[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's over Ben Carson is finished, Trump just blew him the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: BTFO.jpg (233 KB, 800x742) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
233 KB, 800x742
It's over Ben Carson is finished, Trump just blew him the fuck out.
>>
The absolute madman.
>>
I'm literally installing Fallout 4 right now. I did not expect this from that image at all.

What the fuck. This can't be real. Pls.
>>
>>55366025
If you didnt instinctively closed your eyes or turned away from the screen as the words "ending to Fallout 4" registred in your brain you only got yourself to blame mate

But yeah, that is how the game ends. My dad works at Nintendo and he told me that
>>
It's like House of Cards S3 where Kevin Spacey and Molly Parker are besties during the campaign right until he throws he under the bus during the televised debate. He's a manipulative schemer.
>>
>>55365433
I'm glad I know what happens, I wasn't going to play that shit game anyways

>awful optimization
>last year's graphics
>arcade shoot em up
>no skill required

This isn't Fallout. This is Normies Play Games: Nuclear Winter Edition
>>
CALL THE AUTHORITIES BETHESDA MADE THIS GAME FOR MINORITIES
>>
>>55366366
>last year's graphics
More like 5 year agos graphics.
>>
>>55366025

Oh no, the spectacular Bethesda storytelling has been ruined for you. :'(((
>>
>>55365433
>referencing video games
Dropped
>>
>>55365433
>Take a photo of an html edit to make it look more legit
Bretty good
>>
>>55366450
>huge open world game
>expecting high end graphics

You needn't be so stupid
>>
>>55366138
That's been proven false
>>
>>55366970
>muh huuuuuge open world
>draw distance is hardly different than Half-Life 2
>still the same shitty projectile distance limits
>still the same awful projectile physics
>still need to scope in 4x for a man sized object to get rendered from 80 yards
Come on, this is stuff that you can fix in FarCry3 from some simple .ini edits and it hardly impacts frame rates on properly coded(ported) engines

This is PS3 level stuff. No, seriously. Exactly the same as FO3/NV/Skyrim
Some textures are in higher detail. Kinda
There's a little more trees and rocks
We have tessellation and more advanced lighting

But it's as open-world capable exactly the same as a console from 2006
>>
File: 1447155423103.jpg (164 KB, 600x838) Image search: [Google]
1447155423103.jpg
164 KB, 600x838
>>55366970
Bethesdrones everyone.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK TRUMP

WHY ARENT U SPOILING THIS SHIT

SOME OF US ARE NEET AND CANT AFFORD DECENT COMPUTERS
>>
>>55366025
thats what you get for buying a shit game
>>
File: Jesus_H_Carson.jpg (85 KB, 726x409) Image search: [Google]
Jesus_H_Carson.jpg
85 KB, 726x409
Could Ben Carson be Jesus?
>>
Why does pol respect Ben Carson? I thought you hated every negro regardless of political philosophy or achievement.

>tfw negro aspiring to become saviour of the white race tier like Sowell where even stormfront considered making him a member
>>
File: Benu_Carsonu.jpg (169 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
Benu_Carsonu.jpg
169 KB, 1100x619
Do you guys think the Ben Carson watches animoo?
>>
File: Cracka_Carson.jpg (152 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
Cracka_Carson.jpg
152 KB, 1100x619
>>55368101
Benjamin Carson is white.
>>
>>55366194
>implying I didn't just tune out most of season 3 after it became pretty bloody obvious the scriptwriters had just shat on some paper and handed it in.
>>
File: just.jpg (97 KB, 724x407) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
97 KB, 724x407
He still has a chance.
>>
>>55368101
Because he smashed his mother's head in with a hammer. That deserves some recognition.
>>
>>55365433
Goddamnit thanks for the spoiler, Trump.
>>
>>55365433
If your storyline needs a beeg tweest at the end to make it good or memorable, you've made a shit story.

New Vegas had no big twists, but it did have a storyline that made you question your morality (if you were a pleb like me back in the day), or debate your choices with your friends later on.
>>
>>55366025
Why do you even care? Just have fun playing. Still a shit game senpai.
>>
>>55367004
Did you not hear that his dad works at Nintendo
>>
If you didn't see the ending coming when Todd talked about you having at son at e3 you're retarded
>>
Why is this man not the "for certain" nominee yet? He's the only one who can make a real impact. Carson would get run over in the white house and by every foreign leader that comes close to him.
>>
I probably put 200 hours into both fo3 and new Vegas and didn't finish the main storyline in either of them
>>
>>55370019
See
>>55367460
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.