[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Michigan city elects first-ever Muslim majority city council
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
>The city of Hamtramck, Michigan has voted three Muslim city council candidates into office Tuesday, forming a Muslim majority local government.

>"[They’ve] helped bring stability, security and sobriety while lessening the amount of drugs and crime in the city,” he told the Detroit Free Press.

>In 2004, Hamtramck garnered heavy attention when the city council allowed a mosque to broadcast its call to prayer from loudspeakers. Opponents claimed it was an intrusion of Islam into their lives. At that point, only one city council member was Muslim.

>The latest US Census surveys found that Hamtramck is now 24 percent Arab, mostly Yemeni, 19 percent African American, 15 percent Bangladeshi, 12 percent Polish, and 6 percent Yugoslavian. Out of the four new Muslim council members, three are Bangladeshi and one is Yemeni.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Update/2015/1108/Michigan-city-elects-first-ever-Muslim-majority-city-council
>>
It's a town entirely made of immigrants?
>>
congratluations US
>>
Allah snackbar! It begins.
>>
>>55365264
There a quite a few Islamic majority cities in America believe it or not. They tend to stick together or with similar cults.
>>
>>55365264

>24 percent Arab, mostly Yemeni, 19 percent African American, 15 percent Bangladeshi, 12 percent Polish, and 6 percent Yugoslavian

Jesus Christ how horrifying
>>
>>55367113
It sounds like England desu
>>
>>55367113
>Yemenis
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>55367113
I feel sorry for the poles desu
>>
>>55366120

I dunno man, sounds chucked to me. I'd know.
>>
what about dearborn
>>
Clapistan YES
>>
>>55365264

Sharia Law is not far off, they wont go for it immediately.. next year maybe.

Itl happen over night.
>>
The City Council

http://www.hamtramck.us/council/members.php

The major is also a polish woman.

Polishs Vs Muslims war in Hamtramck when?
>Also changing Hamtramck to Haramtramck soon
>>
File: feazell07.jpg (25 KB, 405x449) Image search: [Google]
feazell07.jpg
25 KB, 405x449
>>55368687

Oh, and major's husband is a cartoonist! Mahoma's drawings when?
>>
>>55365264
>>The latest US Census surveys found that Hamtramck is now 24 percent Arab, mostly Yemeni, 19 percent African American, 15 percent Bangladeshi, 12 percent Polish, and 6
Spooky combination.
>>
File: 155368_AMERIGA_1-medium[1].jpg (16 KB, 291x235) Image search: [Google]
155368_AMERIGA_1-medium[1].jpg
16 KB, 291x235
>>55368627
>>
>>55365264
Good to see America being dragged down as well
>>
>>55365264
Michigan was always a pseudo-arab nation. My state has Dearborn, one of the biggest muslim cities in the world.
>>
File: 1372316105773.jpg (139 KB, 319x480) Image search: [Google]
1372316105773.jpg
139 KB, 319x480
>>55365264
I live in south east michigan. Honestly, the muslims here aren't terrible. They don't care about spreading their religion. They don't have shit tons of children. Chaldeans have more kids than anyone. However their women are hot, so idc. I fuck them. God bless american diversity. I feel bad for the european midslime problem. We even elected a muslim as president and never got keked. Sucks for you swed kek, stay mad with akmed fuckin yo white bitches
>>
>Not sweden
>not Canada

You're fucking kidding right?
SHITS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIFE
>>
>>55369016
We have 8 million arabs out of 320 million people. Michigan just has an Arab city in it right next to Detroit called Dearborn. Also they aren't radical arabs, they are shiad arabs who do not believe in jihad. They are the ones in Iraq fighting ISIS.
>>
AMERICA YES
>>
File: LinkEyesclosed.png (224 KB, 333x546) Image search: [Google]
LinkEyesclosed.png
224 KB, 333x546
>>55369016
>one small city surrounded by nigger populated cities
>america is being dragged down my muslims

>mfw brits don't know the geography of place that looks like a mitten
>>
>>55369129
Nice damage control
>>
>>55369085
Chaldeans and Muslims both suck. You probably live in Bloomfield or something to say something positive about these races.
>>
Michigander here, im so fucking sorry. Our county has voted Republican since 1900.
>>
>>55367766
Assalamu alaikum Sheikh!
>>
>6% Yugoslavians

One day they and the Poles will be the only inhabitants left.
>>
>>55369209
Lmao a sandnigger trying to dammage controll for sandniggers.
>>
>>55365264

I wonder how the US will react to their first Sharia Law zone.
>>
>>55369289
telling you the truth u retard. If you want to believe delusions like a fool then be my guest.
>>
>>55369399
I will be very happy to see that happen.

Finally. Americans will be the ones being called Mohammed
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.