[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come the only time people cared about heavy weight boxing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Jones-Jon-UFCV2-1.jpg (75 KB, 536x400) Image search: [Google]
Jones-Jon-UFCV2-1.jpg
75 KB, 536x400
How come the only time people cared about heavy weight boxing was when blacks dominated?

>Now days the only time boxing is watched is when may weather fights

Nobody gives a flying fuck about the white heavy weights of today

Ufc is getting more black fighters more and more

>UFC starts going mainstream and very popular

Why is that?
>>
I don't know it's a good question though, I'll stick around to find out the answer.
>>
I don't know but I watched mayweather - pacquiao and the sport seems boring as shit
>>
Because black people are scary, therefore more entertaining
>>
People prefer watching animals or their pets fight.
>>
>>55365298
>Ufc is getting more black fighters more and more

ok but in europe mma, bjj etc train mainly whites
white people in usa are too lazy
>>
>>55365298
Because you get a certain satisfaction out of watching niggers beat the living shit out of each other.
>>
>>55365298
The excessive hugging has made boxing boring. MMA is more exiting in the regard that the rules don't impede the actual fighting as much, as you can punch while you hug. Has nothing to do with niggers. The niggers came with the popularity, not the other way around.
>>
>>55365486
>Has made boxing boxing
Has made boxing unpopular I meant.
>>
black people prefer running into each other in full body armor instead of punching each others skulls in, we've just changed sports
>>
>not wanting to see black people get beat up

You can just skip the fights with whites if that isnt your cup of tea.
>>
actually UFC is turning to shit
both white and black killed ufc
this sport belong to us, brazilians, we should have never given it to americans
>>
>>55365298
People or jewrnalists?

Or white people are discreet unlike inferior losers who need to brag.
>>
File: UFC-Champs.jpg (176 KB, 1054x781) Image search: [Google]
UFC-Champs.jpg
176 KB, 1054x781
Boxing is still immensely popular, just not around white Americans. They checked out around the time all their fighters started to get dominated by darkies.

Same thing happened in MMA. Atfirst all the champs were white because the only people training were pretty much all white. Stormfags even pointed to MMA as proof that the white man was physically superior (LOL), But then blakcs and Mexicans started training MMA and took the sport over in a few short years.
>>
>>55365298
>Ufc is getting more black fighters more and more
[citation needed]
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.