just play the race, homophobe, gender, intolerance card.

Way to go higher education system. Teach the youth of today that lying about these issues is the best way to get results not actually having a valid point or convincing argument against something.

I'm sure this won't have long lasting results.
>>
File: le autist face.jpg (3 KB, 190x223) Image search: [Google]
le autist face.jpg
3 KB, 190x223
>>55368212
Only when it's "not" backwards. That was a Nazi thing.

This one is drawn in poo outside of loo, though, so definitely Hindu.
>>
>>55368130
I think we need to have a clap off after some turkey sanwiches and then further investergate these INSIDE jobs!
>>
File: 5NY1gin.jpg (290 KB, 1141x1600) Image search: [Google]
5NY1gin.jpg
290 KB, 1141x1600
>>55368445
>Nazi thing

Plenty of people used the swastika before the nazis in europe. Some still do.
>>
File: Mountain.jpg (53 KB, 426x679) Image search: [Google]
Mountain.jpg
53 KB, 426x679
>>55368294
>> they also claimed one white guy randomly went up to a group of 11 niggers and called them niggers and just walked away

Yeah sure, only Guy i could imagine being able to do something like that without being immediatly beat up or killed is shown in the picture.
SJWs are the cancer of humanity
>>
>>55366782
They want reporters who have been pre-approved and are known to be friendly to their cause to cover it. They don't want anyone objective covering them because then they can't control the narrative.
>>
I want them to die.
I can't handle it anymore.
>>
>>55368573
Even then he still got pretty fucked up by one homo spic
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>55368294
>> they also claimed one white guy randomly went up to a group of 11 niggers and called them niggers and just walked away
We have confirmed the existence of the white giganigga.
>>
File: 1442151566379.jpg (166 KB, 583x736) Image search: [Google]
1442151566379.jpg
166 KB, 583x736
>>55368386
Yeah what a fucking surpise, in the End its Niggers that wont pay more and white SJWs saw their chance to fight once again for the poor " edle Wilde " as we say here sarcasticly.

Just look at the shown Twitter comments in this Article
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/us/university-missouri-protesters-block-journalists-press-freedom.html?_r=0
and tell me these people dont have a severe case of mental illness.
>>
>>55368212
私は思考卍属する日本ですか?
>>
>>55366972
Even liberal media like Slate and Huffington Post are giving the protestors hell. About the only ones defending them are lefty bloggers who don't understand just how much they fucked up. They've pretty much just flipped the entire story and turned a sympathetic press into their enemy.
>>
File: 1437667324752.jpg (40 KB, 890x317) Image search: [Google]
1437667324752.jpg
40 KB, 890x317
>>55368633
Of course and thats why we all know that shit is so made up that you could even claim it was a bunch of drunk Ayyy Imaos who landed there just to scream Niggers before flying back to their home planet.
Who knows maybe on their planet its some kind of test of courage when reaching adulthood.
>>
>>55368095
It's cultural. Blacks tend to speak over each other so they have to repeat the same thing many times if they want it to be heard.
>>
>>55368721

Is it time for /pol/ to FF again? attack Salon and co as racist-enabelers and apologists?
>>
the only thing /pol/ can do is to fabricate a similar story, make it big news and then go "nah we were just fucking around it wasn't really racism"

only when something like that happens will some of the libs wake up, no amount of redpilling is enough
>>
>>5536620
wow, triggered niggers!
>>
>>55366972
There was another incident kind of similar to this a few months ago during BLM protests. Media never talked much about it... but then, it was BLM after all.
>>
File: hothead.png (174 KB, 598x664) Image search: [Google]
hothead.png
174 KB, 598x664
The only way to get Melissa Click fired is through public outrage.

Thoughts on me printing out a bunch of pic related and posting all over MU's campus?

Maybe use a different quote?
>>
>>55365825
>American univesities
This is why I like the UK model more- namely you sit and to what you are told, and listen to lectures. No chances to argue back.

British Uni's do have Student Unions who pull this kind of thing, but they get slapped down more often then not, and it is always the University that has the final say. U of M seems to be being held hostage here.
>>
SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE
>>
>>55369864
Change the quote to be more politically incorrect. It will invoke more outrage, and will bring even more attention to the subject if people realize she didn't actually say it.

