[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He WILL become president.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 1136x640
He WILL become president.
>>
Meme candidate. Every poll shows he is 5 points behind hillary. He's not even the republican front runner anymore.
>>
Any actual crowd numbers?
>>
>>55365087
>kiwi pretending to know how politics works
just stay tending to your sheep farm, boi.
>>
>>55365087
>thinks Hillary can win

Australia retarded brother pls go
>>
>>55365199
>>55365277
>If i believe a meme enough it will become true

All evidence shows the trump can't beat hillary. Trump had peaked and is now on a downward trend.
>>
>>55365378

>says 'all evidence shows'
>posts no evidence

Wew lad.
>>
>>55365431
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2016

here you go nerd.
>>
>>55365378
Delusional motherfucker.

Hillary, a bitch under investigation, do you really think she will win?

Dont you have a sheep to fuck?
>>
>>55365003

You do realise that most people in these rallies are just paid actors, right?
>>
File: im-growing-stroaaaaaaaghh.jpg (54 KB, 419x383) Image search: [Google]
im-growing-stroaaaaaaaghh.jpg
54 KB, 419x383
He WILL murder countless millions
>>
>>55365087
He's still frontrunner according to the RCP average, but just barely.
>>
>>55365003

No way. Tis Hillary. So fucking depressing. Literally voted in cause muh cunt.
>>
shillary would be a terrible choice for the dems, head to head against trump (where the dems will start watching and listening) she will get completely destroyed and made into the nonviable candidate that she is
>>
>>55365648

Right, just like she was going to be eviscerated at the Benghazi hearing. How'd that go?
>>
File: 1443386076549.gif (2 MB, 353x234) Image search: [Google]
1443386076549.gif
2 MB, 353x234
>>55365514
>>
>>55365577
Is he Cyclops from the X-Men?
>>
>>55365688
everyone that has watched those hearings more often knew it wasn't gonna happen because of the format and they are allowed to pull nasty tricks to simply avoid incrimination themselves

this is completely different, here every person watching judges for themselves. that is what will change votes and lead to a result

they are very different situations i dont even know why you brought it up tbqh
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.