[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if the migrant crisis is just an excuse to engineer popular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: NiggaMobHaiti.jpg (40 KB, 470x349) Image search: [Google]
NiggaMobHaiti.jpg
40 KB, 470x349
What if the migrant crisis is just an excuse to engineer popular consensus in support of the creation of a police state?
>>
Totalitarianism is necessary for transitional periods. It's an incredibly stable and effective form of government.
>>
It is, though.
>>
>>55362631
Transition towards what?
>>
The police state is already here: you can go to prison for posting anything negative about refugees on Facebook in Germany, in UK you can go to prison for using wrong combination of smileys, in US... well, you get the idea.
>>
>>55362718
In USA I can say anything I God Damned want to say, everytime.

Sorry, Kekadia.
>>
File: geithner the mole.jpg (51 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
geithner the mole.jpg
51 KB, 594x396
>>55362760
Michael Hastings thought so too... Look where he is now.
>>
>>55362583
It's to get more people to vote for the left (or whatever the fuck Merkel's party is) and for cheap labour. It also helps stress the population by creating huge divisions amoung the masses (Muslims vs. Christians) which further distracts from whatever scuzzy deals that they put past.
>>
>>55362583
you're close...
>>
>>55363217
So what's the real answer, Amerifat?
>>
File: 1446398923375.png (811 KB, 1290x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446398923375.png
811 KB, 1290x1080
>>55362760
FOR NOW. What do you think the immigrants are for, retard?
>>
>Massive migration of hundreds of thousands people towards the same areas fromm different countries that are at war for several years
>Spontaneous

Pick one. No way there isn't someone behind it.
>>
>>55362583
What if it's designed to make Europeans become 'far right' and force them to see themselves as European and not Spanish, British, Finnish, etc and then desire a unified European state? One that that will then be seething with rage to remove the hindu, dindu and any type of jew?
>>
>>55362583
>What if the migrant crisis is just an excuse
this would imply some kind of consequent policies. just look at the current state of european politics: excuses, threats, blaming others.

it's stupidity at it's finest.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.