[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hitler wanted to exterminate this kek what a faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1428407471052.jpg (1 MB, 1312x1748) Image search: [Google]
1428407471052.jpg
1 MB, 1312x1748
>hitler wanted to exterminate this

kek what a faggot
>>
>>55365356
>implying those hookers are good looking
you have shit taste in chicks, fin.
>>
>>55365356

Come on, they're like 1/1000 jew and only jewish because their mothers were jew so they are jew too

Fuck it, jew as in follower of Judaism and jew as in Israelite is too confusing
>>
>>55365442
remove kebab.
>>
Most of them are ugly as fuck
>>
there's a lot of famous jews in Hollywood? mind blown.
>>
There are a lot of famous Jews in Hollywood? Mind blown.
>>
>>55365356
Looks like it's time for another fun game of marry/fuck/kill!

But today we're playing with the MORMON house rules: you can choose three of each!
>>
>>55365356
Disgusting kikes wish i could stomp their heads in and fuck their anus open.
>>
File: jews.jpg (20 KB, 412x368) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
20 KB, 412x368
pic rel how looked jews before the war

hollywood jews - mix slavs, germans with ashkenazi jews
>>
>>55365356
Half-white face surgery and same life as yours.
>>
>>55365626
>how jews looked before the war
>posts pic of old people

Jews = Vampires confirmed
>>
>>55365356
That's actually impossible as they were not alive during Hitlers time.
>>
>Hitler
>exterminated
Lol, stopped listening there. Lurk more good goy
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 215x194
>michelle trachtenberg
>>
>>55365356
>you will never exterminate Slavs and jews
>>
>>55365356
Wait... I thought Hitler exterminated Jews? Why are Jews multiplying in Palesti- I mean Israel?
>>
>>55366253
Are you not going to question the lack of bodies, lack of any physical evidence of gassing, obvious Bolshevik doctoring of kitchens into pseudo-gas chambers, inconsistent witness testimony, self-contradiction, photo doctoring by Simon Wiesenthal and the fact that every single deceased Jew at any 'death camp' or concentration camp alike died of starvation and typhus within months of the end of the war during allied saturation bombing?

Tbf the only part I believe is the masturbation machines. Oh and the skin lampshades.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/65603
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.