Change it to 'fucking chink' instead of reporter, referencing the reporter's ethnicity
>>
>>55369907
I imagine their professors don't physically assault you, claim to be students, and then call for further violence against the students in a disorganized hate mob
>>
>>55365825
Another good hire by public uni
>>
>>55370062
Nah, it should be a direct quote from her in the video. Getting too edgy and the papers will just be torn down without thought
>>
File: trump drone.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
trump drone.webm
2 MB, 720x404
we need trump more than ever
>>
Is the fact that the photographer is Asian somehow significant?
>>
>>55370232

The CS_1950 twitter made claims that the media is overly "white" and won't respect their safe space or some shit. So yea, it's significant when they assault the clearly not white media.

You can tell this woman is scurrying away like a roach too, been deleting her entire online persona. I'd be interesting to find some of "scholarly" articles in her field as well
>>
>>55365825
Kick these keks OUT of the SEC.
>>
>>55368573
And as much as I respect the Mountain, or Ahnuld, or Norris, or Lesner, or Werdum or Andre the Giant, even if any one of them was surrounded by ELEVEN angry adult males with little foresight for consequences and animal instincts, there is no way it would have ended without so much as a bruise.

>Golly gee! I think that no-goodnick called us a racial epithet !
>Let's not be jumping Jameses and jump to conclusions like that, Darius. He may have said "snicker".
>I concur, Tryone. It's nothing to get tiffed about
>Well Malik, we still have to get to the bottom of this I do say!
>I request the floor! May the balance of my time be given to the right honorable DeShawn
>Thank you Jamal; thank you gentlemen. Now with no-goodnick on the loose up to no good no good can come of this if we don't do anything.
>>
>>
File: The Myopia is Real.jpg (141 KB, 800x435) Image search: [Google]
The Myopia is Real.jpg
141 KB, 800x435
>>
>>55365825

where is the video for this
>>
>>55366945
>pretending they're part of a struggle

this quite frankly in a tone of honesty.

a similar thing could be said about the protesters who sat in the middle of the street because they didn't have access to the pool in a private community called craig ranch in mckinney, tx

they were claiming that they 'could swim too'

it died out pretty quickly when the massive response was that you most certainly can have access to the pool when you live in the community, pay HOA fees, and receive your gate code.
>>
The hell even is "Concerned Student 1950"?
>>
File: superman.jpg (145 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
145 KB, 650x975
>>55370385
Well Chap than there is only one solution who this unknown overly brave white could have been:
>>
>be feminist professor
>be at a protest
>reporter won't go away
>asks for muscle to help remove him from a public place

This.... is delicious
>>
File: 32324001357.jpg (19 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
32324001357.jpg
19 KB, 440x300
>>55370411
> want something because I'm a strong womyn
> make someone else do the job
every fucking time
>>
File: leftist.png (582 KB, 753x899) Image search: [Google]
leftist.png
582 KB, 753x899
>>55365825
Reminds me of pic related
>>
>>55367933

The first immigrants of my family to the US were from the Isle of Man. What should one expect should he decide to visit someday? Is there even a place there where tourism is acceptable?
>>
File: 0.png (830 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
0.png
830 KB, 1000x625
Check 'em.
>>
File: 3460590-thor.jpg (305 KB, 1000x1044) Image search: [Google]
3460590-thor.jpg
305 KB, 1000x1044
>>55370492
Or was it...?
>>
>>55365825
I will be astounded if she has her job by the end of the day. The video of her has something like half a million views, no way she survives this in any professional capacity
>>
File: JoeCocker.jpg (60 KB, 732x490) Image search: [Google]
JoeCocker.jpg
60 KB, 732x490
>>55365825
> Janna Basler gets a paycheck for pulling this shit
>>
Have they started one of those Change.org petitions yet? Should have one to have both of these "women" fired for their crimes at the very least. Better than just letting them get away with it.
>>
>>55366207
Whats left of the white race needs to team up with the asains to kill everyone in this earth and to so salt so nothing ever comes forth again
>>
File: tumblr_nxaiboCunB1rknukao1_400.jpg (41 KB, 400x292) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxaiboCunB1rknukao1_400.jpg
41 KB, 400x292
Someone should've managed to infiltrate one of the safe-spaces and left a real swastika with a cheeky note: "THIS is how it's drawn."

It's obvious that this was either drawn by someone intending to be a cheeky cunt in one of the stalls or by the people involved.
>>
I'm uninformed and need help with 3 things about this

What the fuck does "Concerned Student 1950" mean?

