[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"MUH NATURE"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: poisonous jumping snake.jpg (39 KB, 616x346) Image search: [Google]
poisonous jumping snake.jpg
39 KB, 616x346
I think we should make the planet as habitable for humans as possible.
Why should an animal have the right to live if it can kill a human being, with poison or otherwise?
I believe humans have won and we should act like it.
All flora and fauna that can kill human beings should be exterminated from the face of the earth.
The plant and animal life ought to adapt to us, not we to them.

Europe got sick of wolves so we basically exterminated them to the point that they are born with a deathly angst of humans in their DNA if they show up at all. This is how it should be. If we had gone into Africa with this attitude we would have colonized it properly.

Q/A:

1.Q: But if we take out certain species, doesn't that disrupt the balance in nature?
1.A: Like I said: A new balance will figure itself out where shit that can kill us doesn't need to exist.

2.Q: But isn't that really unnecessary and cruel?
2.A: Shut the fuck up you fucking pussy.

3.Q: But what about the baby animals, they are so cute?
3.A: See 2.A

Any further questions?

> pic related, this snake will literally jump on you from trees and kill you
>>
GAS THE HUMANS SPECIES WAR NOW
>>
>>55362575
Lol ur dumb
>>
I don't want to eliminate dangerous animals, I want to control and rule over them.
>>
>>55362575
>Why should an animal have the right to live if it can kill a human being,
Good point OP, you should kill yourself.
>>
>>55362575
Animals do a lot of useful shit.
>>
>>55362719

I never said we can't put them into zoos. But nature does not need them. When I wander around on a mountain I don't need a saber lion to jump on me just as much as I dont need a scorpion to sting me in the foot.
>>
>>55362719
We already did that pre 1865
>>
>>55362741

right, so now that we killed off wolves in Europe the entire continent is in utter chaos right? oh wait, it isn't. We just go deer hunting and get meat in return.
>>
same lad
>>
>>55362753
Alright, cool. I agree.
>>
>>55362575

Have you ever been checked for autism?
>>
>>55362575
>this snake will literally jump on you from trees and kill you
Only if you're a fucking pussy like OP
>>
File: 1446851203067.jpg (381 KB, 3000x1987) Image search: [Google]
1446851203067.jpg
381 KB, 3000x1987
>>55362575
FUCK YOU NATURE IS THE BEST EAT SHIT.

FUCKING LIBERALS THINK EVERYTHING SHOULD EXIST TO MAKE HUMANS HAPPY, WELL GUESS WHAT, IF WE DO THAT WE RUIN THE THING THAT MADE US IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT'S THE FUCKING STORY OF CONSERVATISM.

I WILL NOT RELAX, FUCK YOU, NATURE IS THE BEST, YOUR FUCKING EASE OF LIFESTYLE DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD'S EARTH.

YOU WOULD HAVE THE WHOLE WORLD BECOME A CITY.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>55362575
The biosphere is one of the most important enablers of scientific innovation. Every forest that gets destroyed is a potential breakthrough in mycology lost as unique fungi species die.

Dont think mycology is important? Where do you think we got penicillin from?
>>
I dunno why hippies care so much about keeping some species alive in nature. If they can't survive there just put them in zoos to preserve them.
>>
>>55362575

You don't even know what dangerous animals are; you live in Austria. Shut the fuck up.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.