[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has /pol/ ever considered getting together and writing a book?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Has /pol/ ever considered getting together and writing a book?
>>
>>55364708
Once upon a time a man put kikes in the oven.
The end
>>
>>55364708
somebody already did.
there's pics of it online.
http://www.amazon.com/Epic-Win-Anonymous-4chan-Conquered/dp/B008PHK1PY
>>
>>55364708

/lit/'s book projects always have lots of /pol/-related content, although it's for humor rather than serious.
>>
>>55364708
I'd like to see a revival of mythology.

Anthropomorphizing natural forces, emotions, and personality characteristics was a very romantic means of educating people about shit, even if they took it literally.

I perceive ancient civilizations as using myths to introduce young people to ways of thought they wouldn't otherwise have any interest in hearing. An old man would spend his slow, meager, repetitive days thinking of creative stories which teach valuable life lessons to the next generation in a way that they can relate to. The literal truth of it wasn't as important as the virtues they learned, and they would realize the literal truth and purpose behind it later on.
>>
File: pixar.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pixar.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>55365835
I look at it like this.

What if, in a few thousand years, ancient civilizations run across a copy of Inside Out and seriously think we genuinely believed that there are cartoon characters running the show inside our heads?
>>
>>55365946
>ancient civilizations
I meant future civilizations...
>>
>>55365946
I also think that Judaism and consequently Christianity killed this tradition off because they had a very strong, thorough mythology which they intended to unify everyone with under the same megagod and eliminate cultural diversity, a practice which continues to this day.
>>
>>55366601
So when you're sitting at your computer investigating the industrious but secretive Illuminati, consider what you're learning from the mythology.

>;^)
>>
File: unexpected.gif (2 KB, 269x119) Image search: [Google]
unexpected.gif
2 KB, 269x119
>>55366876
I don't pretend to know everything.

But I have a suspicion that the very people who started telling these tales weren't sure if they were helping or hurting the situation.

What I also suspect is that most people are oblivious to the fact that when they read about this evil organization, they're looking into a mirror and they don't recognize their own reflection.
>>
>>55367175
I don't write books, because I don't try to fill pieces of paper with my overly elaborated thoughts as if they have significant value.
>>
JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS

And they lived happily ever after
>>
>>55367175
Take particular note of how the wikipedia article describes the original intentions of the actual Bavarian Illuminati...
>The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power. "The order of the day," they wrote in their general statutes, "is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them."[1] The Illuminati—along with Freemasonry and other secret societies—were outlawed through edict, by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, in 1784, 1785, 1787 and 1790.[2] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they continued underground and were responsible for the French Revolution.
It makes it sound as if these people are trying to promote freedom from spiritual bondage at first.
>>
>>55368300
And then it changes it all upside down in the next paragraph.
>In subsequent use, "Illuminati" refers to various organisations which claim or are purported to have links to the original Bavarian Illuminati or similar secret societies, though these links are unsubstantiated. They are often alleged to conspire to control world affairs, by masterminding events and planting agents in government and corporations, in order to gain political power and influence and to establish a New World Order. Central to some of the most widely known and elaborate conspiracy theories, the Illuminati have been depicted as lurking in the shadows and pulling the strings and levers of power in dozens of novels, movies, television shows, comics, video games, and music videos.
Suddenly, they're trying to lock everyone into spiritual bondage. All of my what?
>>
>>55368316
Now, from what I've seen, most Satanic imagery is used in satirical fashion which mocks those who take it seriously, and the only ones seriously trying to infiltrate government and control world affairs, dominating the world with their favored religious viewpoints are those who are part of an actual, serious religion such as Christianity, Judaism, Islam, etc.; and they do it rather openly in a manner which suggests that you would only oppose them if you hate their particular deity.

When was the last time you saw a Hollywood movie or music video which seriously, rigorously insisted that if you don't pledge allegiance to the Dark Lord Satan, you're scum, and you should feel like shit?

So yeah. Illuminati member here, reminding you that if you don't pledge allegiance to the Dark Lord Satan, you're scum, and you should feel like shit.
>>
I am writing a few books with the working titles of "The Last Black Republican", "Peak Negro" and "White Flight" and the biography of pic related.

I need to get my ass working on them as these would sell on the names alone.
>>
There's a bunch of people here that would be up to it and could produce something substantial and extremely insightful. However it couldn't be for anything other than /pol/ consumption , by definition we don't have any tact and it'd inevitability be regarded by normies as something on par with Elliot Rodgers manifesto.
>>
>>55369208
All jokes aside...

These people insist that there is a sinister organization which is working behind the scenes to dominate everyone and unify the globe under a one-world religion.

And then they tell you that the *only* way to avoid falling victim to their tricks is to repent for your sins and acknowledge your lord Jesus Christ.

Let that soak in.
>>
>>55364708
Yes, but consistently writing down interesting, accurate and well-written information/discourse in larger volumes is quite hard. So none of the projects I started are done as of now. My novel about a functioning alcoholic taking on the EU bureaucracy is in a somewhat advanced stage though. I do write some articles (me and some other students are busy launching an opinion website on Western culture and ideology, it should be done by december) It will be in Dutch though
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.