Why are the people in tents/what are they doing?

Why don't they want a reporter to take pictures of this event? Why do they want it hidden?
>>
>>55370735
I think the 1950 thing is a reference to student protests at the time. You know, about Jim crow and stuff.

The people are staging a protest related to the University of Missouri's handling of accusations of racism by the sports team. They are also doing something about a Halloween costume.

The don't want reporters because they fear that the idiocy, hypocrisy and bigotry which fuels them would be exposed to scrutiny if the media get in- hence a safe space.
>>
>>55365825
Also the part of the video where they literally are pushing him back claiming "we're just walking forward" well that is literally both battery and kidnapping. The part where she calls for muscle, I wish he had just sat down. How are they going to move him without battering him? They wouldn't be able to.
>>
>>55365914
>Implying your odds of avoiding Christian hell aren't 100,000,000,000:144,000, or about six hundred ninety-four thousand to one.
>>
However, one thing that stands out to me is just how weak these SJWs are. I mean, they would fucking wet themselves if the SA was magically transported to Missouri circa 2015 and confronted them. These people are excuses even for Communists, considering that Communists back in the day at least were willing to fight for their beliefs. Now they'll shun you because they're too mentally-weak to confront anyone with a different opinion on any matter.

THESE are the people we're up against. They're easy to break and mentally-weak. You can trigger them to death if you really wanted to. All they have is their mob. They find strength in numbers, but even that collective strength can be broken by about one-hundred strong-willed people.

There is no reason to lose to these people unless we ourselves are weak-willed. A nationalist movement would crush these people. I see these kinds of people on my college campus as well. All one has to do to defeat them is to not give in a keep fighting; they don't have the will to continue fighting, for they're not used to people pushing back.
>>
>>55366972

Fucking with the media is exactly what needs to happen. The media is cancer.
>>
File: click.jpg (54 KB, 997x169) Image search: [Google]
click.jpg
54 KB, 997x169
>Melissa (((Click)))

Did you honestly expect anything else?
>>
Why do liberals hate Japanese-Korean-Chinese so much ?
>>
>>55370735
MU student here.

1/ 1950 references the first year black students were allowed to attend MU

2/ The campout is a protest against perceived systemic racism on campus. They've also made a list of demands they want administration to fulfill. The demands have been posted in this thread I think.

3/ They wanted a "media free zone" in the middle of this public place. Why? I dunno.

The Halloween costume relates to a separate issue at Yale. It's unrelated.
>>
>>55368154

i hope it continues. we are approaching a boiling point.

i'm just really disappointed we're taking longer than europe is with their boiling points.
>>
File: tumblr_nv9zomWOq81temucpo3_500.jpg (54 KB, 500x645) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv9zomWOq81temucpo3_500.jpg
54 KB, 500x645
>>55370981

You fuck with them in the way that Trump does; not push them out of a public area because the inhabitants of said area are too mentally-weak to deal with student media.

>>55371028

Because East Asians--for the most part--prove the entire "systematic racism" myth to be based in fiction. They prosper in America whilst other minorities continue to struggle, and it's solely because they're willing to work and take risks to make shekels.
>>
>>55371028
They hate the Asian men in the US because Asian men generally vote right and tend to act like white males. They love the Asian women. Just like our boys here in /pol/ love Asian women.
>>
>>55371044
>3/ They wanted a "media free zone" in the middle of this public place. Why? I dunno.

Because they feel like the story only ever reports the wrong history and never gets it right.

However they can't make the quad a media free zone since their state just passed a law literally like a year or two ago acknowledging student quads are public spaces, and specifically can not be blocked or have controlled access as it is necessary for free speech for ideas to be voiced in the heart of higher learning

But fuck all that shit we need safe space because muh oppression
>>
File: tumblr_nvopgnBe1y1temucpo1_540.jpg (83 KB, 540x672) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvopgnBe1y1temucpo1_540.jpg
83 KB, 540x672
>>55371086
>i'm just really disappointed we're taking longer than europe is with their boiling points

Mate, Donald Trump is leading in the polls and he's calling for the forced deportation of over eleven million people. If third parties were viable, he'd be on the level of the UKIP and/or the National Front.

