[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHA Islamic Call to Prayer: IN FUCKING BRADFORD ENGLAND!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Halal.jpg (282 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
Halal.jpg
282 KB, 531x471
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s64kiLkOw1A

The great kekening of our time is soon to be upon us.
>>
>>55363792
Goddamn sandniggers can't even let a man sleep.
>>
>>55363792
Bradford has been lost for years tbqh. It's a well known violent shithole.

Pls nuke it America-kun.
>>
Even the Buhdist call to prayer won't let a man sleep. Seems like there would probably be noise regulations about that.

Wait until it becomes a felony crime to have a poor view of it. At least church bells ring at a decent hour.
>>
>>55363792
>Me as an IDF soldier in Jerusalem
>In a ceremony honoring bomb techs and medics
>Islamic call to prayer starts and disrupts the ceremony

Such is life.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gyr5XsOufw
>>
>>55363792
why doesn't some chav drown em out w/ "God save the Queen" on loudspeakers?
>>
>>55363945
Seriously, why doesn't the Queen do something about this? What does the Anglican Church think, since you Angles have your own Church now?
>>
>>55363976
Hopefully based Charles will be more vocal about this.
Our Queen seems to have forgotten the 'monarchy' part of 'constitutional monarchy'.

The reigning monarch does have reserve powers including dismissing the PM and ordering the armed forces.
But I wouldn't hold your breath on anything like that happening.
>>
>>55363976
Church of England is even more pro-Muslim than regular Catholicism. They would happily accept a 'mend in the schism'.
>>
>>55363792
are muslims really that amnesic to remember their times of prayer? I mean i get it 5 times a day but why can't you set an alarm on your cellphone and not disturb everyone who doesn't give a fuck because I'm sure microphones didn't exist back then.
>>
>>55364095
Hand in hand in pederasty.
>>
I would have been so fucking mad if I were living there.
Probably mad enough to commit arson.
>>
>>55363887
Fuck off JIDF, stab yourself
>>
Sounds wonderful.
>>
>>55363887
Used to live in Arab world. Woken up every morning around 4:30 by the wailing of the imam, you get used to it after a while.

P.S. stop building settlements shlomo! ;) xx
>>
>>55363945
I'd probs rather listen to this that God save the Queen, what an horrific dirge that is.
>>
>>55363792
> IN FUCKING BRADFORD

you say that like it's a surprise, everyone knows that Bradford is Islamistan, it's pretty much the most islamic city outside of London desu
>>
>>55365862
>>55365842
Bless you, Ahmed.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.