[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ says that the media is being controlled by the Jews.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
>/pol/ says that the media is being controlled by the Jews.
>Trump supports Israel

Then why the media hates Trump the most??
>>
>>55363372
Because Trump is about to destroy the veil
>>
He wants US to be more like Israel
And that's racist
>>
>>55363392
What do you mean?
>>
>>55363372
>media hates Trump
the why is he all over media?
when the media hates a person, they don't give them face time.
>>
>>55363429
>Trying to make him look racist
>Misleading titles in the news articles
>Bias questions in GOP debates
>>
Bump
>>
Because trump is not supporting the jewish agenda.
Why would they want trump when they can have any of the other choices?

All the politicians support israel.
>>
>>55363372
>The media hate Trump

Nice meme there. The media love Trump.
>>
>>55364031
CNN, Vice News, CNBC, MSNBC, and other leftist media tried their hardest to stump him.

>Inb4 SNL
>>
>>55364128
trump CAN NOT be stumped
>>
File: 1418366729480.jpg (62 KB, 640x702) Image search: [Google]
1418366729480.jpg
62 KB, 640x702
Ughhhh so tired of seeing this guys face on /pol/

I cant take it anymore im out
>>
>>55363372
I don't like trump but he's probably hated because he simply can't be bought. I'd be willing to bet if he ever becomes a real threat he'll have a accident.
>>
>>55364128
What happened on snl?
>>
>>55366114
Nothing. because he might say that "HUUUR DUUUUR MEDIA LOVES TRUMP HE HOSTED SNL"
>>
>>55365880
Don't let the wall hit you on your way out you leftist faggot
>>
>>55366551
>Says the man supporting single-payer health care
>>
He has a Jewish daughter
>>
>>55363372

He's gonna start with nuking the spics and the chinks. Jews can wait.

>>55366862

Jewish-convert, she's not jewish. Her mother is czech.
>>
>>55363372

Israeli Jews are friends to white nationalists.
>>
>>55363372
There is a huge difference between Jews over here and Israel. Jews over here side with those that support Islam and are counter to anything sane or right. Israel obviously does not support Islam since it's main goal is to exterminate them. Weird shit.
>>
>>55363372

Trump only cares about himself and his money. His daughter married some jewlord from real estate. His promises are a little void.....
When confronted with a question about external policy, he just answers "you know...I love those people, I can deal with those people better than anyone else...Im very rich and handsome", from mexico to Russia, while no well defined actions are presented. Some demagogue...
>>
>>55363372
Only real answer is that Trump is an obvious plant.

Media is saving so much shit they have on him for if he gets the nomination.
>>
>>55363372
Not all merchants are the same. The unifying factor is they hate you goyim.
>>
>Prime Minister
>>
He's trying to confuse the merchant men to shed some heat and it's been working.

Keep in mind he's the only self-funded candidate so he's not controlled by super PACs or any other special interest and lobby groups like all of the others.
>>
Jews are probably hyping him up to lead the American public one way before blindsiding them with shillary or berniekek.

Or to a slippery slope where if he gets elected, more meme-tier candidates are going to become president later like Kim or Kanye
>>
test
>>
>>55363372
>he thinks american jews is the same as israel
oh you
>>
File: 1442307882003.jpg (134 KB, 800x922) Image search: [Google]
1442307882003.jpg
134 KB, 800x922
Didn't anyone watch Brewster's Millions? Anyone?

Trump is showing the world how stupid the process is, where anyone with enough money to throw around can get elected to virtually any office in the US, regardless of merit.

I imagine even Trump is stunned and amused by how popular his "campaign" is at this point.

Won't you all feel stupid when he finally confesses that he has no intention of becoming president, even if he wins the popular vote?

Brewster's Million ... a red pilled movie if ever there was one.
>>
File: scarcat.jpg (37 KB, 348x594) Image search: [Google]
scarcat.jpg
37 KB, 348x594
>>55363372
Trump is not stupid. It's impossible to be a successful politician, let it alone win the Presidency, without openly supporting Israel. Even a lukewarm support would be a no-no. I understand that.

Whether he *really* likes Israel, or the Jews, is another matter entirely.
>>
>>55363372
Its because he's like that guy not part of a niche group but still cooler then most like a dorky fonzy who trys to copy hitler
>>
>>55366913
>Jewish-convert
>not jewish

An (orthodox) convert is 100 % Jewish, Jewish as Moses.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 982x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 982x750
How can /pol/ support a candidate that wants to fuck his own daughter?
http://youtu.be/diMp241gAcw
>>
>>55363372
Trump uses Israel as his debate precedent for the efficacy of a wall, the justification for a sustaining ethnic proportions in population, the justification for enacting anti-immigration/refugee policies, and as an example for aggressive international business negotiations.

I don't think he actually cares about Israel or its existence, just that it's good ammo for his campaign. I doubt Trump cares emotionally about WWII/Hitler, outside of respect for his rise and governance, because Trump is wholly pro-capitalism and intends to revitalize America with a revised capitalist economic blueprint.
>>
>>55363372
The only way for a non jew-asskisser to be elected is to have the military taking over your country and eliminate the bankster rule.
>>
>>55368833

/pol/ doesnt actually care what trump does or what he has to say; they perceive him as "edgy" and for some reason they perceive the GOP in general as "counterculture" so they've latched onto him. it's good evidence that the vast majority of this board is underage.
>>
>>55363372
It doesn't matter that he supports Israel , every republican supports Israel, HIllary Clinton supports Israel, Bernie fucking Sanders is a jew who has supported Israel with his voting.

He's anti establishment candidate that seeks to fix the country, this is why they're against him
>>
File: 1443644238520.png (182 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
1443644238520.png
182 KB, 500x340
also, bernie is literally jewish
doesn't that mean that he already won by default? no matter how popular trump is, jews will just activate operation RonPaul 2.0 on him

pick your poison, are you wrong about Trump? are you are wrong about jews? which one is, /pol/?
>>
>>55366786
He doesn't anymore. He supports HSA reform now.

>b-but people can't change your mind about things!
>>
>>55370747
This is probably the best explanation I've seen
>>
>>55370747
>>55370882
Two unamerican faggots that don't want to make America great again.

The reason we support Trump is simple: His policies are best. There's just no need to overanalyze it.
>>
File: 1414469328484.jpg (38 KB, 426x551) Image search: [Google]
1414469328484.jpg
38 KB, 426x551
>>55363372
>OP can't into lip service
>>
>>55370825
At this point you can bet your house on bernie winning because he is jewish.
>>
>>55371003
No it isn't.

Hillary has all the media and corporations support, she's establishment candidate

Bernie is just a kek
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.