As it stands, Trump is essentially a third-party candidate who just happens to run for the GOP nomination. Americans are close to the breaking point, and the kind of stuff that we're seeing at Missouri only furthers this strain on the collective consciousness.
>>
Wonder if they would have tried these intimidation tactics on a female reporter
>>
>>55371028
Asian diaspora in America are extremely integrated, and have a strong history and association with there own cultures. As such, they are much harder to divide and exploit, and typically do not attend this sort of left leaning rally (always exceptions to this, mind you).

That and culturally, the South East Asians students are relatively conservative, beveling strongly in family values, and not being open to traditional liberal ones such as social progressiveness.

Basically; the Asians don't support the liberals, and therefore are despised.
>>
File: 1447006287255.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1447006287255.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>55365825
>Melissa Click
https://communication.missouri.edu/faculty/click

"Current research projects involve 50 Shades of Grey readers, the impact of social media in fans’ relationship with Lady Gaga"
>>
>>55371183

its all a sham.

you dont honestly think americans will still be polling for trump, once the nominations are made, do you?

the democratically controlled media will have a 24/7 shitstorm against trump for so long, americans will be trying to murder him 10 months from now.
>>
>>55365825
Why the fuck do they keep calling is "Mizzou"?
Call it fucking University of Missouri, Jesus fuck, not everyone know American Testicle-ball school nicknames.
>>
>>55371243
So that's why Asians don't have representation even in a "diversity" government in Canada ?
>>
>>55365949
im just waiting for the uppity niggers to turn on the libshits it always happens
>>
File: 4-6-2015_LEDE.png (18 KB, 422x656) Image search: [Google]
4-6-2015_LEDE.png
18 KB, 422x656
Asians in the US vote left even though they have conservative family values.
>>
>>55371305
Pretty much, although this changes country to country. In Canada, they despite being geographically concentrated, they don't get much political representation. But in the U.K, which has a South East Asian community which is extremely dispersed, they have more representation (which, coincidentally, is in the conservative party).

Asians support mostly parties which help small business owners the most, and these are usually Conservative parties
>>
>>55371305
Probably because they don't give a shit and thus don't need to be appeased much. Most Asian communities tend to regard their host countries as just a place they happen to live in and don't take much interest in politics, as long as they don't feel threatened. At least that's how it seems to be in Europe.
>>
File: tumblr_nu9wbtRPwy1rknukao1_400.png (69 KB, 400x497) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu9wbtRPwy1rknukao1_400.png
69 KB, 400x497
>>55371293
>the democratically controlled media will have a 24/7 shitstorm against trump for so long

They've been doing this for the last five months and it hasn't worked. The narrative no longer resonates with the American people. It's gotten to the point where the media can report that the sky is blue and people will call bullshit.

Plus, Trump support comes from people who are fed-up and are desperate for any kind of change. That's part of why he has been able to get away with things that would kill the campaign of others. At this point, Trump could come out to the Horst-Wessel Lied, Roman Salute the crowd, and his numbers would stay the same, if not rise just a tad.

Time will tell, but right now the "Can't Stump the Trump" meme is reality.
>>
>>55367563
>>55367728
>>55367950
>he's got one arm out and might be able to climb the rest of the way
>imblying
he's obviously not relevant anymore
>>
>>55370949

It's only a matter of time before their handlers convince them outright violence against the oppressors is the only option, since they aren't being 'heard'.

These people are just a few years or even months away from this shift. These events only embolden them, making them feel invincible, like they can get away with anything.
>>
>>55370865
>>55371044

Thanks bros
>>
>>55371385
I would attribute this to second and third generations, who are very much ingrained, but don't have as much connection to their traditional routes. That and the Republican party is economically attractive to immigrants, but socially the Democrats are leagues ahead.

>>55371445
I think empires play a part. France has a massive Vietnamese community, Britain has a substantial Cantonese community from Singapore/Hong Kong.
>>
>>55365907
Missou removed its healthcare system for assistant staff members, and raised tuition. Suddenly, the administration has been unbearably racist (liberalspeak for "mean") for years to everyone, despite the fact everyone who was abused honorably and quietly went through the hardship for years without speaking up for anyone until now.
>>
>>55371556
Most of our Vietnamese are Catholics that fled communism when we lost Indochina though.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 1000x659) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 1000x659
>that asian kid not backing down when confronted by a literal bat-shit mob because he knew he did nothing wrong.
>he stood his ground for his and our rights.

There's still hope guys.
>>
>>55371574
Why don't they mention actual race issues? I know Missouri has a problem with racial segregation- blacks and whites basically don't mix. Why can't they get passed this?

