[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, I've never been on /pol/ before and I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Fucking Commies.jpg (184 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Commies.jpg
184 KB, 1920x1080
Well, I've never been on /pol/ before and I've been watching some shit that's going in Europe. I'm drunk and I have a sense of deep anger towards refugee's now. I thought letting them into Europe would help them, but I see all this rape and wanting to get rid of the Europeans, it just rustles me in terrible ways. I ship out to the Army on December 30th and I'm going as infantry then airborne (Don't really know it works,But I got told by my recruiter that I have airborne in my contract). Seeing these things makes me want to deploy and go full commando and die in the name of killing those assholes for Europe before they make it there. Rape is what I hate the most and there's been a lot of that shit going on, hitting women and shit, it just makes me so angry and sad.

>TL;DR: Show me some anti-refugee shit
>>
>>55364672
You'd be angry if you ever visited Africa.
>>
>>55364672
Keep it together Private Anon, keep your wits about you, don't let the enemy manipulate you with emotional bullshit.
>>
File: ray.liotta.goodfellas.laughing.jpg (196 KB, 1600x1150) Image search: [Google]
ray.liotta.goodfellas.laughing.jpg
196 KB, 1600x1150
>>55364672
>But I got told by my recruiter that I have airborne in my contract
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

have fun dying for this SJW country that cares more about the Muslim immigrants than you soldier.

The disgusting state of this country and the people in it over the last 7 years is exactly why I didn't join
>>
Send us guns and ammo first then You have to come to make peace because we start our revolution.
>>
>>55364972
Somalia lol

>>55365047
ayeaye1stsgt.jpeg

>>55365119
It's whatever, America has it down sides, but it's still awesome nonetheless

>>55365156
anything for EU to keep enemy away, peace in the future inevitable. Protect your women and children from the rape.
>>
File: You're a pussy.jpg (83 KB, 634x412) Image search: [Google]
You're a pussy.jpg
83 KB, 634x412
>>55365119
>exactly why I didn't join
Keep telling yourself that :^)
>>
>>55365339
>anything for EU
i hope you're joking
>>
>>55364672
>makes me want to deploy and go full commando

How's the new cawodoodie been treating you?
>>
>>55365528
>cawodoodie

still missing soap
>>
File: IMG_1478.jpg (72 KB, 303x466) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1478.jpg
72 KB, 303x466
>>55365339
>>55365449
>wanting to be actual property of this retarded government

Knock yourself out goy. I'll continue shooting my personal firearms whenever I want instead of when I'm told to, at who I'm told to.
>>
File: 13342390093796.jpg (371 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
13342390093796.jpg
371 KB, 1680x1050
>>55365640
>Knock yourself out guy I pretend to be once a year at the range. I'll continue poorly shooting my personal firearms whenever I want instead of when I'm told to, at who I'm told to, because I'm an Islamic sympathizer and limp wristed faggot.
>>
>>55364672
You shouldn't be angry with the migrants or refugees, it's not their fault. The problem is fucking leftists, commies, marxists or whatever they are called – the scum that pretends money grows on trees and thinks that leeches (immigrant and homebred) have the same rights as taxpayers.
>>
>>55364672

Hello OP,

how did you get so pissed? Did you spend 20 minutes watching this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

kek
>>
>>55367250
>70,000 views already
Holy shit, this really caught fire.
>>
>>55367250

or possibly this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
>>
>>55364672
You thought letting refugees into europe would help.

And they're giving you a gun? Im glad im not around you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.