[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that rape is something that niggers, spics, and mudslimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: uk_muslim_rape_gang 1.jpg (40 KB, 579x347) Image search: [Google]
uk_muslim_rape_gang 1.jpg
40 KB, 579x347
Reminder that rape is something that niggers, spics, and mudslimes excel at.

Reminder that men who rape have low intelligence and high impulsivity.

Reminder that rapists are scum and deserve death.

Reminder that fucking a passed out woman without consent is rape.

Reminder that attempting to argue that fucking a passed out women without consent isn't rape is degenerate.

Reminder that your future daughters will be surrounded by scum like picture attached fantasizing about raping her.

Reminder that women with loving, caring fathers don't fuck niggers.
>>
>>55363904
ive never understood the desire to rape women. i get the submission thing, but its way sexier to seduce them and then fuck them raw. rape just seems so fucking dumb, id rather jerk myself off
>>
Rape = sexual assualt + institutional power
>>
File: 1446856660417.jpg (13 KB, 243x300) Image search: [Google]
1446856660417.jpg
13 KB, 243x300
>rape
>>
>>55363958
Not the fucking time, Sven.
>>
>>55363904
>white man
>rapes huge land mass from natives all over the planet
we're still better at everything.
>>
>>55363958
no thats not the legal definition nor is it the websters dictionary definition

damn sweden your stupid
>>
>>55364022
false equivalence

a sentient individuals body is not comparable to a mass of land
>>
What about white high school teachers who rape their male students? Should they be executed as well?
>>
>>55364116
deserve death != should be executed

they deserve life in prison, though
>>
>>55364193
>female judicial leniency
>literally giving away pussy passes
A male teacher would never receive equal treatment
>>
>>55364080
It is if they're american
>>
>white europeans literally rape everyone known race around creating countless mutts
>niggers are good at rape

White people need to embrace their rape skills
>>
>>55364305
Go find me 1400 boys raped by their white teachers you Sudanese shitposting nigger
>>
>>55364358
>rape by conquest is the same as rape by pity gibsmedat

Ask Mexicans about their skin color caste system, I dare you
>>
>>55364384
I am on your side you retard. I am saying a female rapist or pedophile would on average receive a lighter sentence than her male counterparts. Are all of you this braindead?
>>
>>55364461
All I know is the last time I saw a Sudanese flag tonight you were on some fuck amerifats poor little muslims shit

And only 5 of you have internet there
>>
>>55364116
If it's hot female teachers you're talking about, understand that that is one of the most common fantasies of adolescent(straight)boys in this culture
>>
>>55364461

Oh and fuck you being "on my side" with false equivalence bullshit hypotheticals

>>55364116
>>
>>55364535
Just saw that. I swear I honestly meant to say female H.S. teachers...sorry for that misunderstanding
>>
>>55364659
I'll buy it because I'm feeling jovial, sorry for the nigger shit, I'm sure you're alright and thanks for working on your homeland
>>
>>55363904
>just diagnosed with ling cancer
>33
>daughter is 7
>only child
>both of us
>sleep?
>nope
>>
>>55364752
expound

smoker?
>>
>>55364698
Thanks Ameribro. Comments like yours make 4chan a more pleasant place for me and fellow Africans.

I honestly want to banter my African neighbours but I know they're too afraid to post
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.