>>55371609
Well yes, that's why I said that Asians sometimes come to where they were colonized from in Europe. Hence why Denmark or Norway wouldn't have many, they never colonized Asians
>>
>>55367009
This is actually a great idea.

Flood that school's twitter with "white privilege is telling an asian kid he has no rights" or shit like that. It can spread.

Im making a twitter just for this cause, maybe /pol/ can make a difference instead of whining while SJWs reap the rewards.
>>
>>55365825
Everything else aside she looks like an absolute cunt. Like if I saw her in real life I would have to suppress a primal urge to backhand her.
>>
>>55366782
pretty much what it amounts to is none of them want even the slight possibility they'll be recognized and doxed or to make asshats of themselves and the cause to the outside world.
>>
File: 26124629233117.jpg (23 KB, 411x292) Image search: [Google]
26124629233117.jpg
23 KB, 411x292
If there are no pics of the swastika, how do people know it was backwards?
>>
File: motoko_kusanagi.jpg (165 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
motoko_kusanagi.jpg
165 KB, 1920x1200
>>55366679
>>55366164
Copies without an original.

A Stand Alone Complex.
>>
File: tumblr_nw699cP5A61rosdnuo1_1280.png (254 KB, 566x386) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw699cP5A61rosdnuo1_1280.png
254 KB, 566x386
>>55371526

And then they would get shot by a based cop if they do it in public. If they do it on a college campus, they'll get extremely negative PR and any good will that the average normies have towards them will evaporate.

I believe they're severely miscalculating the current climate. The backlash against them has already begun in the mainstream (South Park, for example) and Donald Trump's support seems to not be going anywhere.

They act like Donald Trump is Hitler, but the more they push, the more likely it is that someone closer to Hitler eventually rises up. If I were them, I'd stop while I was ahead before the immense dislike people hold for them turns into hatred.
>>
CONTACT THE ALUMNI ASSOCIATIONS

They won't be happy their university is reduced to this
>>
>>55372078
that's propaganda, in Asia the swastika is presented in all possible directions
>>
>>55368504
BASED SUOMI
>>
File: nazi_flag_s.png (7 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
nazi_flag_s.png
7 KB, 256x192
Time to bring it back
>>
>>55365825
Redheaded women are so puke-tier.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 565x1003) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 565x1003
>>
File: tumblr_mcyglsYyNL1qdvfoio1_500.png (114 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcyglsYyNL1qdvfoio1_500.png
114 KB, 500x418
>>55372221
I'm bringing porch monkey back.
>>
>>55366815

He's feeling Indian.
>>
>>55365825
>Asian

Who gives a shit about that liberal cunt. He's the enemy, just like the rest of them.
>>
File: cunt.png (166 KB, 918x428) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
166 KB, 918x428
>>
>>55372284
I like your style.
>>
>>55372312
She is one ugly mother fucker.
>>
>>55372293
most underated comment in this thread
>>
>>55372385
Agreed. The poo never made it into the loo.
>>
File: 1427523907328.jpg (306 KB, 930x1920) Image search: [Google]
1427523907328.jpg
306 KB, 930x1920
>>55366207
Why do they want them out? What is going on in the tent city? What are they hiding? Their embarrassing nigger students?
>>
>>55372305

Uh, east-asians are the closest racial allies whites have. They're the only other race with a culture that believes they should work hard to earn a good future for themselves. Niggers and sand niggers just want all the shit you have without doing the work to earn it.
>>
>>55372585
No, they aren't. They're subhuman and act just like niggers. I've met a few, no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
>>
File: 1412313971950.jpg (24 KB, 482x277) Image search: [Google]
1412313971950.jpg
24 KB, 482x277
>>55370385
I kekd
>>
>>55372305
>>55372770

>baltic
>knowing anything about being white

pick one and only one
>>
>>55370385
underrated post 10/10
>>
>>55370402
>>55370411
Those glasses are really problematic.
>>
>>55372312
>researching chick porn and pop music
>getting paid public money to do so.

I thought this kind of shit happened only here in Brazil, I'm surprised, really.
>>
>>55370385
Werdum would fuck them up so badly they'd think he was their daddy by the end.
>>
>>55371152
Wait there are public college campuses where the quad ISN'T a public space where you can go and practice free speech!?
>>
>>55367730
This isn't Yale
>>
>>55372999
That's akin to saying russians aren't white. Also, we're going to be the only "White" part of Europe in the next decades.
>>
>>55371294
Dude I thought this same thing when I first heard the story but I didn't say anything because I knew niggerball fans would just be like "LOL HOW U NOT KNOW THAT NERD GAWD GET A LIFE FUCKING GOOGLE DUMBASS KILL URSELF"
>>
>>55371708
I don't see why this is such a problem.
It is human nature for people to associate mostly with people like them. To force everyone to intermingle to push this narrative of a reality where everyone is best friends with one another is a total farce. Ffs I'm tired of hearing about it.

If people don't want to associate with one another, why force them? Are they going out of their way to hurt one another? No. They are just not interacting with one another.

The US is not a melting pot, it's vegetable soup.
>>
You can tell the students and teachers are wrong because Al Sharpton hasn't shown up yet.
>>
>>55371109
Asians don't vote right anymore as Obama won 73 percents of the Asian vote. The GOP is doom to collapse if it doesnt gain the heart of minorities.
>>
>>55373657
dommed
>>
>>55373657
I needs to put a bullet in the hearts of the minorities, en masse. Help them do what they're already doing to themselves.
>>
File: spiritualityconference008.jpg (45 KB, 797x454) Image search: [Google]
spiritualityconference008.jpg
45 KB, 797x454
>>55373323

russians arent white. Why do snackbar and Romuva clothes look so similar? Are you guys preparing to takbir?
>>
>>55373989
Sure, they aren't white. Look at them.
>>
>>55366645
>I guarantee these women will face serious consequences

>serious consequences
>liberal college employees

Pick one.
>>
>>55374045

>trying this hard to justify being a mongol rape baby

just admit that you're a tree hugging, dick worshiping pagan
>>
>>55371258
>Selected Publications:
>Click, M. A., Aubrey, J. S., and Behm-Morawitz, E. (Eds.). (2010). Bitten by Twilight: Youth culture, media, and the vampire franchise. New York: Peter Lang.

>Behm-Morawitz, E., Click, M. A., and Aubrey, J. S. (2010). “Relating to Twilight: Fans' Responses to Love and Romance in the Vampire Franchise.” In M. A. Click, J. S. Aubrey & E. Behm- Morawitz (Eds). Bitten by Twilight: Youth culture, media, and the vampire franchise. New York: Peter Lang.

>Aubrey, J. S., Walus, S., and Click, M. A. (2010). “Twilight and the Production of the 21 st Century Teen Idol.” In M. A. Click, J. S. Aubrey & E. Behm-Morawitz (Eds). Bitten by Twilight: Youth culture, media, and vampire franchise. New York: Peter Lang.

>Aubrey, J. S ., Behm-Morawitz, E ., & Click, M. A. (2010). The romanticization of abstinence: Fan response to sexual restraint in the Twilight series. Transformative Works and Cultures, 5. doi:10.3983/twc.2010.0216. http://journal.transformativeworks.org/index.php/twc/article/view/216/184

>Click
>Behm-Morawitz
>Kramer
>Meisenbach
topkike

who the fuck pays these people's salaries? This lady is literally paid at writing drivel about Twilight with her other kike pals.
>>
>>55368573
No, there is another...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am4oKAmc2To
>>
File: 1446376773377.jpg (198 KB, 800x556) Image search: [Google]
1446376773377.jpg
198 KB, 800x556
>>55374273
>being this mad

Did he trigger your chinese ancestry?
>>
>>55367006

Literally autism.

We had an autistic kid in our dorm for part of the first semester, this is exactly the sort of thing they do. He literally shit in the shower and drew pentagrams and swastikas on the floor around the lockers. They are like Australians, there's no meaning just action and edge. Thankfully he left pretty quick.

Actually now that I think about it he was moving down south, I'd laugh my ass off if this was all his fault. He's black as fucking night.
>>
When did progressiveness become indistinguishable from rabid Muslims upset about drawings of Muhammad?

I'm serious when I say some of the shit I am reading sounds identical to a rabid protest of Muslims due to Muhammad drawings.
>>
>>55374273
Mongolian rape babies are some of the southern Russians.

Anyways, none of this really matters. In a few decades, we'll become an Islamic state. I have no hope for Europe.

I hope you as an Australian won't suffer the same fate.
>>
File: fairybread.jpg (20 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
fairybread.jpg
20 KB, 960x600
>>55374273

>A houso thinks he knows Baltic history

Go back to screwing abbos & kangaroos, cunt.
>>
File: 1393625993748s.jpg (3 KB, 124x120) Image search: [Google]
1393625993748s.jpg
3 KB, 124x120
>>55372093
Holy shit, Shiro really was a prophet

Militarized cyborgs when?
>>
>>55366660
>that shit
>calls herself a "professor"
>taxpayer funded research
>>
>>55365863
You have to make the phone calls and press that they are fired, it does not come from thin air.
>>
>>55370355
Agreed
>>
>>55374905
>being this rare
>>
>>55366867
Take advantage of the stupid Krauts giving it away for free, but make sure you at least go as far as a master's.
>>
>>55368294
>>55368573
>>55368675

> they also claimed one white guy randomly went up to a group of 11 niggers and called them niggers and just walked away

I believe we have video of the incident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7S5BP-tvR8
>>
>>55375333
what the fuck is SJW? I'm new to pol....
>>
File: IMG_20151110_110811.jpg (44 KB, 594x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151110_110811.jpg
44 KB, 594x480
>>55366207
That just brought me to the boiling point
>>
>>55375535

You've been under a rock or you don't know how to use google you mean.
>>
>>55367807
epic post, made me kek
>>
>>55374602
>>55374769

cheers mates. when the fire rises, build the bonfire big enough to be seen in Australia

>>55374831

>muh teurtonic & livonian order

they were Germans. what have you done on your own?

even Australia has a richer history
>>
>>55375593
Both? Either? None of the above?

If you took the energy to pump out that lame ass response, you could have just answered me. ass.
>>
>>55365825

the Opie and Jim Norton show talk about how she should be fired. They can be used too since they have a voice on radio and they see how this woman is a hypocrite and needs to be cut out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmrKrgwuJHA
>>
>>55369864
Perfect quote, perfect plan, perfect picture.

I'd give you $20 if I could.
>>
>>55372585

Too bad they politically align with Jews and niggers against Whites.
>>
>>55370402
>>55370411
Should be "ASIAN reporter"
>>
>>55375741
>doesn't know what a SJW is
Why are you even in /pol/?
>>
>>55366207

This is one of the most disgusting things I've seen on 4chan. Holy shit I am 100% mad.
>>
>>55371657
There's always hope. Never stop fighting bros. In the end the right will be successful. Just keep on red pilling and make sure to take good care of yourself and surround yourself with likeminded people.
>>
>>55375924
because I can't stand political discussion on reddit. I can get actual substance from here
>>
>>55374905
Soon.

I pray every day.
>>
>>55370896
If you're saved, your odds are 100% that you're saved. If you're not saved, your odds are zero.

Salvation is worked out on an individual basis, nobody and nothing else can interfere or tip the scales in any way, shape, or form.

I'd pay you to be less stupid if I thought you'd actually try.
>>
>>55376126
>Talks about stupidity
>Believes in babby-tier sky daddy

Fucking hell, grow a spine.
>>
>>55366645
>I guarantee these women will face serious consequences.

What sort of guarantee? Are you willing to bet cash money?
>>
>>55366207
10/10 in mad
>>
File: 1447015348862.png (111 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1447015348862.png
111 KB, 600x476
>>55365825
>First year of university
>Students hold a protest
>Admins fucked up some numbers because the math dept is retarded and they owe back like 2-4 mil to the state
>Have to fat cut in order to make it but they do
>Basically just limited amounts of each type of class from a billion to a handful
>Professors are joining in and exempting students from attendance
>This goes on during my micro econ class
>Professors said we're free to fuck off but class is still running
>Literally 100% attendance
>My professors face when
>>
>>55365825
can't wait til the alums start pulling their donations
>>
File: 1429136008093.gif (3 MB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1429136008093.gif
3 MB, 267x199
>>55366207
A few things I'm hearing here
>You have no right to be here, even though you really do. Oh, what's that? The 1st amendment tells you so? We're being oppressed
>These people are trying to get an education and go to school! Oh, what, this is your job and you're also a student? Well there's more of them and less of ya'll, so we don't care about you
>Our friends life is on the line!!!
Wat? Whose life? Who died? Spinning a narrative in order to gain more victimhood (aka privledge)
>Unethical reporter because you're not respectin' much safe space feels!

1000% disgusting
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.